Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT) uploaded by Betsy D.

BY FITBIT

Find sports monitors at Target.com! This slim, stylish device is with you all the time. During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle and wakes you silently in the morning. Just check out the lights to see how you stack up against your personal goal. It s the motivation you need to get out and be more active. see more...

Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT)
  • "I'm not sure is I would consider this a good product I wasn't pleased when I received this item " in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of fitbit." in 1 review
Fotini k.
Allen Park, MI
I like my fitbit fit is nice that it calculates all your steps,and sleep activity. You can also keep track of calories in and out and how much h2o you have had so far. You can access everything on your phone on computer
Betsy D.
Chanhassen, MN
I've been using this for almost 2 months and I love it! It tracks my sleep and my steps extremely well! Putting the band on is rather simply and it works even after wearing it in a pool.
Andrea K.
Hamtramck, MI
Keeps me motivated to keep walking even when I'd rather go to sleep! I've been wearing mine for over a year, and I have had to change the band quite a few times, but the module still works great!
Jessica s.
Love to use this to compete with my friends who also use the app. However,I find the steps aren't accurate,neither is the calorie burn. Love it nonetheless.
Taylor N.
Huffman, TX
Good for people who just want to get more active by reaching a step goal every day the clasp on the bracelet isn't great so it is easily rubbed off
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
Not a big fan of fitbit. I would much rather have a running watch that can tell me all of this and more... That I can see while it's on my wrist!
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
My sister and her bf own one and they love it! I'm kinda interested in getting on myself to keep track of what i do everyday
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX
This is awesome! I believe it is pretty accurate and always helps me stay on track while trying to lose weight.
Anna D.
I really really really really want one of these. A lot of my friends have them and they love them.
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
Aishah H.
Does your Fitbit flex fall off?
Brieanna C.