Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband Small

by FitBit

Get fit and stay fit with fitbit one wireless activity tracker. Staying healthy means being active, sleeping well and eating right, and the all-in-one fitbit one tracks it all. Then you can share it all when you sync wirelessly via computer and ipad, ipod touch, ipad 2, iphone 5/5s or htc evo 4g. Set goals, track progress, share and compete with friends, log your food and set your alarms with this advanced fitbit in burgundy. Quick install guide included. Bluetooth enabled.

Does anybody know if they are going to eventually come out with a waterproof band so I can use my Fitbit while doing water Zumba and other pool related exercise?
Start your review of Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband Small!
How would you rate this product?
Tooele, UT
This was the first Fitbit I purchased. I really enjoyed it and the color. It worked very well for the first four months then the vibration stopped working. It stopped telling me when I hit my daily goal. And was not vibrating when I received a call on my phone. One thing to be careful of is the band pops together. So if you catch it on anything it will pop off. This happened to me and a friend. Luckily we were able to find them. Overall I do think the Fitbit Charge is a great product. The HR though is more secure since it buckles.