Fitbit - Charge Hr Heart Rate And Activity Tracker + Sleep Wristband (large) - Black

BY FITBIT

Tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, elapsed time and sleep metrics; wrist-based heart rate monitoring; call notifications; backlit display see more...

• Is it easy to track your heart rate on this?3 Answers
  • How is the quality of the product and do you get the best price for...2 Answers
  • The HR works great for me. I use it to monitor my daily activity an...1 Answers
Buy on Kohls
Lee V.
Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently got this bad boy as an early Christmas present.
I was very skeptical about using it... I had been using the my fitness pal app on my phone for a while and it's been doing more than enough... so I thought ...

that is until I realized that I hit a plateau with my fitness goals. I didn't realize that the lack of sleep was hindering any progress that I was making with my fitness. lack of sleep equals rise in cortisol wich was definitely becoming a problem.

This little guy, not only records all my activity level and encourages me and somehow psychologically encourages me to challenge myself, it also maps/charts my sleep patterns.

Sing the numbers in front of me makes me take a conscientious effort to take action and find better methods and ways to improve my sleep including changing bad habits that keep me up all night.

This little guy is a lot more practical than carrying my phone throughout each of my workouts I can put my phone up and away and just focus on my work
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
I have the small Fitbit in Plum, and I love it. I realize the steps may not be the most accurate, however, even if it varies in accuracy, it still forces me to walk more than I would without it. My favorite aspect of the Fitbit is the heart rate monitor. It's very interesting to see resting heart rate vs heart rate when working out, or even drinking alcohol! The community aspect online is also great.

Pro tip: If you buy it at Best Buy, they will price match the price on Amazon.com, which saved me about $25!
Odyssey G.
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
I have had the Plum in Large now for 3 weeks. I Love it! It really encourages me to walk more and to be more health conscious. Me and my husband has one, he has the black one, and we do challenges to see who gets the most steps a day. We use the app of course to do that. It's been awesome!!! I would recommend to anyone who needs extra motivation to walk more. Did I mention that you can see who calls you when you link it with your phone? 😁
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
I bought this 2mo ago & it REALLY keeps you on track. I never noticed 'downtime' or my heart rate. Plus it encourages you! It vibrates, tracks your sleep (super helpful), records your heart rate, etc. love this thing. I feel naked if I forget to put it on! Like all the steps I took don't count lol I bought it in purple & just love love love this item.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I have had this Fitbit for around 6 months now. I love it when it's working. Keeps me accountable for my steps. Helps me keep my heart rate tracked during workouts.... However, I have had problems with it syncing to my iPhone app. I will plug it in to charge and it doesn't charge. I did a reset and it seems to be working okay - for now.
Norfolk, VA
I have the large in plum. I was very skeptical of buying on. I didn't wear a watch before and I was afraid I would not remember to put it on every time I took it off. I LOVE mine. Be coming accustomed to wearing it was easy. In fact I hate having to take it off ever. I love getting to see how active I am by seeing how many steps I have taken. I was not sure I would even like or need the sleep tracker, but it is so nice to see how well I slept. It helps to explain days when I am tired. Worth every penny!!
Jean G.
Jean G.
Somersworth, NH
I love my new Fitbit. First off, I must admit the step count is not accurate. I registers your arm movement so you will gain steps for moving your arm around or lose steps if pushing a stroller or shopping cart. I love that I can tap to find the time, steps, heart rate and floors. I especially love that it syncs to my computer and I'm able to track my sleep which has always been a problem. Additionally, I enter my food/water intake and can keep track of how well I'm eating too.

While the unit does not keep a perfect count of steps (and floors sometimes - read due to 'air pressure'?), so long as it is consistent in its inconsistencies, it will be a great tool for me to monitor my exercise progress.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
I like having something that keeps track of my heat rate, calories burned, etc. Calories burned are more accurate with the charge HR because it has the heart rate feature. Challenges with friends are fun, and really motivate you to get your steps in and to be active. Overall, I think the fit bit has motivated me to be more active in my everyday life. However, there are a few things I do not like about the fitbit. If you take small steps, the step tracker does not count them as steps, however it will count things that are clearly not steps. It also breaks out my skin at times with a strange red rash. I have googled this rash and it says something like a chemical burn from the heart rate monitor. Overall, it is a great tool for any fitness person or someone who wants to get started onto a healthier life style.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Front Royal, VA
I have been using my Fitbit Charge Hr for about 6 months now, I love that I am able to see my heart rate while I am working out not matter where I am working out. I mainly use it to keep up with my calories burned, and love that with the app I can add in all the food that I have eaten that day and keep up with my water intake. I like that I can set an alarm and it will make the Fitbit vibrate, at first I didn't think that it would be enough to wake me up but it does better than my alarm clock! The only problem I have had is that when I am pushing a cart in the store or not moving my arms on the elliptical it will not count my steps, so I don't take the steps for exactly what it says.
Deann K.
Deann K.
I absolutely love my Fitbit! It has helped me become so much more involved in my day with being active. Working from home I find myself sitting down a lot, but with a goal of 10,000 steps daily I have to move around and get going!
Paula C.
Paula C.
Essex Fells, NJ
Is it easy to track your heart rate on this?
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Victorville, CA
How is the quality of the product and do you get the best price for your money?
Norfolk, VA
The HR works great for me. I use it to monitor my daily activity and heart rate. It more accurately monitors your calories burned because it does monitor your heart rate.