FitBit
- Charge Wireless Activity Tracker (Small) - Blue

Fitbit - Charge Wireless Activity Tracker (Small) - Blue

by FitBit

Does anybody know if they are going to eventually come out with a waterproof band so I can use my Fitbit while doing water Zumba and other pool related exercise?
Start your review of Fitbit - Charge Wireless Activity Tracker (Small) - Blue!
Stacey F.
Attleboro, MA
Fitbit - Charge Wireless Activity Tracker (Small) - Blue uploaded by Stacey F.
My Fitbit is a great fit and still pretty stylish. It's not 100% accurate though, as I've noticed that swinging my arms or driving over bumps in the road occasionally will add some extra steps that I didn't actually take. On the flip side, if I'm not swinging my arm while walking (I.e. If I'm carrying something), then those steps are not always counted. For the most part though, it's a great product and does keep track of my steps. I would buy another when this one is completely worn out.
Jennifer L.
Tooele , UT
This was the first Fitbit I purchased. I really enjoyed it and the color. It worked very well for the first four months then the vibration stopped working. It stopped telling me when I hit my daily goal. And was not vibrating when I received a call on my phone. One thing to be careful of is the band pops together. So if you catch it on anything it will pop off. This happened to me and a friend. Luckily we were able to find them. Overall I do think the Fitbit Charge is a great product. The HR though is more secure since it buckles.