Fitbit One Clip - Black uploaded by Caitlin V.Fitbit One Clip - Black uploaded by Amy R.

BY FITBIT #70 in Fitness Equipment

Find Sports Monitors at Target.com! Give yourself more options with the Fitbit One Clip Accessory in Black. Replace an old Fitbit One clip or add to your Fitbit One accessories with this nicely neutral carrier sleeve. The One is designed to slide into the clip and be attached to your waistband, shirt collar or other locations to track your fitness level all day long. This unobtrusive clip lets you stay on top of your fitness plan without being obvious about it. Fitbit not included. Color: Black. see more...

Stephanie W.
I had the Fitbit One in burgundy a few year ago and I liked how it encouraged me to increase my exercise rate & lose weight. I lost over 40 pounds but due to non-related illness, I had to slow down on my excerise. I eventually became very lazy & gained most of it back but I recently bought a new Fitbit One to help me during the process. It is easy to use & charge. It's small and lightweight so it can be easy to misplace. I always try to put it in the same catchall bins when I take it off so I know where to find it.
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
Westborough, MA
I've had my Fitbit One for two years and like a lot of other reviewers, I'm not a fan of the clip. I usually wear it on my waistband but I've had it fall off multiple times. My Fitbit makes me more conscious of my steps and I really do walk/exercise more when I'm wearing it. I love the sleep band, which helped me discover why I was sleeping so badly. I just wish the clip was better so I wouldn't have to worry about losing it.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
I ADORE my Fitbit One, but the clip is its biggest flaw. It holds it securely and I don't worry about the monitor popping out of the clip, and the clip almost never falls off my clothing, but the tip of the clip (the plastic part, not the rubber part) breaks off, exposing the metal underneath. The metal then quickly damages my clothing. This happens to me after several months of use; I'm on my 4th one in about 2 years.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I love this fitness tracker! It's so little and discreet I can wear it always and anywhere. I wanted the wrist band originally, but got this one for Christmas and I'm so glad. I love that I can clip it and just go instead of seeing if the band matches what I'm wearing. I actually clip it right on my bra when I wake up or clip it to my waistband. So far it's great and wasn't too expensive, but still super accurate.
Caitlin V.
Caitlin V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this as a Christmas gift this past year and I absolutely love it! It is discreetly worn and completely appropriate for what I wanted it for. In conjunction with the free app on my phone, I am able to keep track of the things that I wanted to: activity, sleep, food journal, water intake....Plus the challenges with friends are fun!!!!
Eri G.
Eri G.
I am in love with my Fitbit!!!! It can monitor sleep, steps, active minutes, food, water intake, and much more. I feel that it motivates me to reach for a goal of 10,000 steps a day and makes me understand that I need to get out more. Would recommend especially for the price. It's very discreet.
Monica A.
Monica A.
San Jose, CA
I love my fit bit one. you can clip it anywhere. during the day i clip it to my bra. When i walk the treadmill I clip it to the bottom of my shorts and when i sleep i clip it to my top so the alarm wakes me. It really has to be placed right - to get the most out of it.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
I love my fitbit one. This clip is great. It keeps my fitbit in the clip. The clip I can use to clip onto my clothes. It holds well but sadly it does break easy.
J P.
J P.
I purchased the Fitbit One because I don't like wearing a wristband. I've never had an issue with this Fitbit and I really like that it can be worn discreetly.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Killeen, TX
Love my fitbit clip. The plastic at the bottom of the clip broke 2 months after having it. Other than that, I will be buying more and I use this daily.
Stephanie W.
Has anyone used the Fitbit and another tracker also? Which one performed better?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge, AR
How well does this actually work?