Fitbit Flex Charging Cable uploaded by Xiomara R.

BY FITBIT

Fitbit Flex Charging Cable see more...

Stephanie M.
Colonia
I wish this came with the adapter and was a little longer. I am always losing the tiny cord and it is a hassle to find an adapter. I do like that it doesn't take long to charge though and you can easily tell when it's done.
Rachel M.
Sault Ste Marie
You have to click it into the charger by the tiny spring. It doesn't take long at all to charge, this is great because I like the idea of wearing it when I sleep.
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
I have had to order multiple charging cables as mine kept dying on me. This is just a little ridiculous for such an expensive product that it is charging for cables to die so quickly.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is great. I wanted to pick up an additional fitbit flex charger to take to the office and charge while I am sitting at my desk. Works great!
Amanda T.
Not a good charging system. I went through several of them. The connection was terrible. The Alta charging cable was a better decision
Amy S.
west milton, OH
always need to keep your fit bit charged and this charger is great to use. it charges fast and keeps you ready to move .
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,466 reviews
There is nothing wrong with this product but I wish there was an easier way to charge my fit bit..This is a pain.
Fiona A.
TINKER AFB, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I never had any issues with this charger. It works great and charges the battery in a decent amount of time.
Diana O.
Hayward, CA
Love this! My fit bit gets a full charge that will last 4 days in less the half an hour of charging time
Bã¡Rbara P.
Carteret, NJ
I have this fit bit charge and is really good charge I have 1 year with this fit bit !!!!!!!!