BY FITBIT #66 in Fitness Equipment

Tracks continuous heart rate, all-day activity stats and sleep. Includes Caller ID. Features:* Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate* Displays daily stats, time of day and Caller ID* Records run stats, routes, splits and workouts* Monitors sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm* Rechargeable battery lasts 5+ days* Includes tracker, charging cable and wireless sync dongle see more...

Nicole L.
I love this Fitbit. I can wear it with almost anything and it doesn't stick out as much. It's very comfortable and durable. This is probably my favorite Fitbit. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Just got this given to me and am trying it out. Si far it is comfortable and I like that it is do light weight. I have had different fit bits before and habe always enjoyed them!
Bunnie C.
I love my fitbit. Ppl say this model hurts bc the tracker is bigger than the flex but thats probably bc the band is too small. I like this one better than the flex because of the band. The HR band actually locks in like a watch unlike the flex one. The flex one is a push in and you constantly have worry about it snagging onto something.
Elizabeth C.
Taylorsville , KY
I LOVE this activity tracker! I have this one in the orange color and it's fantastic. I got it off of eBay which can be a gamble but this time it paid off. The iPhone app is actually pretty great. Mine takes about a minute to connect but the app itself is extremely streamlined and easy to use. It's not waterproof but it is water resistant! I can easily wear it to the water park no problems.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this fitness tracker!!! I love the style of and all of its features...Heart rate monitor, caller id, watch, smart track, alarm, wireless syncing just to name a few... I love that there is an online site to connect with other Fitbit wearers that you can connect with them....also there are other great ways to push yourself and become more motivated with the online site and the app..
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I love my fitbit charge hr and everything about it I'm addicted to reaching my goals everyday i also downloaded the fitbit app and I live that to. The only bad experience i have with it is that it irritated my skin left red marks but since then I don't sleep with it on and i do switch it from wrist to wrist every other day but other then that love it.
Jennifer W.
I love my fitbit! I have been a long time user of the brand starting out with an ultra back and the day and upgraded to the charge HR because I though the Heart Rate option was great and was interested in the more accurate step counting. Every time I wear it I feel more motivated to push myself to making my goals which are really simple and easy to make on the website or the app. Great product and great company that really stands by their products with amazing customer service!
sheena s.
Council Bluffs, IA
I really liked this product at first!! It wasn't annoying heavy on my waist it didn't si
Lide around. And really helped with my dieg but within a month to would randomly freeze or not add steps. By the end of month two it wouldn't charge anymore!!!
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
I got my Fitbit in December of 2015, by May it stopped working. Called customer service and after numerous questions they finally decided to replace it honoring the 1 year warranty. Not sure I would recommend this. I loved it at first now it's just a hassle to wear it daily.
Neoli Natali L.
Avondale, AZ
I think the tracking system itself is pretty good. The hardware not so much. Within 3 months I had the exterior peeling and the battery isn't the best.
Bunnie C.
Can the band on the hr be changed?
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?