Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentFitBit
Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker Wristband

Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker Wristband

Features PurePulse LED based technology provides continuous, automatic heart rate monitoring; no chest strap required Tracks heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Monitor sleep patterns and wake with a silent, vibrating alarm Watch function displays time of day Displays call notifications from phone when within range MobileRun feature on Fitbit smartphone app delivers real-time run stats like time, distance, and pace to the wristband's display; review routes, split times, and summaries on your smartphone Automatic wireless syncing with your computer or smartphone; mobile and online dashboards let you view progress, log food and earn badges Share and compete with others in Fitbit challenges

I really want to try this product!! I want to find a fitness tracker to use with my 7yo son to help him stay active especially during the pandemic. Has anyone tried this one recently? Do you recommend it?
Can this product be synced with all types of software- Apple, Android, etc?
me pueden enviar uno para probarlo gracias
Start your review of Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker Wristband!
Brynn R.
Boston, MA
I wear it every day. If I'm not wearing it, did I even move?! ;) I love. Ring in step challenges, and I like checking my HR during in the workout setting.
Julie B.
White Bear Lk, MN
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker Wristband uploaded by Julie B.
I can't even express how much I love Fitbit products. I've worn one for years and just recently upgraded to the Fitbit Charge 4. The thing I like best is how you can connect to other apps. Mine is connected to the WW app and it helps me keep track of my exercise as I try to lose a few pounds. The Fitbit Charge keeps track of my steps, heartrate, miles of walking/running, calories burned, flights of stairs climbed, and active minutes. Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker Wristband
Stacy D.
Levittown, PA
Great product to encourage you to be more active! I've had mine for roughly a year and haven't had any issues with it. The price isn't bad for just the basic model; it does what I need it to do and I love the app. A little uncomfortable to wear in the warmer weather when you're sweating, but overall I'm very happy with this product and would definitely recommend it.
Jenny L.
Philadelphia, PA
This Fitbit Charge HR is a must-have if you want to stay on your fitness track. It records your steps, your heart rate, flights of stairs you climb, your calories burned and more. The best part - it vibrates and displays a caller ID whenever someone calls your phone! You don't even have to be next to your phone to know someone is trying to reach you. How cool!
Matthew P.
Roaring River, NC
Buyer beware!! I bought this product thinking it would be beneficial to me while doing workouts. I was sadly mistaken my heart rate never got above 100 during an aggressive workout just glad getting my refund was easy. Hoping to find a new HR tracker that will be beneficial to me.
Michelle E.
Seattle, WA
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker Wristband uploaded by Michelle E.
I bought the Charge HR at the REI garage sale back in March and wear it almost daily. I previously had the One and loved it but wanted something with a heart rate monitor. I wouldn't really on the heart rate monitor. IT doesn't really read my HR when I'm seated but is ok after some activity. Unfortunately I have to wait until after I get back online to review what is recorded. As far as the rest of the features, those are great. Sometimes the tap feature for the display is difficult. I do have to tap it hard to get it to work.
Annie S.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
The tracker works well and has a lot of nice features (heart rate monitor, altimeter, sleep tracker, pedometer, etc) and the app is really useful. I took a star off because the band on these things is not very sturdy. Eventually the glue on the band comes loose and it separates from the actual device. That being said, Fitbit's customer service is pretty impressive, so that makes up for a lot too.
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker Wristband uploaded by Amy B.
This tracker is awesome at keeping you posted at your daily steps, flights of stairs taken, heart rate, hours of sleep and restlessness while sleeping. The app has a great built in tracker for making calorie counting ridiculously easy and also tracks, fluids, and daily calories burned. With my daily goal of 10,000 steps I'll sometimes pace in the house before bed to get my Fitbit to vibrate that I've met my goal. Great at keeping you motivated and tracking your diet and exercise. It only takes an hour or two to charge and lasts for several days brute being a recharge. I highly recommend!
Ashlee M.
Kansas City, MO
I love my Fitbit charge HR!! Having a tracker to help count my steps has helped me to stay more active and Helps me strive to work harder at being healthy. I enjoy all of the features that the Fitbit comes with. My family and I also love to compete in the Fitbit challenges.
Antoinette E.
Baltimore, MD
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker Wristband uploaded by Antoinette E.
Love my fitbit! Wear it everywere so i can keep track of everything! The color is super stylish and its like a cute little bracelet as well. The vibrate when someone is calling you feature is super cool as well!!

135 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...