BY FITBIT #98 in Fitness Equipment

Tracks continuous heart rate, all-day activity stats and sleep. Includes Caller ID. Features:* Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate* Displays daily stats, time of day and Caller ID* Records run stats, routes, splits and workouts* Monitors sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm* Rechargeable battery lasts 5+ days* Includes tracker, charging cable and wireless sync dongle see more...

Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Just got this given to me and am trying it out. Si far it is comfortable and I like that it is do light weight. I have had different fit bits before and habe always enjoyed them!
Bunnie C.
I love my fitbit. Ppl say this model hurts bc the tracker is bigger than the flex but thats probably bc the band is too small. I like this one better than the flex because of the band. The HR band actually locks in like a watch unlike the flex one. The flex one is a push in and you constantly have worry about it snagging onto something.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this fitness tracker!!! I love the style of and all of its features...Heart rate monitor, caller id, watch, smart track, alarm, wireless syncing just to name a few... I love that there is an online site to connect with other Fitbit wearers that you can connect with them....also there are other great ways to push yourself and become more motivated with the online site and the app..
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I love my fitbit charge hr and everything about it I'm addicted to reaching my goals everyday i also downloaded the fitbit app and I live that to. The only bad experience i have with it is that it irritated my skin left red marks but since then I don't sleep with it on and i do switch it from wrist to wrist every other day but other then that love it.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
I love my Fitbit. It's my essential for my everyday life and I love it for working out so I can see my steps, heart rate, and calories burned.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I love my fitbit! I got it as a gift for reaching my 5 year cancer free milestone recently. I love how you can set goals.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
The Fitbit is quite overrated for the iPhone has apps for the 6 that does the same thing for free
Jennifer V.
Reasonable price for what it does , but cmon you really don't need it just a waste of money if your looking to spend on something well buy this
Rocco D.
I got my Fitbit charge HR last me as a birthday present and I just loved it ever since I got it I've been making more healthy Positive Choices to be more active and I've actually lost over 15 pounds in 3 weeks I would definitely recommend this life-changing product to anyone.
Jennifer W.
I love my fitbit! I have been a long time user of the brand starting out with an ultra back and the day and upgraded to the charge HR because I though the Heart Rate option was great and was interested in the more accurate step counting. Every time I wear it I feel more motivated to push myself to making my goals which are really simple and easy to make on the website or the app. Great product and great company that really stands by their products with amazing customer service!
Bunnie C.
Can the band on the hr be changed?
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?