SportsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentFitBit
Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Magenta (FB301M)

Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Magenta (FB301M)

by FitBit

Find mobile device app accessories at Target.com! Zip makes fitness fun by tracking steps, distance, and calories burned then automatically sync the data to your fitbit account. Whether online or through the fitbit app, you can set goals, track progress, earn badges or connect with friends for support or friendly competitions. Your stats upload wirelessly via computer or select mobile devices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Magenta (FB301M)!
How would you rate this product?
Marissa B.
Bunker Hill, WV
I used my fitbit Zip for around 2 years and was happy with what it offered. It was the most basic, only really counting your steps and distance. I would rate it lower because I did have a few issues with them not working after a few months, but I don't count it against them because customer service replaced them very quickly and easily with no questions asked. I ended up upgrading to a Charge HR. I love what fitbit has to offer, and how it has helped give me more insight to my health.
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Magenta (FB301M) uploaded by Sophia J.
I received this from my employer as part of a wellness incentive program last year. It has held up extremely well! It's quite small, a little bit bigger than the size of a quarter. I secure it onto the waist of my pants or I clip it onto my bra strap. It's not as advanced as some others on the market, but it's perfect for my needs. It is battery operated, and I've probably gone through 4 batteries this past year. Highly recommend for some one who is looking for a simple fitbit!
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my fitbit and it has been on my body for about four years. It helps me stay healthy and keep track of how I am doing. I highly recommend this for anyone that wants to lose weight or even just keep track of where they are at. The only draw back that I have found is the covers don't last very long and I end up buying more on  eBay
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I recently received one of these from a previous employer and I love it. I had wanted one since the brand came out. I am so glad that I received one of these because I am always trying to move more especially at work. Even though I am on my feet a lot I also sit a lot. I like being able to set a goal for myself and watch me attractive it. The only problem that I have is that it is terrible at syncing with my Galaxy S5, but it could be just my phone. Overall it works great and motivates me to move more.
Jessica A.
I got my fitbit zip free from my employer for a health challenge. I was afraid the fitbit would be complicated to set up and use but it took minutes to set up. The instructions are clear and the process is seamless. The fibit itself is small so it can be hidden but comes in cute colors so you may not even want to hide it while wearing! I put mine on my belt loop. It never fell off or got in the way. It is easy to wakeup and show my steps. There is also settings to see how many calories you have burned for the day and if you have the smart phone app you can sync your fitbit easy throughout the day and see your progress more deeply. The app also has fun badges you can earn for reaching your step goals, so it keeps exercising fun. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try out a fitbit or looking for a step counter.
Lizzette M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I have both the zip and the flex. I like both products. I wear my zip when I have a special occasions. I clicked it to my bra and no one knows I am wearing my walking counter.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
My husband just bought me the Fitbit Zip for Valentine's Day and I love it so far! I am so glad I decided to go with the Zip because I love how it clips on and is hidden.
Jasmine M.
St Petersburg, FL
I just got this zip and I'm loving it! After using a not so great pedometer, this is a gift from heaven. I did drop it once and it stopped working, but I called customer service and they helped me fix it right away. If they couldn't figure out the issue they we're going to send me a replacement for free - what great customer service! It's easy to set up and use. I like it much better than the fitbit wrist band because I can keep it sort of hidden. No complaints!
Shine R.
Elmore county
I absolutely love my zip! It clips anywhere so you can constantly keep up with your burned calories and steps in each day! It's small design is great to wear on any piece of clothing! Clip it and go! It's blue tooth capabilities is awesome it syncs with my phone and computer! Love it!
Mary H.
Huntsville
A friend bought me this fitbit.  I was impressed at how pretty it is.  I was surprised at how quick and easy it is to set it up for use.  I love it and so happy that she gave me one.  I use it each day.  I find it works great and I am overall satisfied with this.  I recommend it to family members and friends.

Looking for your answer?