Fitbit Wi-Fi Smart Scale

Tracking your weight is easy with the Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale. This smart accessory measures your weight, body fat percentage and BMI, giving you a snapshot of your progress over time. After setting it up with a computer or smartphone, the scale automatically and wirelessly syncs your progress with charts and graphs through your Wi-Fi network to your private Fitbit account. The device can be programmed to recognize up to eight people so your whole family can join. Share your achievements on several popular health apps to help keep you motivated.

How often do you weigh yourself ?
Fitbit Wi-Fi Smart Scale is this any better than a regular scale? Is it worth it? Is it affordable ?
HaaS anyone used this scale? Did you find it to be a good investment ?
Start your review of Fitbit Wi-Fi Smart Scale!
Product Highlights
I love that it not only shows your weight, but also BMI and body fat percentage, which helps evaluate your weight better.in reviews
I also like that the information is automatically synced to my Fitbit account so that I can keep up with my weight loss goals.in reviews
While I don't think this scale is 100% accurate in the body fat percentage measure I do think it's a sleek, and easy to use scale.in reviews
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Fitbit Wi-Fi Smart Scale uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Best Buy
This scale worked great in the beginning, and it provides weight and fat percentage, but, it eats batteries like there’s no tomorrow. It’s an expensive thing to own because of that. Four batteries in one week is just way too many to go through. Why you ask? Because the thing never shuts off. It’s constantly ON any time you look at it, so of course the batteries are going to go out fast. I have complained to customer service twice. Looks like I have to buy another one.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The Fitbit Wi-Fi Smart Scale has some features I really like. It sends your weight to the fitbit you are wearing and the fitbit app on your phone, so you can keep track of your weight. I use it everyday and find it to be accurate. The only thing I would improve is the ability of it to identify who is standing on the scale. Sometimes it thinks I am a guest user.
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this scale! Its digital, tells you your weight, percent body fat, and BMI. It has a memory feature for up to 8 people to use. Best part about it is that it automatically loads the info into your app so you don't have to manually log it. It is a bit expensive but it was worth it to me.
Elizabeth W.
Richmond, VA
I love this, it syncs with my FitBit Profile, which also syncs with MyFitnessPal. It also measures your body fat. Which is actually pretty close to my body fat when I was in a weight loss study.
Mallory M.
Boca Raton, FL
This scale is amazing. It's accurate and it not only tracks your weight by remembering the users, but it also tracks your body fat percentage. I highly recommend using this. The best thing is, you can sync it to your fitness apps like MyFitnessPal and it will share your weight loss. This is definitely worth the investment and goes very nicely with the fitbit step tracker.
Stewart P.
If you are searching for a smart scale, the Fitbit Aria is definitely going to be one of the top choices on your list. I personally received mine for free as part of a workplace fitness initiative and was excited to give it a try, especially since I already use a Fitbit Flex (irregularly). The scale itself is very sleek and beautiful. It was definitely made with esthetics in mind. The initial setup proved to be more troublesome than I expect due to the scale not syncing with my wifi but once I got it figured out it has worked smoothly ever since. There aren't a ton of features to this smart scale that you wouldn't get with other cheaper options but it works nicely for those looking to track their weight along with activity levels via fitbit. Unfortunately the fitbit, like most modern scales, isn't as feature-rich and futuristic as you'd hope but it is certainly a nicely made product. It's important to remember that the body fat percentage only effectively estimates the lower half of your body so it can only be expected to be so accurate. It's a handy tool but not a definitive tracking solution. I also suspect that it could be troublesome if you have two people in your home with very similar weight since this syncs accounts based on weight. That's just an assumption though since the situation doesn't apply in our home. I'd say that the retail price is a bit high considering feature set but if you got yours on the cheap or free like me, it is perfect!
Ember G.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Love this scale! I use it daily to help me track my progress. I love that it is connected to my fitbit app so I can easily keep track of weight, BMI and body fat in the same place as where i am tracking food and exercise.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
I love my scale. It helps me tract my daily weights. I also love how it synchs with my Fitbit.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this as gift, and I love it! Set up was easy using my home wifi and smartphone. It syncs quickly with my Fitbit app. I have the black scale and it looks so sleek and modern in my bathroom. Definitely a MUST HAVE.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
We love our Aria!! It tracks who was the one that measured (kids and cats included) & reports directly to your phone what your weight is and your Body Fat Percentage based on what your weight was and the other info you gave it.

125 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
il y a 2 mois
Ann C. il y a 2 mois
Personally don’t think so. I find it so easy to just use the Apple Health app to track my weight that I don’t know that I like a connected scale as much as a cheap conventional one.
Chelsea S.
Camdenton, MO
il y a un an
Fitbit Wi-Fi Smart Scale ? I wanna buy this scale to hook to my Fitbit cause I'm trying to lose some weight for my wedding in 9 months. I have a normal bathroom scale but it's never at 0. Is this worth the money? Pros and cons? Is there another scale that will connect to my Fitbit app?!
kelsey N. il y a un an
I got one used and it was a total bust! You gave to get one brand new and program it to you and who will be using it. Cons; if you switch your phone type, move, change wifi, anything to DISRUPT THE COMFORTABLE LIFE OF THE SCALE it'll just give you hell. A good ol brand new digital scale will work best and if you have a smart watch or fit bit it can help to with your levels