Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT) uploaded by Betsy D.

BY FITBIT

Find sports monitors at Target.com! This slim, stylish device is with you all the time. During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle and wakes you silently in the morning. Just check out the lights to see how you stack up against your personal goal. It s the motivation you need to get out and be more active. see more...

• "Not a big fan of fitbit." in 1 review
  • "I'm not sure is I would consider this a good product I wasn't pleased when I received this item " in 1 review
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I absolutely love my fitbit. Myself, my fiance, his mother and brother all have one and we compete with eachother which keeps us all on track for our weightloss group. It is so awesome to be able to track it so easily as well as being able to track our sleep. So many cool features such as a calorie counter, step counter, calorie burner and so much more. Seriously recommend for anyone looking for an easy way to track these things.
Rachel C.
Love fitbit products! I have had many and I even wear a smart watch everyday now but I still wear my fitbit separately. why? because the software, badges, contests, etc... they're all so fun and motivating!!!

fitbit flex is great because you can wear so many ways and it's super thin. I don't mind that it doesn't have a screen because I normally just look at my phone anyway. look on etsy for lots of cute bracelets and stuff to make it look like jewelry.....
Susan G.
Gretna, LA
There are some strong features like #foodtracking to #countcalories and the ability to #challengefriends to meet #stepgoals. The #sleeptracker and #silentalarm are great. It does an awful job tracking actual #workouts though . Would recommend depending what your goal is, but not for someone that is already fit. It helps me get my regular steps in, but I take it off to work out.
Jennifer V.
Richardson, TX
I love my Fitbit! I never wear a watch, so I didn't think I'd need the more expensive one. I love that this syncs effortlessly with the app, so a screen is useless. Don't splurge unless you'd like to replace your watch! The replacement bands are a bit pricey, but you can find knockoffs for 1/5 the price if you're willing to wait a few week for delivery on amazon!
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased my Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband in the color Slate. I don't feel like it's super accurate at counting your steps throughout the day. I don't enjoy wearing it because it's not fashionable at all. I purchased a replacement band from Tori Burch and it was a minor improvement.
Ashley G.
Jackson, KY
I really love my flex. My only complaint is not counting my steps properly. If I am on the elliptical the only way I can get it to count is by lacing it around my shoe and even then I feel like it misses a few beats here and there.
Kelly D.
Parrish, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
AWESOME! It tracks your sleep, your walking, and sets goals for you. If you enter your food intake and weight it will help you loose weight. It is also to feel it buzz on your wrist if you haven't walked in a certain period of time. It keeps you motivated.
Abigail T.
Athens , OH
I got my fitbit for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I thought I wouldn't wear it often because of the way it looks, but I don't even notice it anymore. It's the best feeling in the world when you feel it vibrating to let you know that you've reached your goal!
Adriana G.
This was given to me as a gift. It was great the first month I used it; however, it stopped syncing automatically. It wasn't giving me accurate information- e.g. when I was actively running, it was saying I wasn't moving at all. It's a great concept but needs some fixing.
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
I love tracking my daily steps. It syncs with your phone so you always have the info with you. The sleep tracker is highly accurate. You can log and track exercise too. Just wished they offered more colors in the flex.
Aishah H.
Does your Fitbit flex fall off?
Brieanna C.