BY FITJOY

FitJoy Protein Bar 12 Bars see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Next to the mint chocolate flavor, I did enjoy this one... for a few bites. Unfortunately, I was not able to eat the entire thing and that means the rest gets tossed.
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
I love everything about this bar. It was recommended to me from the rep at GNC. It was on sale so I purchased 3 bars. I've tried birthday cake and iced brownie so far. The texture is moist and chewy. They were very delicious. The macros ate awesome. I used it as a snack between breakfast and lunch, but it had me feeling full beyond lunch. Will be purchasing a whole box or more soon.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
The FitJoy chocolate peanut butter bars are my favorite. They feel like you are treating yourself and really help me stick to my meal plans. I have been on a journey over the last year and have lost about 65 pounds. These bars have helped me to get there. They give me the protein I need to complement my workouts, while also giving me the delicious chocolately taste to feel like I got a real treat!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I think this bar is pretty good. While it's not my top pick in terms of taste and texture, it is in my top five. I enjoy their cinnamon roll flavor best.

The texture is more on the chewy side (reminding me of bars that use dates) and the flavor is good although the chocolate brownie one is just a bit off the mark in terms of the chocolate flavor.
Jessica G.
Oh My Gosh! These bars are delicious! I am especially fond of the  grandma's lemon square flavor since it textually feels like a lemon bar with the same sweet taste. With 20g of protein  and only 5g of sugar, it's like having dessert without the guilt! Great for quick meal replacement or an energy packed snack.
Brittany S.
Pittsburgh, PA
For an on the go snack, these are awesome! Great taste and texture, not chalky and very chewy. Great variety of flavors - my favorite is the frosted cinnamon! I usually like to stick to non-processed snacks, but when I'm in a time crunch these make for a perfect protein-filled snack!
Afton M.
Garner, NC
I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter bar and it was okay. I've never tried protein bars before so maybe the taste and texture is something that I will have to get used to. I did like that it had real peanuts on it.
Chellsie V.
I received a few boxes for free during their start up and they are wonderful! They don't have an off taste like some protein bars. I've even heated them up for a warm dessert and cut them up to throw on top of a smoothie bowl. They are wonderful and worth the price!
This bar is declines especially the brownie and mint chocolate ones. It is high in protein, fiber, and has other nutritional contents. I can eat it all the time as a snack or perhaps a meal replacer.
Kristy B.
This Is by far my favorite protein bar and it tastes fantastic and it's low in carbs! The price point is a little high but every once in a while they release coupons.
Samantha S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Do any varieties contain coconut? I'm looking for a new protein bar to try and these were recommended to me, but I'm allergic to coconut.