Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT) uploaded by Betsy D.

BY FITBIT

Find sports monitors at Target.com! This slim, stylish device is with you all the time. During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle and wakes you silently in the morning. Just check out the lights to see how you stack up against your personal goal. It s the motivation you need to get out and be more active. see more...

Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT)
  • "I'm not sure is I would consider this a good product I wasn't pleased when I received this item " in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of fitbit." in 1 review
Kelly D.
Parrish, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
AWESOME! It tracks your sleep, your walking, and sets goals for you. If you enter your food intake and weight it will help you loose weight. It is also to feel it buzz on your wrist if you haven't walked in a certain period of time. It keeps you motivated.
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
Abigail T.
Athens , OH
I got my fitbit for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I thought I wouldn't wear it often because of the way it looks, but I don't even notice it anymore. It's the best feeling in the world when you feel it vibrating to let you know that you've reached your goal!
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I absolutely love my fitbit. Myself, my fiance, his mother and brother all have one and we compete with eachother which keeps us all on track for our weightloss group. It is so awesome to be able to track it so easily as well as being able to track our sleep. So many cool features such as a calorie counter, step counter, calorie burner and so much more. Seriously recommend for anyone looking for an easy way to track these things.
Betsy D.
Chanhassen, MN
I've been using this for almost 2 months and I love it! It tracks my sleep and my steps extremely well! Putting the band on is rather simply and it works even after wearing it in a pool.
Jessica s.
Love to use this to compete with my friends who also use the app. However,I find the steps aren't accurate,neither is the calorie burn. Love it nonetheless.
Andrea K.
Hamtramck, MI
Keeps me motivated to keep walking even when I'd rather go to sleep! I've been wearing mine for over a year, and I have had to change the band quite a few times, but the module still works great!
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
My sister and her bf own one and they love it! I'm kinda interested in getting on myself to keep track of what i do everyday
Fotini k.
Allen Park, MI
I like my fitbit fit is nice that it calculates all your steps,and sleep activity. You can also keep track of calories in and out and how much h2o you have had so far. You can access everything on your phone on computer
Ashley G.
Jackson, KY
I really love my flex. My only complaint is not counting my steps properly. If I am on the elliptical the only way I can get it to count is by lacing it around my shoe and even then I feel like it misses a few beats here and there.
Aishah H.
Does your Fitbit flex fall off?
Brieanna C.