ElectronicsWearablesSmartwatchesFitBit
Versa Smartwatch with Small & Large Bands

Fitbit Versa Smartwatch with Small & Large Bands

by FitBit

#17 in Smartwatches

Meet Fitbit Versa-an all-day companion that helps you live your best life. This lightweight swimproof smartwatch empowers you to reach health and fitness goals with 24/7 heart rate, actionable insights, personalized guidance, on-screen workouts and more. Run your day with notifications, quick replies*, apps, phone-free music --all with 4+ day battery life**. Plus, wear it your way with fresh accessories and clock faces. Works with iPhone, Android and Windows.
*Quick replies Android only, coming soon
**Battery life varies with use and other factors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fitbit Versa Smartwatch with Small & Large Bands!
Ruth M.
Bluefield, WV
Fitbit Versa Smartwatch with Small & Large Bands uploaded by Ruth M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love my fitbit versa. it helps me maintain staying active throughout the day. it has other great features. The food tracker, sleep tracker, relaxation app and coach app are just a few of the great extra features. The only thing I don't like is my battery isn't lasting long anymore, a day tops until it's dead.
Erika G.
Lexington, KY
Fitbit Versa Smartwatch with Small & Large Bands uploaded by Erika G.
I love my fibit versa watch! I have the pink one and I recieve compliments on it all the time! I love that it has a long battery life and shows my texts and calls. It has been very handy to have when I'm working out and when I'm not!
Katie F.
North Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I wasn't sure if I would like a Fitbit. I don't really wear watches. I ended up getting one to count my steps for two reasons. 1. Because I feel like wih the pandemic and changes in work I'm less active. 2. I get points through work for tracking and meeting steps goals. I love that it connects to my Samsung phone. I have had some connectivity issues already and I've only had it a couple of months. It will be connected without any problem, then all of a sudden it will stop connecting to the phone. I've followed the steps in the support section and end up having to forget the device and reinitiate a connection. I also wish there were better free options for the clock face.
Aubrey B.
Kingston, TN
This smart watch is a good option especially if you regularly work out or are trying to meet a gym goal. It tracks your steps, heart rate, sleeping patterns (my favorite part) and it even can track your menstrual cycle! It is waterproof for swimming. You can set the watch for various workouts that you do to get an accurate measure.
Melissa J.
Moseley, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I started out with a very basic Fitbit years ago that was basically a pedometer, then upgraded to a Charge HR. When it finally died, I upgraded to the Versa. I love this fitness tracker! It looks like an Apple Watch, without the price tag. There does seem to be a lag in keeping track of stairs. It eventually counts it correctly.
debbie D.
Pr Du Chien, WI
I love my Fitbit....from heart monitoring, exercise, steps, food log, sleep, Bluetooth notifications....it’s a great watch!!!
Laina T.
Crystal Falls , MI
This watch helps me keep track of my steps and exercise for the day. The app that accompanies it has loads more accessories and other fitness things. I love this watch and it has been a life changer. Highly recommend!
Alex M.
Levittown, PA
At first I really loved my watch, it was affordable and it had the functions I needed. It was perfect. But after having it only one year it completely stopped working for no reason. And when I called to ask about getting it fixed, they told me I had to buy a new one in order to fix it. Another reason I never plan on buying their watches again is because their app used to be free, but with their update now you have to pay a monthly membership in order to access certain features! Total rip off. Don’t buy from them!
Natalochka M.
I love this watch, it helps me motivated and fit. One things is that my wrists sometimes gets irritated with soap and once in a while I get rash. Time to time I take break for my wrists to heal.
Amy B.
I have been using this Fitbit for a year and love it. I have been a Fitbit user for 8 or 9 years now.

Looking for your answer?