Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity - Sleep Wristband uploaded by Jill D.

BY FITBIT

Wear this slim, stylish device all the time and get the motivation you need to get out and be more active. Activity tracking: Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. Sleep monitor + silent alarm: Monitor how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent alarm. Progress display: See LEDs light up as you progress toward your daily goal. Style + accessories: Style the slim, removable tracker your way with colorful accessory bands. Wear + battery life: The Flex is water water-resistant and has a 5-day battery life. Personal dashboard: The Fitbit app is full of graphs, charts, and tools designed to help you track your progress and better understand your health and fitness. Condition: New Color: Blue, Grey see more...

Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I'm late to the game, and didn't get the most high-tech fitbit but WOW! I'm so glad I finally got this! It is making me super aware of my activity, or inactivity. plus I love being able to see how well I sleep. I love how easy it is to use and how easy the app is to read. I love taking my weight loss goals on here as well. This is by far the best purchase I have made for myself in a long time! I was also nervous about not liking wearing it on my wrist, but i can barely tell in wearing it!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Irvine, CA
Mine was good while it lasted. I have gone through two of these things because they both broke/stopped working. So I gave up on them. Hopefully other people have had better luck than I have had!