BY FITBIT #70 in Fitness Equipment

Tracks continuous heart rate, all-day activity stats and sleep. Includes Caller ID. Features:* Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate* Displays daily stats, time of day and Caller ID* Records run stats, routes, splits and workouts* Monitors sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm* Rechargeable battery lasts 5+ days* Includes tracker, charging cable and wireless sync dongle see more...

Malary G.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Rashika J.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this fitness tracker!!! I love the style of and all of its features...Heart rate monitor, caller id, watch, smart track, alarm, wireless syncing just to name a few... I love that there is an online site to connect with other Fitbit wearers that you can connect with them....also there are other great ways to push yourself and become more motivated with the online site and the app..
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I love my fitbit charge hr and everything about it I'm addicted to reaching my goals everyday i also downloaded the fitbit app and I live that to. The only bad experience i have with it is that it irritated my skin left red marks but since then I don't sleep with it on and i do switch it from wrist to wrist every other day but other then that love it.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Reasonable price for what it does , but cmon you really don't need it just a waste of money if your looking to spend on something well buy this
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
I love my Fitbit. It's my essential for my everyday life and I love it for working out so I can see my steps, heart rate, and calories burned.
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I love my fitbit! I got it as a gift for reaching my 5 year cancer free milestone recently. I love how you can set goals.
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
The Fitbit is quite overrated for the iPhone has apps for the 6 that does the same thing for free
Rocco D.
Rocco D.
I got my Fitbit charge HR last me as a birthday present and I just loved it ever since I got it I've been making more healthy Positive Choices to be more active and I've actually lost over 15 pounds in 3 weeks I would definitely recommend this life-changing product to anyone.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I love my fitbit! I have been a long time user of the brand starting out with an ultra back and the day and upgraded to the charge HR because I though the Heart Rate option was great and was interested in the more accurate step counting. Every time I wear it I feel more motivated to push myself to making my goals which are really simple and easy to make on the website or the app. Great product and great company that really stands by their products with amazing customer service!
Jenny O.
Jenny O.
Pitt Meadows, BC
I love my Fitbit Charge HR! It helps keep me accountable for what I'm doing activity wise on a daily basis. I have found that the activity for workouts doesn't seem to be fully a irate nor the step climbing. I do like that you can go online and log what you eat, drink and track your calories. It's a great reminder to keep your water intake up when you see the bottles on there and you know you haven't had enough!!! The actual clock in the wrist ware has been so helpful as well. Saves me hauling out my phone to check the time...sounds silly I know, but when you have to dig around in your purse or pull it out of your pocket/in strap the phone from your arm...it's a easy access watch.
Bunnie C.
Bunnie C.
Can the band on the hr be changed?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?