FitBit Charge HR Heart Rate + Activity Wristband Large - Teal (Blue) uploaded by Bonnie G.FitBit Charge HR Heart Rate + Activity Wristband Large - Teal (Blue) uploaded by Bonnie G.

BY FITBIT

Join the fitness tracker revolution with the FitBit Charge HR Heart Rate + Activity Wristband Large - Teal. Whether you're upgrading your fitness tracker or starting out, you'll love the FitBit Charge HR and all of the features it offers. The digital read out gives you that heart rate tracker that's very important not only to your fitness but to your overall health. You can also track your workouts, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps. There are also silent alarms to help you stay on track of everything you do in a day. The display shows you your daily stats and also works as a watch - giving you the. Color: Teal. Age Group: Adult. see more...

brandie b.
Redding, Ca
So I have had two fitbits in the last year. I started with the cheaper one the zip it but didn't like it. I switched over to this one which at the time was on a price cut along with a gift card at target so I purchased it. I love that it monitors your sleep along with how many steps you take. it keeps me #healthy due to being able to battle my friends/family and keeping track of my steps along with my sleep, food, calories and active hours. if you need the extra help in staying fit and walking I believe purchasing one of these is a must!!
Mai.Tai ..
This is my second fitbit. I had the charge but the wrist band broke. So I got this one and I absolutely love it!! When working out I long press on the side button and it tells me how intense, calories burned and measures my heart rate. I really enjoy the fitbit and I wear it everyday.
Rebecca W.
Love love love my fit bit I thought within three or four months I'd get sick of it and not where it any longer but I was totally wrong. I love my fit bit I said every day never comes off and less I'm charging it holds an amazing charge doesn't stain or die you can just wipe an alcohol wipe on it works great for tracking sleep in heart rate. I'm really happy with the fit bit