Fitbit One Clip - Black uploaded by Caitlin V.Fitbit One Clip - Black uploaded by Amy R.

BY FITBIT #86 in Fitness Equipment

Find Sports Monitors at Target.com! Give yourself more options with the Fitbit One Clip Accessory in Black. Replace an old Fitbit One clip or add to your Fitbit One accessories with this nicely neutral carrier sleeve. The One is designed to slide into the clip and be attached to your waistband, shirt collar or other locations to track your fitness level all day long. This unobtrusive clip lets you stay on top of your fitness plan without being obvious about it. Fitbit not included. Color: Black. see more...

Stephanie W.
I had the Fitbit One in burgundy a few year ago and I liked how it encouraged me to increase my exercise rate & lose weight. I lost over 40 pounds but due to non-related illness, I had to slow down on my excerise. I eventually became very lazy & gained most of it back but I recently bought a new Fitbit One to help me during the process. It is easy to use & charge. It's small and lightweight so it can be easy to misplace. I always try to put it in the same catchall bins when I take it off so I know where to find it.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
I ADORE my Fitbit One, but the clip is its biggest flaw. It holds it securely and I don't worry about the monitor popping out of the clip, and the clip almost never falls off my clothing, but the tip of the clip (the plastic part, not the rubber part) breaks off, exposing the metal underneath. The metal then quickly damages my clothing. This happens to me after several months of use; I'm on my 4th one in about 2 years.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I love this fitness tracker! It's so little and discreet I can wear it always and anywhere. I wanted the wrist band originally, but got this one for Christmas and I'm so glad. I love that I can clip it and just go instead of seeing if the band matches what I'm wearing. I actually clip it right on my bra when I wake up or clip it to my waistband. So far it's great and wasn't too expensive, but still super accurate.
Monica A.
Monica A.
San Jose, CA
I love my fit bit one. you can clip it anywhere. during the day i clip it to my bra. When i walk the treadmill I clip it to the bottom of my shorts and when i sleep i clip it to my top so the alarm wakes me. It really has to be placed right - to get the most out of it.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Killeen, TX
Love my fitbit clip. The plastic at the bottom of the clip broke 2 months after having it. Other than that, I will be buying more and I use this daily.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
I have this as I do not like something on my wrist. I clip it to my bra and seems to work great.
Leaisefeau F.
Leaisefeau F.
Stanton, CA
The Fitbit One works perfectly. The UI is easy to understand and get along with. I have it in black and it is very discreet and looks appealing. It keeps a pretty accurate count. I do not like the clip. Whenever I take it to work out, it manages to fall every time. I've tried clipping it in various places and it never fails to fall out, and I'm stuck wandering around the gym like a mad man looking for a small black clip. The clip design, I feel, doesn't grip well enough. When I'm doing burpees, it manages to slip off of my shorts, socks, shirt, back of shorts, and shoe laces. I feel the only place it's safe at is in my pocket...Which defeats the purpose of the clip.
Avry B.
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
I have had the Fitbit One for YEARS. My first Fitbit one came off my clothing and I lost it when I was backpacking in the Grand Canyon after 3 years of use. This second one I have had has been about a year. I have never had any problems with the Fitbit it's self just with losing it!  I have to keep mine clipped on my shoulder bra strap as it comes off if I clip it around my waist. I prefer this one over the wrist band one because I feel like the wrist band one will give you inaccurate steps because you can move your wrist and get steps while just sitting at your desk. I love the motivation it gives me. I love how small and accurate it is. I can't leave my house without having it on.  I will ALWAYS own one!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
The clip is a nice way to hang on to the device itself since it's very small and slippery however it has fallen off a few times. It will get caught on my t shift when I'm at work and get pulled right off. Luckily I have noticed in time but I would recommend buying a rubber bracelet to hold it instead.
Leila A.
Leila A.
This clip fell apart and I had to superglue it back together the week that I bought the Fitbit. A replacement is 19 dollars which is insane to me since I spent over 100 on the Fitbit and clip. After I superglued it it works just fine and keeps a snug fit without stretching in my device.
Stephanie W.
Has anyone used the Fitbit and another tracker also? Which one performed better?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?