HealthWellnessFit Crunch

by Fit Crunch

FITCRUNCH main mission is to make the food lovers happy and healthy. Because great food leads you to better adventures. Our crunchy protein snack bar is created by co-founder and celebrity chef (Robert Irvine) with the top quality nutrition to meet people’s energy needs. Chocolate peanut butter is the award-winning FITCRUNCH Peanut Butter Baked Bar is arguably the best protein bar ever made. FITCRUNCH chocolate peanut butter snack bar is here to give food lovers a delicious blend of savory peanut butter, chocolate, and soft cake core. This peanut butter protein bar is an excellent source to get natural protein. Our classic candy bar combination of peanut butter and chocolate stops cravings in their tracks while delivering quality whey protein isolate with just 6g of sugar. Some also call it a “living legend.” Key Features

INSANELY IRRESISTIBLE - FITCRUNCH presents the unapologetically unique & insanely irresistible chocolate peanut butter snack bar, the best multi layered protein bar ever made. Classic candy bar is the combination of chocolate, peanut butter and soft cake core.; WHEY PROTEIN - Our natural flavored protein bars are made of two unique protein blends (Whey Protein Isolate & Whey Protein Concentrate), which make this gluten free crunch bar the best quality protein meal available in the market.; INGREDIENTS - The fit crunch bars are packed with high quality protein isolates in order to meet your daily protein intake needs. Our crunch bar is low in sugar, just 3 gram sugar keep your energy level & nutrition plan balanced.; MULTI-LAYER BAKED BAR - Our peanut butter protein bar is the first snack bar with 6 layers, unlike any other combat bar or meal replacement bars. Appearance and taste plays the important role in our fit crunch.; ABOUT FITCRUNCH - The award-winning FITCRUNCH® Baked Bar is arguably the best protein bar ever made. Created by co-founder & celebrity chef (Robert Irvine). They provide the top quality nutrition and an unmatched taste that you’d expect from a world-renown chef. FITCRUNCH® makes getting your protein more enjoyable than ever before.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FITCRUNCH Snack Size Protein Bars | Designed by Robert Irvine | World’s Only 6-Layer Baked Bar | Just 3g of Sugar & Soft Cake Core (18 Snack Size Bars)!
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
FITCRUNCH Snack Size Protein Bars | Designed by Robert Irvine | World’s Only 6-Layer Baked Bar | Just 3g of Sugar & Soft Cake Core (18 Snack Size Bars) uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Costco
My husband and I love these and our kids do too but we did buy them for post workouts. Plus our protein shakes. So delicious. This is a Costco pack.
Krissi A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
FITCRUNCH Snack Size Protein Bars | Designed by Robert Irvine | World’s Only 6-Layer Baked Bar | Just 3g of Sugar & Soft Cake Core (18 Snack Size Bars) uploaded by Krissi A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been trying to get back in shape! Getting in shape had me eating a lot of protein bars, and a lot tasted awful or had the consistency of play-doh ...these are AMAZING! A friend had me try 1 and I was shocked! THEY TASTE LIKE A CANDY BAR!!!! Delicious & low in sugar, carbs, and calories! High protein & still taste super indulgent! They aren't crazy expensive either! Please, do yourself a favor & try these asap! FortiFx Chef Robert Irvine Fit Crunch Bar Peanut Butter
Caileen W.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite protein bar by far!! The peanut butter chocolate combo with all the layers makes it far better than any other bar! I also like their new mint flavor as well! We always buy these every time we go to Costco!
Mike E.
This product is well balanced, tastes great and is made [email protected] the right ingredients (high quality protein and low sugar.
Micalah G.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Normally I can’t stand the texture of protein bars. If they are chewy or like paste they make me gag. I LOVE Fitcrunch and have been a devotee for years. We buy them in bulk at Costco and I have one mid-morning most days to fend off the munchies! Highly recommend for people who aren’t protein bar fans to try.

Looking for your answer?