BY FITJOY

FitJoy Protein Bar 12 Bars see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Rachel R.
Swansboro, NC
These. Are. Amazing! Real, healthy ingredients. Did I mention delicious?! Awesome macros, very little sugar, gluten free, and gmo free. No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. You CAN'T go wrong with this entire line of bars from FitJoy. One of the best, top notch protein bars out on the market!
Brittany S.
Pittsburgh, PA
For an on the go snack, these are awesome! Great taste and texture, not chalky and very chewy. Great variety of flavors - my favorite is the frosted cinnamon! I usually like to stick to non-processed snacks, but when I'm in a time crunch these make for a perfect protein-filled snack!
Chellsie V.
I received a few boxes for free during their start up and they are wonderful! They don't have an off taste like some protein bars. I've even heated them up for a warm dessert and cut them up to throw on top of a smoothie bowl. They are wonderful and worth the price!
Afton M.
Garner, NC
I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter bar and it was okay. I've never tried protein bars before so maybe the taste and texture is something that I will have to get used to. I did like that it had real peanuts on it.
This bar is declines especially the brownie and mint chocolate ones. It is high in protein, fiber, and has other nutritional contents. I can eat it all the time as a snack or perhaps a meal replacer.
nicole g.
These are delicious. Love protein bar and these hit the spot. Good for on the go or a quick fix. I use them before the gym a lot and it's perfect. It's good to find a protein pat that tastes good
Allison H.
Easley, SC
These protein bars are amazing! They taste like a candy bar and are very low in sugar and high in protein. They are pretty expensive, but worth it.
Kirendaa M.
Pleasant City, OH
These are so good. They are packed with good stuff, and for someone like me with chronic food allergies they are a lifesaver.
becky l.
This bar is decent!! It's GMO-free, gluten-free, and totally natural, though it's quite pricey.
Jessica G.
Oh My Gosh! These bars are delicious! I am especially fond of the  grandma's lemon square flavor since it textually feels like a lemon bar with the same sweet taste. With 20g of protein  and only 5g of sugar, it's like having dessert without the guilt! Great for quick meal replacement or an energy packed snack.
Samantha S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Do any varieties contain coconut? I'm looking for a new protein bar to try and these were recommended to me, but I'm allergic to coconut.