BY FITBIT

Tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, pace, active minutes and sleep metrics; call notifications; OLED; syncs with select computers and smartphones see more...

Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
I love my fitbit! This specific tracker - the Charge - is great because it has the digital display, which I use a lot, especially for the clock. I love the "flip-of-the-wrist" display. I like fitbit's app more than other tracker apps I've used/seen. Downsides - sometimes the fitbits outer rubber-plastic layer can begin to come off. But the fitbit company has AMAZING customer service. Just e-mail them with any problem and they will replace your tracker. I've had a wonderful experience with this company.
Darla D.
Columbiana, AL
Keeps me motivated to take as many steps as possible. I got this for Christmas and I wear it every single day. It's professional looking and water resistant so when I'm working in the lab I'm not scared to get stuff on it bc it comes off pretty easy. (Water resistant not proof) it stays charged for like 2 weeks. It stayed charge longer than that until I synced it to my phone. Which I did so it would have the proper time, and I could use the app and what not. It's really a neat thing to have.
Heather M.
I love my Fitbit! It's so motivational. The charge lasts a decent amount of time. I once forgot it on a trip to a theme park. DON'T make my mistake. That was 20K steps I missed. It really does motivate you. You get to know your lazy days for sure. 🙄 It computes your averages and gives you progress reports. You get badges for beating goals. It's great.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
I bought this product in January and it worked awesome. 5 months into having it the charging port busted off an it was starting to tear at the band..... For 100.00 something shouldn't wear that easy. But their customer support is Amazing I called them and not only did they replace my Fitbit with a new one they upgraded it to a Fitbit HR
amanda m.
Fitbit has great customer service. they had to replace my charge twice. Once because it did hold a change and 2nd time because the band started to come apart.
Amanda H.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love my Fitbit Charge! I had the Flex before this one and there are so many better features on the Charge. Fitbit customer service is amazing as well.
Stacy s.
I got this as a gift a couple months ago. I love it! I feel naked if I forget to put it on after my shower. It keeps me moving. It keeps me motivated to reach my goal in steps. I like that with the app I am able to track my food intake as well. The Fitbit customer service is wonderful as well. After a couple weeks with my Fitbit, the face was no longer lighting up. After using some troubleshooting tips and it still not working, I emailed Fitbit. Within one day I had a response. They replaced my charge for free and helped me to sync the new one with the old one.
Aldea A.
Hillsboro, OR
I'm giving this three stars because FitBit still can't seem to figure out how to keep the silicone bonded to the plastic, so the devices fall apart after a few months. I recently had my Charge replaced because of the silicone coming apart from the plastic. They have good customer service and I had my new Charge in less than a week. I do enjoy this product for all the tracking it does. I've also been one of the unlucky people to get the "FitBit rash", small red circle under the band. But cleaning and making sure it's dry definitely helps.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
By far the best product out there to track your daily steps, calories burned, the distance you walked and it also tracks the amount of floors you climb. I also like this because it hooks up to your phone via Bluetooth and if someone calls you you can just look at your fitbit to see Whois is. There is also a feature that allows you to track your activity online and set personal goals. You get awards and and cheer on your friends who also have fitbits.
Selena L.
Austin, TX
Over the past 5 years I've upgraded from the Fitbit Zip, Flex & now the Charge. Its great I just wish I had gotten the HR for the heart rate feature.

The one thing I don't like is that the back is starting to lift up and separate from the strap.
Also wish I could customize
The straps like the Flex.

I think I'll splurge on the Surge one day!!

Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?