Fitbit One Clip - Black uploaded by Caitlin V.Fitbit One Clip - Black uploaded by Amy R.

BY FITBIT

Find Sports Monitors at Target.com! Give yourself more options with the Fitbit One Clip Accessory in Black. Replace an old Fitbit One clip or add to your Fitbit One accessories with this nicely neutral carrier sleeve. The One is designed to slide into the clip and be attached to your waistband, shirt collar or other locations to track your fitness level all day long. This unobtrusive clip lets you stay on top of your fitness plan without being obvious about it. Fitbit not included. Color: Black. see more...

Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
A fantastic introductory fitness tracker, this little guy does quite a bit for being so indiscreet! I clipped it on my bra or panties, depending on my outfit, and it helped me reach my fitness goals (in fact, I need to repurchase)! Check it out!
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
I have had the Fitbit One for YEARS. My first Fitbit one came off my clothing and I lost it when I was backpacking in the Grand Canyon after 3 years of use. This second one I have had has been about a year. I have never had any problems with the Fitbit it's self just with losing it!  I have to keep mine clipped on my shoulder bra strap as it comes off if I clip it around my waist. I prefer this one over the wrist band one because I feel like the wrist band one will give you inaccurate steps because you can move your wrist and get steps while just sitting at your desk. I love the motivation it gives me. I love how small and accurate it is. I can't leave my house without having it on.  I will ALWAYS own one!
Anne K.
Folcroft, PA
I love this! I bought the One because I'm not a fan of wearing bracelets/watches or anything really on my wrist. This clips perfectly to the waist of your pants, inside a pocket, or to your bra (which I prefer because it's super discreet here and entirely comfortable). The tracking is great. I love knowing how many steps I'm taking per day and it even helps to track my sleeping patterns, which is also a huge plus. I'd definitely recommend!
Kate F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite fitness device! I love that it just clips onto my clothes and monitors my daily routine. The clip is better for me, since I do not wear watches. It helps me set goals in steps, flight of stairs, hours of sleep and how often i want to exercise. I love the water intake tracker too!
Leila A.
This clip fell apart and I had to superglue it back together the week that I bought the Fitbit. A replacement is 19 dollars which is insane to me since I spent over 100 on the Fitbit and clip. After I superglued it it works just fine and keeps a snug fit without stretching in my device.
Jennifer V.
I love the Fitbit one but some days I wish I got the bracelet. I opted for the Fitbit One because it was supposed to be discreet clipped to my pants rather than a rubber bracelet. On days I wear a belt it's a problem. It didn't fit well on my belt. And as long as my clothes aren't really tight it's fine. Also won't work with a dress and the idea of clipping it to my bra doesn't work for me. A few times I had a problem with it syncing but overall it's been great... Except for when it fell off my pants one day into the toilet! 😱 it needs some kind of safety to fasten it to you in case it falls off.
I have to update this review of the clip. My clip recently broke , the plastic tip broke off to be exact. So now the metal is exposed. Apparently this is a very common issue they have. They really need to improve the clip so this doesn't happen all the time. However Fitbit customer service deserves 5 stars. When I called and complained, they offered to send me a new one for free.
Mavis K.
I love my fitbit one, but I kind of hate the clip because it is kind of insecure, sometime I feel like it is going to fall. I bought the bracelet so I can feel more secure using it.
Melonie F.
I love my Fitbit one. I bought this one after a recommendation from a friend who has the flex. I push my toddler in a stroller/cart a lot. The wrist trackers don't count steps while your hands are still. And the flex has a tendency to put itself to sleep while pushing a grocery cart. I clip my one on my bra and get very accurate results. It comes with a sleep band you can wear to monitor your sleep also. I highly recommend this tracker! Especially for moms of littles who are trying to track their fitness.
Leaisefeau F.
Stanton, CA
The Fitbit One works perfectly. The UI is easy to understand and get along with. I have it in black and it is very discreet and looks appealing. It keeps a pretty accurate count. I do not like the clip. Whenever I take it to work out, it manages to fall every time. I've tried clipping it in various places and it never fails to fall out, and I'm stuck wandering around the gym like a mad man looking for a small black clip. The clip design, I feel, doesn't grip well enough. When I'm doing burpees, it manages to slip off of my shorts, socks, shirt, back of shorts, and shoe laces. I feel the only place it's safe at is in my pocket...Which defeats the purpose of the clip.
Maureen A.
Westborough, MA
I've had my Fitbit One for two years and like a lot of other reviewers, I'm not a fan of the clip. I usually wear it on my waistband but I've had it fall off multiple times. My Fitbit makes me more conscious of my steps and I really do walk/exercise more when I'm wearing it. I love the sleep band, which helped me discover why I was sleeping so badly. I just wish the clip was better so I wouldn't have to worry about losing it.
Stephanie W.
Has anyone used the Fitbit and another tracker also? Which one performed better?
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?