BY FITBIT

Tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, pace, active minutes and sleep metrics; call notifications; OLED; syncs with select computers and smartphones see more...

Liahna R.
Orem
I have had a fitbit Charge for almost 2 years now. My Charge is still working pretty good. This is not the best fitness tracker fitbit has, but it has done the job I wanted it to. this does not have a heart rate monitor on it, but I have been okay with that. If I ever get a new one, I will get one of the new ones, but for now my fitbit has served me well. I had to take a star off of the review because the fitbit Charge has a problem with coming apart. The bands come off. I had to stick it back together myself. This is the only problem I've had with this product so far.  I just wish it was water proof.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
By far the best product out there to track your daily steps, calories burned, the distance you walked and it also tracks the amount of floors you climb. I also like this because it hooks up to your phone via Bluetooth and if someone calls you you can just look at your fitbit to see Whois is. There is also a feature that allows you to track your activity online and set personal goals. You get awards and and cheer on your friends who also have fitbits.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really liked my Fitbit at first but after only a few months it started falling apart. It also got dirty and is impossible to clean. The app is very functional though and it's interesting to track sleep with it.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
I love my Fitbit! It tracks my steps and my sleep. The app allows you to challenge your friends and set goals for yourself. I love the idea behind these but with the Charge, specifically, because of the design (I think) it keeps pulling at the main part of it and so it has ripped. I have called customer service already twice and gotten a replacement and they are SUPER awesome about getting me a new one but it's frustrating that it won't just hold up. I play sand volleyball three nights a week so I feel like make that's the reason and they aren't meant for hard physical contact. I will have to buy a new one soon bc my warranty is up and they keep breaking.
Katie C.
I like my fitbit because it is really helpful in getting my back in shape. I really like the app and how you can be in competition with other fitbit friends even if they have different types of fitbit. The one negative side is somehow mine occasionally pops off.
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
I like my fitbit. It makes me actually want to take care of myself and my wellbeing. I like the caller ID feature with my charge because I usually leave my phone in my purse and sometimes I just don't want to reach for my phone if it's just a solicited call. Battery life is usually 6-7 days and the sleep tracker is pretty accurate. The only thing is that a lot of the time the steps will be calculated incorrectly when running so theres that.
Lindsay S.
Clearwater, FL
I love my fitbit! This specific tracker - the Charge - is great because it has the digital display, which I use a lot, especially for the clock. I love the "flip-of-the-wrist" display. I like fitbit's app more than other tracker apps I've used/seen. Downsides - sometimes the fitbits outer rubber-plastic layer can begin to come off. But the fitbit company has AMAZING customer service. Just e-mail them with any problem and they will replace your tracker. I've had a wonderful experience with this company.
Conny W.
I love my fitbit! It is so fun to challenge friends and even my husband. We have these goals where we try to beat each other and the loser has to cook dinner! It makes it fun and challenging especially working at my desk job while he is a personal trainer. It encourages me to take the steps instead of the elevator and move around more often. My only CON is that I wish I had waited to get the newest fitbit, Alta
Stacy s.
I got this as a gift a couple months ago. I love it! I feel naked if I forget to put it on after my shower. It keeps me moving. It keeps me motivated to reach my goal in steps. I like that with the app I am able to track my food intake as well. The Fitbit customer service is wonderful as well. After a couple weeks with my Fitbit, the face was no longer lighting up. After using some troubleshooting tips and it still not working, I emailed Fitbit. Within one day I had a response. They replaced my charge for free and helped me to sync the new one with the old one.
keisha h.
First of all, I purchased this product through groupon. When I recieved it seem to be in good condition, For the first 3 months it work well wit no problem and I was using it eveyday. I only paid 59 bucks for it but after 5 months it started malfunctioning. It would not hold a charge, my band kept coming off, i would have to reset it every other day. Then finally around 10 months it just completely died on me.. I would like another one but I will not be buying it off groupon, I will buy it directly from Fitbit. I guess you get what you pay for
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?