BY FITJOY

FitJoy Protein Bar 12 Bars see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Rachel R.
Swansboro, NC
These. Are. Amazing! Real, healthy ingredients. Did I mention delicious?! Awesome macros, very little sugar, gluten free, and gmo free. No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. You CAN'T go wrong with this entire line of bars from FitJoy. One of the best, top notch protein bars out on the market!
nicole g.
These are delicious. Love protein bar and these hit the spot. Good for on the go or a quick fix. I use them before the gym a lot and it's perfect. It's good to find a protein pat that tastes good
Rachel M.
St Simons Is, GA
Great taste, 20 Grams of protein and low sugar. These are now my favorite protein bars! They fill me up enough to be a meal replacement for lunch.
Allison H.
Easley, SC
These protein bars are amazing! They taste like a candy bar and are very low in sugar and high in protein. They are pretty expensive, but worth it.
Sheena H.
Nashville, TN
high protein, low sugar, gluten free, taste amazing. you can always find a few of these in my gym bag! birthday and cinnamon are my favorites!
Heather V.
Honestly go to GNC and get these right now. They are one of the best cheapest protein bars on the market. I have never found anything better.
Lauren C.
I love this brand, and this flavor is spot on! I can pretend it's dessert and feel good about having it as a snack. Great product!
Kirendaa M.
Pleasant City, OH
These are so good. They are packed with good stuff, and for someone like me with chronic food allergies they are a lifesaver.
becky l.
This bar is decent!! It's GMO-free, gluten-free, and totally natural, though it's quite pricey.
Trudy B.
Colorado City
Working in construction can drain your energy fast if you let it. For me, I used these bars to keep me going through my physically demanding job. I absolutely love the taste of them and most importantly the texture. I don’t seem to get sick of these bars, unlike most other protein bars I’ve tried. I would definitely buy these again.
Samantha S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Do any varieties contain coconut? I'm looking for a new protein bar to try and these were recommended to me, but I'm allergic to coconut.