Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT) uploaded by Betsy D.

BY FITBIT

Find sports monitors at Target.com! This slim, stylish device is with you all the time. During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle and wakes you silently in the morning. Just check out the lights to see how you stack up against your personal goal. It s the motivation you need to get out and be more active. see more...

Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT)
  • "I'm not sure is I would consider this a good product I wasn't pleased when I received this item " in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of fitbit." in 1 review
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
My sister and her bf own one and they love it! I'm kinda interested in getting on myself to keep track of what i do everyday
Anna D.
Anna D.
I really really really really want one of these. A lot of my friends have them and they love them.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
This was given to me as a gift. It was great the first month I used it; however, it stopped syncing automatically. It wasn't giving me accurate information- e.g. when I was actively running, it was saying I wasn't moving at all. It's a great concept but needs some fixing.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Jackson, KY
I really love my flex. My only complaint is not counting my steps properly. If I am on the elliptical the only way I can get it to count is by lacing it around my shoe and even then I feel like it misses a few beats here and there.
Betsy D.
Betsy D.
Chanhassen, MN
I've been using this for almost 2 months and I love it! It tracks my sleep and my steps extremely well! Putting the band on is rather simply and it works even after wearing it in a pool.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Good for people who just want to get more active by reaching a step goal every day the clasp on the bracelet isn't great so it is easily rubbed off
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I absolutely love my fitbit. Myself, my fiance, his mother and brother all have one and we compete with eachother which keeps us all on track for our weightloss group. It is so awesome to be able to track it so easily as well as being able to track our sleep. So many cool features such as a calorie counter, step counter, calorie burner and so much more. Seriously recommend for anyone looking for an easy way to track these things.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Athens , OH
I got my fitbit for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I thought I wouldn't wear it often because of the way it looks, but I don't even notice it anymore. It's the best feeling in the world when you feel it vibrating to let you know that you've reached your goal!
haverhill, ma
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Parrish, FL
AWESOME! It tracks your sleep, your walking, and sets goals for you. If you enter your food intake and weight it will help you loose weight. It is also to feel it buzz on your wrist if you haven't walked in a certain period of time. It keeps you motivated.
Aishah H.
Aishah H.
Does your Fitbit flex fall off?
haverhill, ma