Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT) uploaded by Betsy D.

BY FITBIT

Find sports monitors at Target.com! This slim, stylish device is with you all the time. During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle and wakes you silently in the morning. Just check out the lights to see how you stack up against your personal goal. It s the motivation you need to get out and be more active. see more...

Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate (FB401SLT)
  • "I'm not sure is I would consider this a good product I wasn't pleased when I received this item " in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of fitbit." in 1 review
Rachel C.
Love fitbit products! I have had many and I even wear a smart watch everyday now but I still wear my fitbit separately. why? because the software, badges, contests, etc... they're all so fun and motivating!!!

fitbit flex is great because you can wear so many ways and it's super thin. I don't mind that it doesn't have a screen because I normally just look at my phone anyway. look on etsy for lots of cute bracelets and stuff to make it look like jewelry.....
Susan G.
Gretna, LA
There are some strong features like #foodtracking to #countcalories and the ability to #challengefriends to meet #stepgoals. The #sleeptracker and #silentalarm are great. It does an awful job tracking actual #workouts though . Would recommend depending what your goal is, but not for someone that is already fit. It helps me get my regular steps in, but I take it off to work out.
Nikki M.
Orange , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased my Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband in the color Slate. I don't feel like it's super accurate at counting your steps throughout the day. I don't enjoy wearing it because it's not fashionable at all. I purchased a replacement band from Tori Burch and it was a minor improvement.
Ashley G.
Jackson, KY
I really love my flex. My only complaint is not counting my steps properly. If I am on the elliptical the only way I can get it to count is by lacing it around my shoe and even then I feel like it misses a few beats here and there.
Adriana G.
This was given to me as a gift. It was great the first month I used it; however, it stopped syncing automatically. It wasn't giving me accurate information- e.g. when I was actively running, it was saying I wasn't moving at all. It's a great concept but needs some fixing.
Betsy D.
Chanhassen, MN
I've been using this for almost 2 months and I love it! It tracks my sleep and my steps extremely well! Putting the band on is rather simply and it works even after wearing it in a pool.
Andrea K.
Hamtramck, MI
Keeps me motivated to keep walking even when I'd rather go to sleep! I've been wearing mine for over a year, and I have had to change the band quite a few times, but the module still works great!
Jessica s.
Love to use this to compete with my friends who also use the app. However,I find the steps aren't accurate,neither is the calorie burn. Love it nonetheless.
Taylor N.
Good for people who just want to get more active by reaching a step goal every day the clasp on the bracelet isn't great so it is easily rubbed off
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
Aishah H.
Does your Fitbit flex fall off?
Brieanna C.