BY FITBIT

Add this Fitbit Flex 2 fitness tracker to your weight-loss tool set. It tracks your movement and calories burned, and you can set alarms to remind you to exercise or eat right. This Fitbit Flex 2 fitness tracker has wireless capabilities for syncing with computers or mobile devices, making it easy to download and share your data. see more...

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Let me start by saying I am a long time owner of a Fitbit blaze. It shows you everything just a quick swipe without ever picking up your phone. I wanted the Fitbit flex 2 for the times when I was wearing a dress or something of that nature and couldn’t wear my blaze. For that is works great. I bought a nice bracelet from amazon that it fits into and you can’t even tell I’m wearing a tracker.
Pros
It’s small
You can hide it in a beautiful bracelet
Notifications are both a pro and con you still get them and the reminder to move. They have unique colors just can be hard to remember

Cons
The sleep tracker is awful. It doesn’t know when I’m restless or awake in the morning and my wake time is often an hour off.
You have to use your phone to see your exact steps there is no screen
It doesn’t track when you go up stair.. at all
Also noticed it doesn’t get every step when I’m wearing the bracelet
Genevieve T.
Alhambra, CA
I got my Fitbit Flex 2 last year for Christmas and I've used it every day since. I like how it tracks my steps because it encourages me to get more in. It feels awesome when I get the congratulatory buzz for hitting 10k steps. I swim with it too! A couple things I DON'T love are that the wristband wears out eventually, and that it's difficult to track workouts that aren't in Fitbit's workout list. Other than that, I do love my fitbit and it's a great way to get more fit.
Patricia M.
Melbourne, FL
I really love the idea this Fitbit because it was the first one that was swim true and small enough to be in accessory and not stand out on your arm if you looking for something a little bit nauseous. I don't like that it doesn't track your sleep in-depth as the other fitbit's to it doesn't track your heartbeat so that was a negative two. Now it's also having the time of syncing problems too. Great idea but it has too many negatives for me to purchase again unfortunately.
Humaira K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I am obsessed with my fitbit! I had the fitbit flex 1 for a little over a year before upgrading to this one! This is incredibly durable, waterproof, and tracks all my movement accurately! Whether it’s running, walking, climbinng stairs, swimming, or even sleeping, all the information is accurately collected and displayed in an easy to read format on the accompanying app! Even my sleep is tracked in detail, with periods of restlessness and deep sleep all tracked! Love my fitbit, recommend for anyone starting to get into fitness.
Lynn B.
1,028 reviews
This is great for tracking steps. It doesn’t display steps on the device. You can see specifics on the app. It can be setup to receive notifications for text and calls. It vibrates and displays a blue dot. It can also remind you of inactivity with a pink dot and vibrations. I received this through my employer’s wellness program. I haven’t had any issues syncing it. You can join groups via the website and signup for step challenges. It’s adequate for my needs and it isn’t as expensive as their other lines.
Courtney W.
It's small and slim. You can wear it in so many different ways due to the tracker being able to come out of the band. It's water proof and tough. Small enough so you can sleep with it and not even notice it. Is great for cardio type exercises.
Brielle B.
Frackville, PA
I adore this product! I have included this as my #giftcrush because I actually received this myself for my birthday earlier this month! Due to how much I adore it I bought two of them to give as presents this year! It properly tracks your steps everyday and in the app you can track many other thing like calories consumed, water consumption, and even your exercises through the day. It's a really great product and now around the holiday it is on a great discount! ☃️
Jackie R.
I love how well the Fitbit keeps me mindful of the number of steps I've taken in a day. The little vibrating reminders to move are very effective for me. I also love the silent alarm feature. Its low profile means I can wear it inconspicuously at all times.

The reasons I removed one star it that I sometimes have difficulty synching with the app and I also wish that the Flex 2 had a time display like many of the other models.
Shikinya C.
I absolutely love my FitBit. The Flex 2 is the first one I’ve ever owned and it does everything I need it too. I believe it’s been highly effective in helping commit to my goal or moving more and becoming more active.
Gal D.
The Fitbit - Flex 2 is my second Fitbit. I love the slim profile and the water resistant feature of the Flex 2. I find the step tracking to be accurate and the reminders to move is very helpful. I am disappointed by the batter life when I attempt to use the text/phone call alert. The battery drains incredibly fast - to the point I had to turn it off.
Lauren B.
Lincoln, NE
Can this be worn in the shower?
Kara D.
Is this a good product overall that is worth the money? I am a swimmer and I’m looking into getting a waterproof fitbit to track my progress during practice!
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
Where can I get colour bracelets? They do not sell them in the sotre where I got my fitbit
Alison B.
What is the best basic fitness tracker? The only functions I really want are step count, sleep tracking, alarm, and being able to set a reminder to move after being idle for a certain amount of time.
Shikinya C.
Anyone frequently use a Fitbit? I need more friends to do challenges with. :) My username is @Shinkah. Fitbit - Flex 2 Activity Tracker - Black