BY FITBIT

Featuring dynamic personal coaching, an onboard GPS and continuous heart-rate monitoring, this high-tech fitness watch offers top-of-the-line support for your health and wellness goals. On top of that, it can store and play more than 300 songs and access popular apps, and the PurePulse heart-rate tracker gives you the data you need to optimize your workouts. The four-day battery life lets this watch keep up with your life. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): blue-grey/ white, charcoal/ smoke grey, slate blue/ burnt orange. Brand: FITBIT. Style Name: Fitbit Ionic Fitness Tracker & Watch. Style Number: 5472002. Available in stores. see more...

• Where are the best bands for this watch???? Fitbit Lonic...1 Answers
Trina J.
DeForest
I really like.my fitbit, it seems very large amd manly,. but with the help of amazon i was able to customize it by getting a colored wrist band. its still big but its cute. i was jealous of the newer one that just came out and contemplated selling this to get the new one but after seeing a coworker with the new one I am glad I did not do that. its large as well so i would not have gone down to a smaller device with the same functions
Ahni N.
Philadelphia
Easy set up and very durable. I love that it comes with large and small bands. While more apps would be nice, you dont feel nickel and dimed for everything you essentially bought the watch for.
I love it has an independent GPS, customizable watch faces, the cheapest virtual personal trainer app I've seen.
Overall I think it's a great buy for newbies to professionals. Especially those who love a larger watch.
Isabella B.
Chardon, OH
I got my ionic for Christmas and I love it! One of my favorite aspects is the ability to change your background screen. It seems to be pretty accurate at step tracking. I would definitely recommend this one if you’re looking to get a Fitbit!
becca w.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Fitbit Ionic Fitness Tracker & Watch more...
I love the Ionic. I previously had the Fitbit Surge and it was getting quite old and so I decided to splurge on the Ionic. Definitely worth the money! It is expensive but it is comparable to other smart watches. It is great for working out. The display is customizable. They are also releasing new apps a lot to add to the watch. I have added the weather and calculator app. I can see my emails, text, and phone calls. I cannot respond to them though.
Desiree L.
Obsessed. From using nothing prior to getting this sophisticated one right away, I am blown away. Im completely maximizing my workouts and daily exercise activity. I got it on cyber Wednesday for only $200 and it was worth every penny. The sleep tracking feature is something I never knew I needed in my life, and now depend on daily. The on screen workouts, waterproofing, music, storage, options, battery life and tracking features has me raving about this to everyone!
Kim E.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is by far the best activity tracker I have ever owned. The built in GPS makes me so happy and the color display is beautiful. The many options it holds are also a God send. Do yourself a favor and get one!
Melanie R.
Aurora
I've been in love with Fitbit for awhile now. I've tried a couple different ones. I do have an issue with something so experience breaking within 2 months of use. Now, Fitbit did replace it after talking which I do appreciate. As a Fitbit lover though I feel they need to work on this before releasing a new product.
Whitney H.
Andersonville, TN
I have had several fitbits from the Charge HR to the Flex. The Ionic is amazing. I love the software that comes with it in the app. I wear it 27/7 except when charging or in the shower. It accurately tracks my workouts and steps all day. I would recommend this to anyone in the market.
Jess F.
Westland , MI
I LOVE my Ionic fit bit. I work in a clinic with children all day that doesn’t allow me to even have my phone on me. But the ionic allows me to sneak peak at a text message and help me keep track of time when I’m writing in my data. Plus accessing gps, my heart rate, and alarm. love that it’s assessable in the watch. It’s great for students, working in a hospital/clinic. AND water proof! I also love that the face isn’t huge on my tiny wrist. It’s simple, cute, and elegant. I find myself wearing this watch with a lot more outfits I anticipated! Fitbit Ionic Fitness Tracker & Watch
Deborah K.
West Columbia
I've had my Fitbit Ionic for only a week so far and I'm so in love. I've had Fitbit devices before, but they have stepped up their game so much! About 18 months ago, I was diagnosed with AFib. Being able to track my heart rate 24/7 is such a help. My cardiologist loves it! The sleep tracker is amazing too, and of course, there are so many fitness options, it's completely unreal. And there are cute little apps and games you can add as well.
Sandy D.