BY FITBIT

Features Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes Monitors how long and how well you sleep Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal Set goals, view progress, and earn badges Share and compete with friends throughout the day Log food, weight, and more on the free FITBIT website or apps Syncs automatically with select mobile devices and your computer Instantly launch the FITBIT app by tapping the device on your NFC enabled Android phone Works with other apps, including Lose It, Run Keeper, Map My Fitness, My Fitness Pal, Endomondo, Spark People, and more Water resistant; safe to wear in the shower Rechargeable battery Additional wristband colors sold separately Includes Flex tracker, small and large wristbands, charging cable, and wireless sync dongle 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty Specifications Browser Requirements: Safari 5.0.5 and higher; Chrome 12 and higher; Internet Explorer 8 and higher; Firefox 3.6.18 and higher Computer System Requirements: Mac OS 10.5 or later; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; high-speed internet connection; USB port Mobile Device Requirements: Select devices with Bluetooth 4.0 technology*; includes iPhone 4S and 5, iPod Touch 5th generation, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy S III and 4, Samsung Galaxy Note II and 10.1 Maximum Operating Altitude: 30,000' Operating Temperature: -4 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit Storage Temperature: -22 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit Water Resistant: Can be submerged up to 10 m Dimensions (small wristband): W 0.6" x L 5.5" - 6.9" Dimensions (large wristband): W 0.6" x L 6.3" - 8.2" see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Misty G.
Hallsville, TX
Absolutely love my fitbit flex I use it everyday to track my steps,food & sleep while competing with others on the fitbit app to get our step counts in.. love how long the battery lasts I plug it in every 5 or so days for a few hours to charge & it's good to go just wish it was completely waterproof so I wouldn't have to take it off during showers or doing the dishes or yard work
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
So addicted to having a FitBit. There are many more advanced options now but I love being to change bands. It is almost crazy accurate and a great option for not only tracking steps but water, weight, etc. Worth the price and can't think of any reason not to get one.
Samantha S.
My boyfriend loves his Fitbit ! He tracks his steps everyday and feels so accomplished at the end when his goal is made ! It's a great motivator. One con is it isn't water proof. I think that's unfortunate especially if you play water sports.
Lisa O.
Anderson, IN
Love my flex! Not to mention the more I wear it the more I get off of my health Insurance through work!
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love my flex. It is very accurate and i love that it syncs with the myfitness pal app.
Jonathon B.
Vancouver
I liked how it helped me to want to push myself, however the battery seemed to die daily in my Fitbit charge hr. Also liked how I could join different challenges but the battery made me give it up, it was a hassle.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
This product was great for the first year but it can't keep up with the new technology and when it's syncing to the phone it takes forever. I just want to be able to look down at my wrist and see exactly how many steps I've been using.
Megan M.
Great product and really appreciate HRM USA for a wonderful experience. Ordering was great, price was the best on the internet and it was delivered quickly. I ordered the Fitbit quickly because I was so excited and then read the reviews after the order. There were some negative reviews that had me concerned but I had NO problems at all. Quite the opposite, the experience was great and I'm ordering more Fitbit products.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
I got this as a gift a few days ago and i love it!!! It is so easy to use the app on my phone and i am so glad that it sets alarms. I put on so many alarms throughout the day to remind of different things. And this keeps me active too!! Love it!
Eva  Y.
Chicago , IL
Love how it tracks your sleep your steps it keeps me motivated to be moving all day I highly recommend this product
Louise S.
Lorain, OH
What do you think about using this ?