FitJoy Protein Bar uploaded by member-d1ae36604FitJoy Protein Bar uploaded by Afton M.FitJoy Protein Bar uploaded by Rachel R.
2 colors available

BY FITJOY

FitJoy Protein Bar 12 Bars see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Oh My Gosh! These bars are delicious! I am especially fond of the  grandma's lemon square flavor since it textually feels like a lemon bar with the same sweet taste. With 20g of protein  and only 5g of sugar, it's like having dessert without the guilt! Great for quick meal replacement or an energy packed snack.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
I love everything about this bar. It was recommended to me from the rep at GNC. It was on sale so I purchased 3 bars. I've tried birthday cake and iced brownie so far. The texture is moist and chewy. They were very delicious. The macros ate awesome. I used it as a snack between breakfast and lunch, but it had me feeling full beyond lunch. Will be purchasing a whole box or more soon.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
St Simons Is, GA
Great taste, 20 Grams of protein and low sugar. These are now my favorite protein bars! They fill me up enough to be a meal replacement for lunch.
Sheena H.
Sheena H.
Nashville, TN
high protein, low sugar, gluten free, taste amazing. you can always find a few of these in my gym bag! birthday and cinnamon are my favorites!
Heather V.
Heather V.
Honestly go to GNC and get these right now. They are one of the best cheapest protein bars on the market. I have never found anything better.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
I love this brand, and this flavor is spot on! I can pretend it's dessert and feel good about having it as a snack. Great product!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I think this bar is pretty good. While it's not my top pick in terms of taste and texture, it is in my top five. I enjoy their cinnamon roll flavor best.

The texture is more on the chewy side (reminding me of bars that use dates) and the flavor is good although the chocolate brownie one is just a bit off the mark in terms of the chocolate flavor.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
This Is by far my favorite protein bar and it tastes fantastic and it's low in carbs! The price point is a little high but every once in a while they release coupons.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Do any varieties contain coconut? I'm looking for a new protein bar to try and these were recommended to me, but I'm allergic to coconut.