BY FITBIT #15 in Fitness Equipment

Set a Goal Go. Make it Your Lifestyle. Make Fitness Part of Your Everyday Lifestyle Put it On. Set a Goal. Go! Tracks Steps, Distance, Calories Burned Active Minutes 5 Monitor How Long How Well You Sleep 3 Wakes You with a Silent Wake Alarm 1 LED Lights Show How Your Day is Stacking up Against Your Goal 2 Easy-to-Wear, Slim, Comfortable Wristband 6 Syncs Automatically with Select Mobile Devices to Your Computer 10 Stylish Black Color 11 Accessory Bands Allow You to Personalize Your Flex 9 Set Goals, View Progress, Earn Badges 7 Share Compete with Friends Throughout the Day 8 Free iPhone Android App Never stop moving with Fitbit Flex. Wear this slim, stylish device all the time and get the motivation you need to get out and be more active. It tracks steps, distance, and calories burned and shows you how youre stacking up against your daily goals. see more...

• I would really like to try this because I see a lot of pe...7 Answers
  • Fitbit flex or Fitbit Charge HR which do you prefer and w...5 Answers
  • Just wondering what the differences are between a FitBit ...5 Answers
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Tracker, Black, 1 ea
  • "Tracks all sorts of things, heart rate, pedometer, sleep, stairs, activity, calories burned, and you can go to site to update and input your foods eaten, etc." in 6 reviews
Danielle M.
So disappointed with my experience with Fitbit. I was so excited and happy with my Fitbit Flex at first, and initially the product worked great. However, the longevity of their products is laughable. After a year, I was lucky if my battery would make it through the day. In addition to that, the step tracking accurate drastically declined soon after that. Right after my warranty expired, my Fitbit basically became unusable. I reached out to their customer service team, and they were not helpful at all. A few months later, my sister, mom, and roommate all had similar issues with their Fitbit devices. I encourage you to look elsewhere if you are in the market for an activity tracker.
Megan G.
I love my fitbit. It was cheap, it works really well and after I charge it it lasts for days on one charge. I ordered a bunch of bands off of Amazon so I can change it match basically everything I wear. The app is awesome and I'm hoping will help me really get back on track. The reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because I was under the impression that it was more accurate for sleep tracking. It uses movement and I thought it had a sensor or something. I wish it had a more accurate sleep measurement, but it's still fairly decent.
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
This equipment is insane, and will help Benefit your health in more ways than one. It helped me with sleep, getting into my running routine, and helped me stay motivated to maintain all of this. It is a great product. The only thing I disliked is the fact that it’s not waterproof. I am also a swimmer so when I would forget it’s on my wrist and I jump in the pool and start swimming it ends up breaking. But their return policy is so nice that it doesn’t really matter.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I absolutely love Fitbit and all of their products! I have been a FB user for a long time and this is the first product I tried. I had this for about a year before I upgraded to the charge. If you are on the fence about Fitbit products and aren't sure how well you will like having a fitness tracker band, I recommend starting with this one and work your way up through their line. I really like that you can change the bands at any time too!
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
I’ve been using Fitbits for a long time, and this was my starter one. I got it for Christmas and it became my favorite gadget right away. This is one is pretty basic but that does not make it bad. It counts your steps, active minutes, and monitors your sleep. It also comes with a nifty app in which you can log in your calories (it comes with a database, and counts macronutrients too!, you can log in exercise, weight and water intake, and it gives you an approximate of the calories you burnt. If you are consistent using it, it can give you great insight into your daily habits and how that affects your health. Another cool app feature is that you challenge your fellow Fitbit user friends to see who takes the most steps, as well as take on some personal challenges yourself and collect badges. I can’t recommend this product enough, it was a game changer for me.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
I had the Fitbit Flex for almost a year before the band started ripping. In that year, the app and band worked great and I never had any issues. However, after being sent a replacement, the app and band had trouble connecting, they constantly were showing different step counts and the app would update almost daily and reset my steps. It was frustrating. I upgraded to a new Fitbit and never had any more problems.
Caleigh A.
I received fitbit flex free through work so the price wasn't a problem for me. It comes with a small and large strap but I suggest you figure out which size is the most comfortable and buy an extra for $15 on their website/amazon. I've had 2 straps break in the last 2 years. You can input your steps and other info by using the dongle (hooks up to a computer) or connecting thru your phones Bluetooth. I feel that the flex is worth checking out, possibly over the other styles and it may be one of the most affordable as well.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
This is such a stupid watch I hate how it doesn’t tell me anything I ended up buying the Apple Watch which literally tells me everything I’m doing how many calories I’m burning what my heart rate is a cool clock that I can change whatever I want and you can even find my iPhone so I return this obviously
Ashlee W.
This was my first ever Fitbit activity tracker that I had bought for myself. No it's not as fancy as the new blaze or those other branded activity trackers but it does quite a lot of things and I was incredibly happy with it over the years I possessed it.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I bought this basic fit bit far after everyone had them so I got a major deal! I was looking for something that would track my sleeping habits with a new baby and also how much I was walking daily. This Fitbit has been ideal and I don’t know if I’ll upgrade. It’s so easy to just look at all the info on your app and the bit itself stays charged for a long. I haven’t had any problems with my charging cable or band although I did buy other color bands to swop in and out.
Lidia Z.
How long did your first band last?
Heather H.
How comfortable is the Fitbit to wear during sleep?
Lisa D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been looking into getting one of these but I am not sure it is worth it? Is this waterproof? Would you advise taking this off when showering or swimming>? Is this good for runners?
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR
Is the flex waterproof?
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I've been looking into getting a Fitbit. I simply want something that will track my steps, sleep and calories. I've heard that the Fitbit doesn't really work though. Is this true? Is it a helpful product to own?