BY FITJOY

FitJoy Protein Bar 12 Bars see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Next to the mint chocolate flavor, I did enjoy this one... for a few bites. Unfortunately, I was not able to eat the entire thing and that means the rest gets tossed.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
The FitJoy chocolate peanut butter bars are my favorite. They feel like you are treating yourself and really help me stick to my meal plans. I have been on a journey over the last year and have lost about 65 pounds. These bars have helped me to get there. They give me the protein I need to complement my workouts, while also giving me the delicious chocolately taste to feel like I got a real treat!
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
I love everything about this bar. It was recommended to me from the rep at GNC. It was on sale so I purchased 3 bars. I've tried birthday cake and iced brownie so far. The texture is moist and chewy. They were very delicious. The macros ate awesome. I used it as a snack between breakfast and lunch, but it had me feeling full beyond lunch. Will be purchasing a whole box or more soon.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I think this bar is pretty good. While it's not my top pick in terms of taste and texture, it is in my top five. I enjoy their cinnamon roll flavor best.

The texture is more on the chewy side (reminding me of bars that use dates) and the flavor is good although the chocolate brownie one is just a bit off the mark in terms of the chocolate flavor.
Rachel M.
St Simons Is, GA
Great taste, 20 Grams of protein and low sugar. These are now my favorite protein bars! They fill me up enough to be a meal replacement for lunch.
Sheena H.
Nashville, TN
high protein, low sugar, gluten free, taste amazing. you can always find a few of these in my gym bag! birthday and cinnamon are my favorites!
Heather V.
Honestly go to GNC and get these right now. They are one of the best cheapest protein bars on the market. I have never found anything better.
Lauren C.
I love this brand, and this flavor is spot on! I can pretend it's dessert and feel good about having it as a snack. Great product!
Kristy B.
This Is by far my favorite protein bar and it tastes fantastic and it's low in carbs! The price point is a little high but every once in a while they release coupons.
Trudy B.
Colorado City
Working in construction can drain your energy fast if you let it. For me, I used these bars to keep me going through my physically demanding job. I absolutely love the taste of them and most importantly the texture. I don’t seem to get sick of these bars, unlike most other protein bars I’ve tried. I would definitely buy these again.
Samantha S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Do any varieties contain coconut? I'm looking for a new protein bar to try and these were recommended to me, but I'm allergic to coconut.