Fitbit - Charge Wireless Activity Tracker + Sleep Wristband (large) - Slate uploaded by Natalie P.Fitbit - Charge Wireless Activity Tracker + Sleep Wristband (large) - Slate uploaded by Natalie P.Fitbit - Charge Wireless Activity Tracker + Sleep Wristband (large) - Slate uploaded by Sierra W.

BY FITBIT

Tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, pace, active minutes and sleep metrics; call notifications; OLED; syncs with select computers and smartphones see more...

• I know certain Fitbit the band can be changed is this model one t...3 Answers
Kendal G.
Kendal G.
Belmont, NC
I have this and love it! I like doing all the weekly and weekend challenges with my family and friends. It tracks steps, miles, calories, sleep and much more. The only downside is sometimes it gets caught up and you have to reset it!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Love my Charge. Just got it a couple weeks ago and already self challenging myself to beat what I did last time. The interface of the website and app are actually quite astounding and there are a lot of things you can do with the wristband. I love that you can track food as well and count cals.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
I really wanted to use this to help me understand my sleeping pattern more but found that it worked very well in almost every other area excluding tracking my sleep.
Toya H.
Toya H.
I love my Fitbit! It has helped me lose weight on several different occasions. Using it now to lose pregnancy weight. It is a comfortable fit. I love the color. I don't know how accurate the sleep tracking is though. The app is pretty easy to use. I just wish I had gotten the one with the HR. The color I wanted wasn't in stock though. Customer service is great also. I had a problem with the hardware on the first one and they replaced it right away and the process was easy!
Viola H.
Viola H.
Sun Valley, NV
Got this fitbit due to a new work incentive for our HSA. I love it! I like being able to track my sleep and to see how much I walk (or not) in a day. You can count calories and it gives you recommentions on how many calories you can consume and burn. The great thing about this is it continually changes the calories intake/burned through out the day depending on you activity! I just ordered the new Alta as it looks a bit more stream lined !
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Corp Christi, TX
I only have a fitbit because I one it from Esurance... but I LOVE my fitbit and now I can't live without it! I'm constantly checking to see if I beat my step goal for the day. I also love how it vibrates when I'm getting a phone call which is always handy!
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
The Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Tracker + Sleep band is a way to track your steps throughout your day. It has trouble with treadmills and other forms of exercise. The Fitbit can sense motion but is better with regular walking. The reason I gave only 3 our of 5 stars is because the customer service is terrible. It is outsourced to another country staffed with people who either don't understand English or are unable to understand the concept of how the Fitbit works. I spent over an hour on the phone without getting any real help.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Saint Michael, MN
My first Fit Bit was black and the band broke after 9 months of light use. I got in touch with customer service and they replaced it with a new blue one. I wear my Fit Bit everyday and I love it!!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Got this for my dad he loves it. Hes pretty active but not like over the top so I got him this one and its perfect. Its really accurate and hasn't had any problems yet, but we got the warranty just in case ;)
#Bestof2015
Megan C.
Megan C.
This is an okay fitness tracker. Not 100% accurate at all. The battery dies quite often. However I really do like it. Great for tracking sleep and activity.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
I know certain Fitbit the band can be changed is this model one that this can be done with?