Fitbit Charge HR - Teal, Small by Fitbit uploaded by Britt M.Fitbit Charge HR - Teal, Small by Fitbit uploaded by Akvile R.

BY FITBIT

Fitbit Charge HR - Teal, Small by Fitbit see more...

Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
I loved the color of this Fitbit. I had my Fitbit for about a year and a half and it worked great but I work out a lot and eventually the rubber material started to come off. I didn’t have it for that long before it started to fall off. It was a good fitness watch but it was disappointing how fast it came off. I loved being able to check my heart rate, steps, etc.
Britt M.
I truly loved my Fitbit when I first bought it, but after a couple months not so much. Not sure if you can see in the picture, but my band began to bubble and the plastic began to lift so much that it separated from the plastic tracker. I ended up using super glue to put it back together. I'm very gentle with my possessions, including this, and followed the proper care procedures provided in the Fitbit guide. I questioned the company as to why so many of their bands are faulty and do this (I know many people who have dealt with the same issues) and they said they're continuing to work on the quality of the plastic they use, and suggested I re-read how to properly care for my tracker. They only convinced me that I will need to save up for the Apple Watch! Despite that the actual track itself is great, but beware that it may fall apart.
BRITTANY S.
Florence, KY
I used to love my Fitbit! The first one broke within a couple weeks, but I thought it was a fluke, until the replacement broke. Thank God for the warranty on these things! I went through 6 during the one year warranty period. To be clear, I work a desk job. These were not seeing heavy wear, at all. My warranty is up and my Fitbit is again broken. I am holding out and looking at other brands for something more durable, water resistant (with a HR monitor), and preferably something that will not irritate my skin. I still have scales and discoloration on my wrist and haven't worn my FitBit in 7 months. The idea behind this product is great, but the execution could use some work.
Nicole F.
Towson, MD
My first fitness band, and the first of many of my Fitbits. I have received 4 replacements of the HR charge and the only reason I won't be receiving another is because my 1 year limited warranty has expired. The reason they kept sending replacements was because I had the same issue with every Fitbit: the silicone band would peel back and detach from the tracker. I will never purchase another product from Fitbit again. They're not worth the money, they're poorly made, and they don't offer a suitable replacement; they just keep sending you faulty product after faulty product. The HR part isn't even accurate. The only part I like is the interactive options and challenges on the app. Fourth and final Fitbit is also peeling, as pictured.
Jessica S.
The ChargeHR is great when it is working. The fact you can track your heart rate and your sleeping patterns is helpful and the motivation to stay active throughout the day is wonderful. However, for what you pay for the thing, you would think it would hold up for longer than 6 months before falling apart. I went through 2 of them in a one year span. Took care of it and everything, but the rubber and plastic pieces fell off. You're eay better off with the Alta HR.
Ashlyn G.
Streetman, TX
This product works so good! It is not too large and is fashionable enough to wear it every day! You can see your steps, calories burned, the time, heart rate, miles walked/ran, and you can have a stop watch!
Jakyria G.
Port Allen, LA
This was my first Fitbit watch and I loved it. It does way more than you think it would. It tracks your steps, calories, heart rate, etc. It also has an app that comes with it so you can keep track of all that over long periods of time. Plus it is easy to use.
Achrâf E.
Sidi slimane bloc 16 n1
""HelloMy name is achraf essadiqui and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings""
Akvile R.
Duloch, Dunfermline
couldn't go a day without my fitbit. Love seeing how active i am. And it definitely motivates you to move more. the only downside is the wrist band. Arm gets sweety under so i have to swap it from one arm to another. other than that its a great product! Got it from Argos because they always have best deals there.
Laura T.
Love my Fitbit charge, great for holding you accountable to steps, stairs, logging food, heart rate. I do wish it was waterproof, smaller and that the battery lasted at least a week but nonetheless it's great. I think the new Alta model seems like the new and improved version.
Jessica D.
Innisfil , Ontario
Fitbit Charge HR - Teal, Small by Fitbit- did anyone else have the plastic part under the watch where the charging cord goes pop off ? Mine did and it effects it from charging. Does anywhere fix this problem ? Thanks !