Fitbit One Clip - Black uploaded by Caitlin V.Fitbit One Clip - Black uploaded by Amy R.

BY FITBIT #84 in Fitness Equipment

Find Sports Monitors at Target.com! Give yourself more options with the Fitbit One Clip Accessory in Black. Replace an old Fitbit One clip or add to your Fitbit One accessories with this nicely neutral carrier sleeve. The One is designed to slide into the clip and be attached to your waistband, shirt collar or other locations to track your fitness level all day long. This unobtrusive clip lets you stay on top of your fitness plan without being obvious about it. Fitbit not included. Color: Black. see more...

Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love, love, love this Fitbit!! I don't like wearing anything on my wrist because it interferes with my job so this was perfect for me! Very accurate tracking and extremely affordable. Highly recommend!
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
A fantastic introductory fitness tracker, this little guy does quite a bit for being so indiscreet! I clipped it on my bra or panties, depending on my outfit, and it helped me reach my fitness goals (in fact, I need to repurchase)! Check it out!
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
I have had the Fitbit One for YEARS. My first Fitbit one came off my clothing and I lost it when I was backpacking in the Grand Canyon after 3 years of use. This second one I have had has been about a year. I have never had any problems with the Fitbit it's self just with losing it!  I have to keep mine clipped on my shoulder bra strap as it comes off if I clip it around my waist. I prefer this one over the wrist band one because I feel like the wrist band one will give you inaccurate steps because you can move your wrist and get steps while just sitting at your desk. I love the motivation it gives me. I love how small and accurate it is. I can't leave my house without having it on.  I will ALWAYS own one!
Anne Marie K.
Folcroft , PA
I love this! I bought the One because I'm not a fan of wearing bracelets/watches or anything really on my wrist. This clips perfectly to the waist of your pants, inside a pocket, or to your bra (which I prefer because it's super discreet here and entirely comfortable). The tracking is great. I love knowing how many steps I'm taking per day and it even helps to track my sleeping patterns, which is also a huge plus. I'd definitely recommend!
Kate F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite fitness device! I love that it just clips onto my clothes and monitors my daily routine. The clip is better for me, since I do not wear watches. It helps me set goals in steps, flight of stairs, hours of sleep and how often i want to exercise. I love the water intake tracker too!
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
The clip is a nice way to hang on to the device itself since it's very small and slippery however it has fallen off a few times. It will get caught on my t shift when I'm at work and get pulled right off. Luckily I have noticed in time but I would recommend buying a rubber bracelet to hold it instead.
Leila A.
This clip fell apart and I had to superglue it back together the week that I bought the Fitbit. A replacement is 19 dollars which is insane to me since I spent over 100 on the Fitbit and clip. After I superglued it it works just fine and keeps a snug fit without stretching in my device.
Jennifer V.
I love the Fitbit one but some days I wish I got the bracelet. I opted for the Fitbit One because it was supposed to be discreet clipped to my pants rather than a rubber bracelet. On days I wear a belt it's a problem. It didn't fit well on my belt. And as long as my clothes aren't really tight it's fine. Also won't work with a dress and the idea of clipping it to my bra doesn't work for me. A few times I had a problem with it syncing but overall it's been great... Except for when it fell off my pants one day into the toilet! 😱 it needs some kind of safety to fasten it to you in case it falls off.
I have to update this review of the clip. My clip recently broke , the plastic tip broke off to be exact. So now the metal is exposed. Apparently this is a very common issue they have. They really need to improve the clip so this doesn't happen all the time. However Fitbit customer service deserves 5 stars. When I called and complained, they offered to send me a new one for free.
Mavis K.
I love my fitbit one, but I kind of hate the clip because it is kind of insecure, sometime I feel like it is going to fall. I bought the bracelet so I can feel more secure using it.
Jennifer T.
I've had this clip for a couple months before the plastic piece on the end fell off. The clip still works but when I wear it I get two metal prongs sticking into my hip and can be painful depending on what I'm doing.
Stephanie W.
Has anyone used the Fitbit and another tracker also? Which one performed better?
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?