BY FITBIT #14 in Fitness Equipment

Set a Goal Go. Make it Your Lifestyle. Make Fitness Part of Your Everyday Lifestyle Put it On. Set a Goal. Go! Tracks Steps, Distance, Calories Burned Active Minutes 5 Monitor How Long How Well You Sleep 3 Wakes You with a Silent Wake Alarm 1 LED Lights Show How Your Day is Stacking up Against Your Goal 2 Easy-to-Wear, Slim, Comfortable Wristband 6 Syncs Automatically with Select Mobile Devices to Your Computer 10 Stylish Black Color 11 Accessory Bands Allow You to Personalize Your Flex 9 Set Goals, View Progress, Earn Badges 7 Share Compete with Friends Throughout the Day 8 Free iPhone Android App Never stop moving with Fitbit Flex. Wear this slim, stylish device all the time and get the motivation you need to get out and be more active. It tracks steps, distance, and calories burned and shows you how youre stacking up against your daily goals. see more...

• I would really like to try this because I see a lot of people usi...5 Answers
  • Fitbit flex or Fitbit Charge HR which do you prefer and why! 5 Answers
  • Just wondering what the differences are between a FitBit Flex and...5 Answers
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Tracker, Black, 1 ea
  • "Tracks all sorts of things, heart rate, pedometer, sleep, stairs, activity, calories burned, and you can go to site to update and input your foods eaten, etc." in 6 reviews
drea w.
richton park, IL
I actually received my free through a sweepstakes and it really started my fitness journey. It is easy to use all you have to do is charge it and download the app. You are able to track your hydration, steps, food, weight, activity level, and on the app you can challenge and connect with others. I wear my Fitbit every day. It really helps keep motivated and accountable. I want to make sure I get 10,000 steps a day and drink 64oz of water. I love this tracker. Its simple and easy and its the exact push I needed,
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
I had this way back when hey first came out with Fitbit’s. I worked in a retail store so I would get all the new tech stuff that came out , toys and etc. I walked a lot at work so I would love to know my steps but I also worked on a register at times so if I used that hand sometimes it would count it as steps, but otherwise it was good. I liked the app and how it gave you goals to go towards
Caleigh A.
I received fitbit flex free through work so the price wasn't a problem for me. It comes with a small and large strap but I suggest you figure out which size is the most comfortable and buy an extra for $15 on their website/amazon. I've had 2 straps break in the last 2 years. You can input your steps and other info by using the dongle (hooks up to a computer) or connecting thru your phones Bluetooth. I feel that the flex is worth checking out, possibly over the other styles and it may be one of the most affordable as well.
Sara L.
This was my first tracker from the fitbit brand. I had used previous apps as well as other wearable trackers. I loved this! I had it for a year before I upgraded to the charge 2. I love that you can change your step goals and it is interactive with the app. I feel it would definatly be good for anyone who is just starting to work on fitness routines and even for kids to show them how active they are! I believe the best feature of the flex other than counting steps is how many bands you can buy to change up the look instantly. I  did end up upgrading just because i wanted more features than the flex offered but it is totally worth the money!
Emily T.
Spokane
I used the flex for about a year before I traded up to the  Fitbit Blaze - Plum, Small by Fitbit . It was a good price and interacted with the Fitbit app very well. I really liked that I could track my sleep as well, however charging it was an inconvenience.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
This was a great beginner fitness tracker! It was nice to be able to track your steps! It was great that I could wear it in the shower and not worry about messing it up. The only downfall is that it did not have a clock face. One of the main reasons I upgraded.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really like my Fitbit. It tracks my steps and sleep without any effort on my part. It's expensive, but understandably so. The only thing I don't like is that you have to wear it loosely and it collects sweat underneath making it a little uncomfortable to wear.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I loved the concept of Fitbit but this particular tracker I didn’t like. I do a ton of high intensity workouts, spin classes, kickboxing etc. it didn’t work when I got too sweaty. Basically this Fitbit is only used for mild forms of activities and it doesn’t work if it gets extra sweaty.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
I do love this. I have had it for about maybe 2 years now. But, I wish I had invested the money into getting the full fit with the heart rate, time, etc. I do like how you feel competition with people to beat their steps per day. I use to wear it around work and it was very waterproof.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
I love my fit bit especially now that I’m doing cardio again. Tells you how active you’ve been, sleep patterns, calories burned. I love how little this watch is, very slim and simple to use.
Lidia Z.
How long did your first band last?
Heather H.
How comfortable is the Fitbit to wear during sleep?
Lisa D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been looking into getting one of these but I am not sure it is worth it? Is this waterproof? Would you advise taking this off when showering or swimming>? Is this good for runners?
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I've been looking into getting a Fitbit. I simply want something that will track my steps, sleep and calories. I've heard that the Fitbit doesn't really work though. Is this true? Is it a helpful product to own?
Courtney M.