ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesWearablesFitBit
Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband

Fitbit® Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband

by FitBit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fitbit® Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Fitbit® Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband uploaded by Flor M.
My brother bought this for my mom because she has diabetes and high blood pressure, so it helps her. I would recommend it because you can connect to your phone and provide great feedback on your health. It’s very light, soft on the skin and the color is eye catching.
Heather H.
New Bloomfld, PA
I bought one off eBay and I love the Fitbit ! I have a heart condition which this is great to monitor my heart rate during the day . It's very motivating to me !
Denise F.
Tomahawk, WI
Had it for 3 weeks now and love it. My husband doesn't like it but I didn't buy it for him.

Looking for your answer?