BY FITBIT

Get Fit.  Have Fun.  Meet Zip™! Turn Your Everyday Life into a Fun Path to Fitness. Charcoal Color. Tracks Steps, Distance & Calories Burned. Set Goals, View Progress & Earn Badges. Free iPhone & Android App. Small & Discreet – Wear in Pocket, on Belt or Bra. Log Food, Weight & More on Fitbit’s Website or Apps. Sweat, Rain, & Splash Proof. Replaceable Battery With a 4-6 Month Life. Get a Kick out.

FitBit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker
  • "i also really like the app on my phone where i can see how many steps i have taken how many calories ive burned and i can keep track of my food and water, and set personal goals." in 8 reviews
  • "It is very easy to use and not only keeps track of steps but also calories burned, sleep, stairs, miles walked and time!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have gotten two friends hooked on FitBit as well and it helps us motivate each other to keep moving!" in 5 reviews
  • "I use mine every day to track how active I am, and have found that since using it, I make much more of an effort to include more activity in my daily life." in 5 reviews
Leah F.
Austin, TX

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

The Fit Bit Zip is a great product for those just beginning to track how active they are during their day. It's a small, discrete tool that tracks your steps and gives you the satisfaction of seeing a tiny digital smiling face when you’ve done well. I found that it helped motivate me to take extra steps on purpose (park farther away from where I’m going, take the stairs rather than the elevator, etc.) just to get my steps in. It’s also a great tool for somebody in the health or service industry, somebody who is on their feet all day, to see how many miles you’ve walked. There’s a big sense of accomplishment behind that.
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
My mom gave me her zip and it really inspires me to work out. I try to do at least 8,000 steps a day. Helpful for me because I’ve had blood clots in my legs. Only negative is it would be easier to look at on my wrist instead of waist band
Terri C.
This is a great fitbit to track your steps. I clip this on my hip to track my daily steps. I have a daily goal of 10,000 steps and this helps me achieve my goal! I gave one star less just because the battery does not last very long. I replace the battery about every 2 months.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Let’s start with the good shall we? I love that it’s small and can be hidden under your clothes. The watch ones are rather ugly and can’t be hidden. Also I feel like if you wear this on your pocket then your steps are more accurate than when I wore the wrist Fitbit.

Now the ugly truth. My Fitbit zip battery keeps saying it’s dying even if I changed it two weeks ago. The zip has major problems with syncing on the app too. Honestly though, I think that is the app being crappy more so than the zip.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I received this as a gift a few year ago for Mother’s Day. It is a great tracker for those just beginning and wanting to see how many steps a day you have. It was a little hard to open the back to get the battery out. I recently received a newer model Fitbit and gave this one to my 8 year old son. He loves being able to compete with me to see who gets the most steps each day. A great buy for sure!
Rachel G.
I had a fitbit zip for about 4 years. I loved that it was affordable, ran on a battery so I didn't have to worry about charging, counted my steps accurate & allowed me to compete with friends. I uograxes to a blaze because I wanted a watch version & liked the layout of the text messaging on it better than the alta. I would recommend this for a beginner or someone who wasn't interested in the extra features offered by the watch versions.
Allison S.
This is good for little things. I feel like the battery dies pretty quickly (or something gets loose so it thinks it has a low battery). It’s not completely accurate. Just holding it in your hand and moving it can add steps. I still wore it for several years just to see how much I walked daily while at work.
Hannah M.
Bluefield, WV
I loved when I had this Fitbit. It was small and convenient. I could just clip it to my pants and go. It stayed charged for days and did exactly what I wanted! I miss having it!!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I like this idea being that it’s wireless. Something my husband would use whenever possible. He likes tracking online also as to how far he went on his steps or walking paths.
Caitlyn E.
This Zip version of the Fitbit was great at first! It was my first introduction to a fitness tracker, and I enjoyed using it. I would clip it to my bra rather than my pants as my waistband was an uncomfortable place to wear it. I never had a problem with it tracking my steps and calories burned. I did have a problem with the case surrounding it cracking open on the back stem (the slimmer metal prong like piece that would hold it onto the item of clothing). The first time I was able to send it back to Fitbit Corporation and received a replacement. The second time this happened, I was given a 10% off coupon for a new Fitbit. Not very helpful. The Zip would also not tell me the battery was dying until after it was dead. Once I realized the battery was dead,  I would then receive an email stating the battery was low. The back of the case was always hard for me to open on the first try, which one must do in order to replace the battery. Overall, it is an okay fitness tracker, but I would recommend other versions in place of this.
Camille C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you like this model, or is it worth investing some money to get the ones with more options? If so, which one?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Is it comfortable & water resistant?
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
Where can I buy this
carmelle b.
Cambria Hts, NY
Im so tempted to buy one buy they are expensive. i know there are alternatives to this that are less expensive. anyone know of a brand?
Desirae D.
How easy is this to use?