FitJoy Protein Bar

by Fitjoy

FitJoy Protein Bar 12 Bars

Do any varieties contain coconut? I'm looking for a new protein bar to try and these were recommended to me, but I'm allergic to coconut.
Start your review of FitJoy Protein Bar!
Rachel M.
St Simons Is, GA
Great taste, 20 Grams of protein and low sugar. These are now my favorite protein bars! They fill me up enough to be a meal replacement for lunch.
member-d1ae36604
FitJoy Protein Bar uploaded by member-d1ae36604
This bar is declines especially the brownie and mint chocolate ones. It is high in protein, fiber, and has other nutritional contents. I can eat it all the time as a snack or perhaps a meal replacer.
Nancy H.
salt lake city
FitJoy Protein Bar uploaded by Nancy H.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These protein bars are amazing! I have tried to soooo many and they are by far the best on the market. They don’t taste powdery at all! I would recommend these to anyone who eats protein bars and likes them to taste delicious!!
Heather V.
Saint Paul, MN
Honestly go to GNC and get these right now. They are one of the best cheapest protein bars on the market. I have never found anything better.
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
I love everything about this bar. It was recommended to me from the rep at GNC. It was on sale so I purchased 3 bars. I've tried birthday cake and iced brownie so far. The texture is moist and chewy. They were very delicious. The macros ate awesome. I used it as a snack between breakfast and lunch, but it had me feeling full beyond lunch. Will be purchasing a whole box or more soon.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
The FitJoy chocolate peanut butter bars are my favorite. They feel like you are treating yourself and really help me stick to my meal plans. I have been on a journey over the last year and have lost about 65 pounds. These bars have helped me to get there. They give me the protein I need to complement my workouts, while also giving me the delicious chocolately taste to feel like I got a real treat!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I think this bar is pretty good. While it's not my top pick in terms of taste and texture, it is in my top five. I enjoy their cinnamon roll flavor best. The texture is more on the chewy side (reminding me of bars that use dates) and the flavor is good although the chocolate brownie one is just a bit off the mark in terms of the chocolate flavor.
Lu C.
These are pretty good bars! The quality you can tell is pretty high. They are kinda pricey, but most protein bars are. This flavor in particular tastes kinda like a thin mint. I got these at GNC at the mall
Kirendaa M.
Pleasant City, OH
These are so good. They are packed with good stuff, and for someone like me with chronic food allergies they are a lifesaver.
Kristy B.
1,329 reviews
This Is by far my favorite protein bar and it tastes fantastic and it's low in carbs! The price point is a little high but every once in a while they release coupons.