suggested searches

3 star

12%

2 star

1 star

I love the Fitbit Charge. It does everything I need it to do with calorie counting, - I connect it to MyFitnessPal - with tracking exercise, and tracking my sleep. I’ve slept a lot better since working out my sleeping pattern with this device, and I like that you can change the interface on the tracker face. I never wear a watch so it’s great that this has the time, and I love that it gives you call notifications on the band. I also like the silent alarm feature if you don’t want to be woken by a loud song from your phone.
I like my Fitbit charge and I think their customer service is pretty quick and responsive whenever I have issues with my Fitbit (i.e. Not charging, not syncing, band broke). The only thing that gets to me is that the battery life sucks. Anytime I go to check my steps or time the battery life doesn't last long. Catch myself charging it more and more. I set up to sync all day but it doesn't. This is my 3rd replacement. Still like it just wish it was better.
Purchased a while back. Love it!! Like that it tracks heart rate and has caller id from your phone. Purchased from best buy for less than $150. Best money I've spent in a long time. I would highly recommend this item.