BY FITBIT

Never stop moving The Fitbit Flex activity tracker encourages you to make fitness a lifestyle. Start wearing this slim, stylish device all the time and it will work with the app on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or Fitbit.com on your Mac to get you motivated. It tracks steps, distance, and calories burned, then wirelessly syncs the stats to your iOS device or Mac so you can see how you're stacking up against your daily goals. Improve your sleep At night, Fitbit Flex tracks your sleep cycle, gathering information that helps you learn how to sleep better. And in the morning, it wakes you silently-no irritating noise to disturb others. see more...

Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
My doctor asked me to start keeping track of my movement, diet, and sleep to help me with my medical issues as they diagnose me. This little device has been a godsend. We can see how much I am moving, my sleep patterns, and it pairs with My Fitness Pal app to log food intake. It small enough that I can find cute little bands for cheap on Amazon and it looks like I am wearing a cool bracelet. I've put it through drum corps, hiking, and my everyday life and its still going strong. The battery life is amazing, usually lasting several days between charging. I like this model much more than its bulkier family members. Great investment!
Kat S.
Atlanta, GA
This Fitbit is awesome for exercise and sleep tracking. It is water resistant and comes in a variety of colors. My favorite is the bright pink Fitbit!