BY FITBIT #66 in Fitness Equipment

Tracks continuous heart rate, all-day activity stats and sleep. Includes Caller ID. Features:* Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate* Displays daily stats, time of day and Caller ID* Records run stats, routes, splits and workouts* Monitors sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm* Rechargeable battery lasts 5+ days* Includes tracker, charging cable and wireless sync dongle see more...

Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
I love my Fitbit. It's my essential for my everyday life and I love it for working out so I can see my steps, heart rate, and calories burned.
Jennifer V.
Reasonable price for what it does , but cmon you really don't need it just a waste of money if your looking to spend on something well buy this
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I love my fitbit! I got it as a gift for reaching my 5 year cancer free milestone recently. I love how you can set goals.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
The Fitbit is quite overrated for the iPhone has apps for the 6 that does the same thing for free
Joy K.
This was a good tracker for steps, sleep, and alarms. Both my husband and I had to return it though because the band bubbles and fell apart. It was super disappointing and the customer service wasn’t fantastic either.

We would not rebuy.
Debra E.
Hastings
I would recommend the Fitbit charge heart rate monitor for beginner exercisers who want a bit of motivation to get moving. It is easy to use, only needs charging every few days and gives basic feedback on your movement each day. The Fitbit dashboard details more information about your week which is handy.
I do have issues with heart rate not registering when exercising but otherwise gets good overall feedback on movement.
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love my fitbit! It tracks all my steps and activity throughout the day. I especially love the heart rate monitor. It really helps tracking how intense my workouts are. It has helped me tremendously with getting in shape! The company is great and updates regularly. Would highly recommend
Jenny f.
this has made me realize how little exercise I actually get on a daily basis. I've been wearing it for a while now, and it's pushed me to take more walks and to go outside more often. It's easy to sync with my phone too, and the app is pretty simple to use
Jenny O.
Pitt Meadows, BC
I love my Fitbit Charge HR! It helps keep me accountable for what I'm doing activity wise on a daily basis. I have found that the activity for workouts doesn't seem to be fully a irate nor the step climbing. I do like that you can go online and log what you eat, drink and track your calories. It's a great reminder to keep your water intake up when you see the bottles on there and you know you haven't had enough!!! The actual clock in the wrist ware has been so helpful as well. Saves me hauling out my phone to check the time...sounds silly I know, but when you have to dig around in your purse or pull it out of your pocket/in strap the phone from your arm...it's a easy access watch.
Nicole B.
Saskatoon, SK
I recently lost my Fitbit Flex and my husband was so kind as to replace it with the Fitbit Charge HR. I love that there is actually a watch on there and you can get data from your wrist without logging into the app, unlike the Flex. The Fitbit has really motivated me to get more active and get up and move more, because if I'm just laying around doing nothing, I've got the data to show that!
Bunnie C.
Can the band on the hr be changed?
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?