Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT) uploaded by Betsy D.

BY FITBIT

Find sports monitors at Target.com! This slim, stylish device is with you all the time. During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle and wakes you silently in the morning. Just check out the lights to see how you stack up against your personal goal. It s the motivation you need to get out and be more active. see more...

Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT)
  • "I'm not sure is I would consider this a good product I wasn't pleased when I received this item " in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of fitbit." in 1 review
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Love fitbit products! I have had many and I even wear a smart watch everyday now but I still wear my fitbit separately. why? because the software, badges, contests, etc... they're all so fun and motivating!!!

fitbit flex is great because you can wear so many ways and it's super thin. I don't mind that it doesn't have a screen because I normally just look at my phone anyway. look on etsy for lots of cute bracelets and stuff to make it look like jewelry.....
Susan G.
Susan G.
Gretna, LA
There are some strong features like #foodtracking to #countcalories and the ability to #challengefriends to meet #stepgoals. The #sleeptracker and #silentalarm are great. It does an awful job tracking actual #workouts though . Would recommend depending what your goal is, but not for someone that is already fit. It helps me get my regular steps in, but I take it off to work out.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased my Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband in the color Slate. I don't feel like it's super accurate at counting your steps throughout the day. I don't enjoy wearing it because it's not fashionable at all. I purchased a replacement band from Tori Burch and it was a minor improvement.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Hamtramck, MI
Keeps me motivated to keep walking even when I'd rather go to sleep! I've been wearing mine for over a year, and I have had to change the band quite a few times, but the module still works great!
Jessica s.
Jessica s.
Love to use this to compete with my friends who also use the app. However,I find the steps aren't accurate,neither is the calorie burn. Love it nonetheless.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
Not a big fan of fitbit. I would much rather have a running watch that can tell me all of this and more... That I can see while it's on my wrist!
Fotini k.
Fotini k.
Allen Park, MI
I like my fitbit fit is nice that it calculates all your steps,and sleep activity. You can also keep track of calories in and out and how much h2o you have had so far. You can access everything on your phone on computer
Jacque F.
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
I love tracking my daily steps. It syncs with your phone so you always have the info with you. The sleep tracker is highly accurate. You can log and track exercise too. Just wished they offered more colors in the flex.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX
This is awesome! I believe it is pretty accurate and always helps me stay on track while trying to lose weight.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Richardson, TX
I love my Fitbit! I never wear a watch, so I didn't think I'd need the more expensive one. I love that this syncs effortlessly with the app, so a screen is useless. Don't splurge unless you'd like to replace your watch! The replacement bands are a bit pricey, but you can find knockoffs for 1/5 the price if you're willing to wait a few week for delivery on amazon!
Aishah H.
Aishah H.
Does your Fitbit flex fall off?
Brieanna C.