Fitbit® Flex 2 Bangle

by FitBit

#6 in Trash Bags

• Made of ceramic• Toggle clasp closureBeautify your wrist with the Fitbit Flex 2 Bangle. This Fitbit jewelry strap will look sharp for work and a night out while keeping your steps, goals, and more.

Operating System Compatibility: Android, Apple iOS

Material: Plastic

Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.

Model Compatibility: Fitbit Flex 2

Placement: Wrist

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fitbit® Flex 2 Bangle!
Vly Cottage, NY
I wasn’t a huge fan of the FitBit. My favorite part was the sleep feature. As far as tracking workouts go, I liked my Apple Watch better for that
Laporte, IN
Love love love this watch. It works great for everything when you need it to caption your health. If love to get the fitibit versa 2 soon
I love the color and I also love how it fits on my wrist. I think this keeps accurate track of your steps and good information to know
New Iberia, LA
I enjoy it. It is accurate, and it is fashionable. I get many compliments on it throughout the day. My daughter is even anused with it!
Plano , TX
I take this bangle along with me on cruises. That way I can still wear my Fitbit while being dressed fancy in the evenings.
Devils Lake, ND
Cuter alternative for wearing your fit bit if you want it to go with a dressier outfit. I don't love fitbit brand though
Delaware, OH
This is such a clever and pretty way to hide a fitness tracker! It looks like I am simply wearing a pretty bangle.
fanwood, NJ
The best Fitbit ever and it is so pretty the bangle I love it so much and my friends and I all have matching ones
New Orleans, LA
I love how this tracks my steps! It is really accurate and pushes me to walk more so that I feel accomplished!
Like how cute is this?? I love anything rose gold and this has helped me track my steps and sleep so well.

Looking for your answer?