Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband Large uploaded by Brianne R.

BY FITBIT

Find sports monitors at Target.com! Take your fitness anywhere and get real-time activity, sleep stats or call notifications from your wrist with the fitbit charge wireless activity & sleep band. This high-performance wristband features a vibrant oled display for review of steps, distance, calories, stairs climbed, quality of sleep and active minutes. The charge also lets you wirelessly sync stats to a computer or phone so you can stay energized and reach your fitness goals. see more...

Brianne R.
Napa, CA
My favorite accessory! I only take it off to shower and then I'm racing to put it back on. All steps must be counted 😆
I'm completely addicted! The Fitbit app combined with my Fitbit tracker keeps me active and on track all day. My personal goal is 7 miles but I love to beat it. Weekends are hard because I'm not going out with my workout buddy but the challenges get me going. I really hate to lose ;) since upping my game and starting with Fitbit I've lost 23 pounds (baby weight).
Love the sleep tracker, it lets me show my husband how little sleep I truly get.
A body in motion is always better than a body sitting down. Go get your steps people!
Tram N.
Bedford, TX
I like my Fitbit charge and I think their customer service is pretty quick and responsive whenever I have issues with my Fitbit (i.e. Not charging, not syncing, band broke). The only thing that gets to me is that the battery life sucks. Anytime I go to check my steps or time the battery life doesn't last long. Catch myself charging it more and more. I set up to sync all day but it doesn't. This is my 3rd replacement. Still like it just wish it was better.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
I love this activity counter! I had a problem with it resetting at one point but customer service was easily accessible and took excellent care of me (ended up replacing the product, no questions asked!) The battery lasts about 2-3 days and only takes an hour or so to charge. The app is great too!
Bonnie J.
Coram, NY
I love my Fitbit. I have the charge hr and sync every morning to see how I slept the night before. I think it is priced right for what you get. I find it to be accurate based on my daily activity. I have small wrists and find the small to be too small.
Casey M.
Spring Hill, TN
Purchased a while back. Love it!! Like that it tracks heart rate and has caller id from your phone. Purchased from best buy for less than $150. Best money I've spent in a long time. I would highly recommend this item.
Bridget K.
Illinois
I never thought I'd be happy and having fun while being fit, now I am. it's so great, it's hard to put words to it. The Fitbit charge is amazing. I love it, exelent battery life, and other features. Hope you love it as much as me!
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
I wear this about 23 hours a day. It's great because counts steps, tracks my heart rageshows the flights of steps I walked.

I have nothing but good things to say!!!

Feel
Free to ask a Assad
Lily W.
Stoke Green, Coventry
I love the Fitbit Charge. It does everything I need it to do with calorie counting, - I connect it to MyFitnessPal - with tracking exercise, and tracking my sleep. I’ve slept a lot better since working out my sleeping pattern with this device, and I like that you can change the interface on the tracker face. I never wear a watch so it’s great that this has the time, and I love that it gives you call notifications on the band. I also like the silent alarm feature if you don’t want to be woken by a loud song from your phone.
Mandy M.
PEA RIDGE , AR
How well does this actually work?