BY FITBIT

Fitbit One Charging Cable see more...

• Where can I buy an extra Fitbit chafing cord? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leila A.
This is a decent charger. It charges my Fitbit quickly. I wish it had a longer cord and a wall plug option. It's. Its very convenient to have to plug it into the USB tiny computer and let it dangle there.
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
I have had fitbits die but not a charging cord. I still have the previous ones which work just fine with my new fitbits. I love how small this cord is so makes it easy to travel with if necessary and doesn't take up a lot of space in drawers.
Angela D.
Killeen, TX
Love the charger when it wants to do its job. After 6 months of using it now has issues charging my fitbit. I have to wiggle the fitbit inside it till it finally connects. Other than that I love it.
Whitney K.
Cumberland, MD
Works perfectly and love how short the cord is; it's just Lin enough for you to keep your barging Fitbit device where you want it without it being tangled around something. I've never had any issues with the cord not working, it fits into any usb charging hole.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Nice and small so I leave it plugged into the top USB of my computer and it doesn't get in the way of doing anything else. The FitBit One clicks in nicely and lets go without too much pulling.
Mary J.
This works really well. I always plug mine into my computer and it always charges quickly and reliably. I like how small it is and how I can just throw it in my bag and take it with me.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
This is a great charger. My fit bit can be on low and within minutes of plugging it into the charger it has a full charger. It is compact and easy to use.
Jennifer V.
Works well however because it's so small it's easy to misplace. You can either plug it into the computer or I usually plug it into my iPhone charger.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I wish the charger cord was a little longer but it works well to just plug into my computer, it charges fast (probably an hour I would say)
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
You should always have an extra on deck because if you're traveling around for work and life, sometimes you misplace stuff easily.
Jenny G.
Where can I buy an extra Fitbit chafing cord?