BY FITBIT #28 in Fitness Equipment

Tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, pace, active minutes and sleep metrics; call notifications; OLED; syncs with select computers and smartphones see more...

• Has anyone else had this model fall apart on them? Strap break? 13 Answers
  • Do you guys find it accurate? And actually helpful towards fitnes...13 Answers
  • Is it worth it ?2 Answers
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
An amazing fitness tracker that keeps track of heart rate and steps! Helps to keep track of fitness goals without having to write it all down easy and convenient ūü§ó
Amy M.
Pine Grove, CA
I like how light weight it is, and how it has the wake up alarm. But I went through two of them. The band would separate from the watch face. I would not recommend this for someone who is super active. Also after having this for around five months I had to charge every other day.
Nancy T.
I had a fitbit one for many years and I washed it twice because it clips on my pants. I finally got a charge which is like a watch and I love it! When you flip your wrist, the time will appear. It monitors my calories, miles, sleep and steps but it also notifies me of any phone calls. It connects via Bluetooth and is completely handy. The battery doesn't last as long, of course, because of the Bluetooth but it's been about a week now and it is still going. I love my new charge!
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I really enjoyed my Fitbit Charge much more than I did the Fitbit Flex. I loved getting to see the time, my steps, calories, etc. I wore it everyday I hated when i had to charge it but one good thing was I didn't have to charge it very often maybe once a week. I did not like how long it took to sync though, i was hoping it would automatically sync right up but it always took several minutes. I would still be wearing it but after a while the band started to rip and eventually fell completely apart. So If it hadn't fell apart I would still be wearing it but I just ordered the charge HR 2 so hopefully it lasts longer.
Nina W.
I've owned a Fitbit device of some kind for some years now with this one being my last. I will say it kept me motivated in my fitness journey because I was always competing with my own goals or my friends in the online challenges. Downside... from my experience, Fitbit devices just don't last. No matter which device I've had, they always fall apart... Every. Last. One... even the replacements. The rubber would separate and it would eventually break. The clip on I had years ago would always break. They're not built to last.
Brianna A.
I have been wearing my fitbit charge for almost 2 years now. And while, I love being able to read my daily stats, I had to replace it after 1 year because the screen and the band began to separate. Customer service was great and did not ask any questions - I was very satisfied. I'm even looking to upgrade within Fitbit here soon. Great Product!
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
No sab√≠a la importancia de contar pasos y medir actividad. Adem√°s se linquea con otras aplicaciones que cuentan calor√≠as y calculan alimentos. Tengo con este un a√Īo y lo uso a diario. Cuenta las horas de sue√Īo es de verdad muy √ļtil.
Amanda W.
Topeka, KS
I had mine for 2 years. It did what I needed it to do. But the band breaks down easily. I have had to use super glue and gorilla glue to keep it from falling off. Also my screen quit working. For the price it works but didn't track my strength workouts very well at all.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I had this Fitbit before getting my Apple Watch last summer and I must say this product is worth it especially if you enjoy working out and always looking for ways to push yourself further. I loved how the app allowed you to challenge others in different ways such as "who can make the most steps in a day or week". It's also very affordable if you're on a budget.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Massive fitbit fanatic here. I got the fitbit charge after losing my flex and originally loved it. The one downside is not having interchangeable bands. About 6 months in my fitbit broke apart while I was sleeping. I loved it, but clearly there needs to be an option for changing bands.
Lucy K.
Do you guys find it accurate? And actually helpful towards fitness goals?
Christy M.
Has anyone else had this model fall apart on them? Strap break?
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Is this water proof and for how long is it safe to leave on for?
Crystal G.
I got my Fitbit a few months ago and last week I lost the side button. Has this happened to anyone else? Could I contact the company and complain? Maybe get a replacement? If the button doesn't work then I can't really monitor my steps regularly, unless I sync it to my phone.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I currently have the Fitbit Flex and want to upgrade to the Charge or Charge HR. Does anyone with the Charge ever wish they had gotten the HR instead? I'm wondering if the heart rate monitor is worth the extra money.