BY FITBIT

Add this Fitbit Flex 2 fitness tracker to your weight-loss tool set. It tracks your movement and calories burned, and you can set alarms to remind you to exercise or eat right. This Fitbit Flex 2 fitness tracker has wireless capabilities for syncing with computers or mobile devices, making it easy to download and share your data. see more...

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Let me start by saying I am a long time owner of a Fitbit blaze. It shows you everything just a quick swipe without ever picking up your phone. I wanted the Fitbit flex 2 for the times when I was wearing a dress or something of that nature and couldn’t wear my blaze. For that is works great. I bought a nice bracelet from amazon that it fits into and you can’t even tell I’m wearing a tracker.
Pros
It’s small
You can hide it in a beautiful bracelet
Notifications are both a pro and con you still get them and the reminder to move. They have unique colors just can be hard to remember

Cons
The sleep tracker is awful. It doesn’t know when I’m restless or awake in the morning and my wake time is often an hour off.
You have to use your phone to see your exact steps there is no screen
It doesn’t track when you go up stair.. at all
Also noticed it doesn’t get every step when I’m wearing the bracelet
Dominique G.
I love my flex 2! The best decision I made was buying this. Pros: very small and sleek because I hate wearing big things on my wrist, effectively tracks my activity, light detection
Cons: when it gets wet it gets very dirty, once you’ve worn it for a bit the fasteners get loose
Lynn B.
This is great for tracking steps. It doesn’t display steps on the device. You can see specifics on the app. It can be setup to receive notifications for text and calls. It vibrates and displays a blue dot. It can also remind you of inactivity with a pink dot and vibrations. I received this through my employer’s wellness program. I haven’t had any issues syncing it. You can join groups via the website and signup for step challenges. It’s adequate for my needs and it isn’t as expensive as their other lines.
Courtney W.
It's small and slim. You can wear it in so many different ways due to the tracker being able to come out of the band. It's water proof and tough. Small enough so you can sleep with it and not even notice it. Is great for cardio type exercises.
Brielle B.
Frackville, PA
I adore this product! I have included this as my #giftcrush because I actually received this myself for my birthday earlier this month! Due to how much I adore it I bought two of them to give as presents this year! It properly tracks your steps everyday and in the app you can track many other thing like calories consumed, water consumption, and even your exercises through the day. It's a really great product and now around the holiday it is on a great discount! ☃️
Shikinya C.
I absolutely love my FitBit. The Flex 2 is the first one I’ve ever owned and it does everything I need it too. I believe it’s been highly effective in helping commit to my goal or moving more and becoming more active.
Gal D.
The Fitbit - Flex 2 is my second Fitbit. I love the slim profile and the water resistant feature of the Flex 2. I find the step tracking to be accurate and the reminders to move is very helpful. I am disappointed by the batter life when I attempt to use the text/phone call alert. The battery drains incredibly fast - to the point I had to turn it off.
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
I started with the original flex and then when they released the flex 2 and I saw it was water proof I just HAD to have it.  I find it really motivating to have a fitness tracker and its streamlined enough that I feel like I can wear it with everything.  I find that its better at tracking steps than the original flex as well.
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
I've had the Fitbit - Flex 2 Activity Tracker - Black for 10 months. Absolutely love it! It's waterproof so I don't have to worry about if I get wet or not.
I love how it tracks your sleep.
Yashira L.
Florida
I love this it works great lets you even know how you sleep at night as well and your steps I really enoy it . And also you can buy stylish braclets to put your fitbit tracker in.
Lauren B.
Lincoln, NE
Can this be worn in the shower?
Kara D.
Is this a good product overall that is worth the money? I am a swimmer and I’m looking into getting a waterproof fitbit to track my progress during practice!
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
Where can I get colour bracelets? They do not sell them in the sotre where I got my fitbit
Shikinya C.
Anyone frequently use a Fitbit? I need more friends to do challenges with. :) My username is @Shinkah. Fitbit - Flex 2 Activity Tracker - Black
Kirsten M.
Had anyone bought this after having the original flex? How does it compare? I think I lost excited for the waterproof feature.