BY FITBIT #51 in Fitness Equipment

Tracks continuous heart rate, all-day activity stats and sleep. Includes Caller ID. Features:* Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate* Displays daily stats, time of day and Caller ID* Records run stats, routes, splits and workouts* Monitors sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm* Rechargeable battery lasts 5+ days* Includes tracker, charging cable and wireless sync dongle see more...

Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Saskatoon, SK
I recently lost my Fitbit Flex and my husband was so kind as to replace it with the Fitbit Charge HR. I love that there is actually a watch on there and you can get data from your wrist without logging into the app, unlike the Flex. The Fitbit has really motivated me to get more active and get up and move more, because if I'm just laying around doing nothing, I've got the data to show that!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Fredericton
I really love my fitbit charge HR. It is really good for like outside running and stuff, but if I run on my treadmill I either hook it to my clothing or put it in my pocket. I personally would have liked a smaller one because it it very bulky and thick and is always getting caught in my hair. I think it is very manly. Besides that it works great and is very helpful.
BRIDGET B.
BRIDGET B.
Montreal , Quebec
I like this because it forces me to be more aware of how I am taking care of myself. I just wish that it was more accurate. It often thinks I'm taking the stairs when I'm not and can't always track my heart rate when I'm doing cardio.
Debra E.
Debra E.
Hastings
I would recommend the Fitbit charge heart rate monitor for beginner exercisers who want a bit of motivation to get moving. It is easy to use, only needs charging every few days and gives basic feedback on your movement each day. The Fitbit dashboard details more information about your week which is handy.
I do have issues with heart rate not registering when exercising but otherwise gets good overall feedback on movement.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
this has made me realize how little exercise I actually get on a daily basis. I've been wearing it for a while now, and it's pushed me to take more walks and to go outside more often. It's easy to sync with my phone too, and the app is pretty simple to use
Gina G.
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love my fitbit! It tracks all my steps and activity throughout the day. I especially love the heart rate monitor. It really helps tracking how intense my workouts are. It has helped me tremendously with getting in shape! The company is great and updates regularly. Would highly recommend
Gail P.
Gail P.
I love my fitbit! There's just something about seeing your steps, being notified of your progress or reminded your lack of progress that gets you moving!
Erin E.
Erin E.
Airdrie
It didn't count steps accurately, my husband and I walked the exact same amount and mine was off by a couple thousand. I also don't love the look of it.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
This watch is so amazing. It checks your heart rate, steps, sleep patterns, stairs climbed, calories burned, goals. Omg too much to mention.
Bunnie C.
Bunnie C.
Can the band on the hr be changed?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?