BY FITBIT #81 in Fitness Equipment

Tracks continuous heart rate, all-day activity stats and sleep. Includes Caller ID. Features:* Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate* Displays daily stats, time of day and Caller ID* Records run stats, routes, splits and workouts* Monitors sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm* Rechargeable battery lasts 5+ days* Includes tracker, charging cable and wireless sync dongle see more...

Katy C.
This watch was great for tracking daily steps and activity. It synced to my phone easily and the battery life was decent. The only downfall was that my wrist strap started to disconnect and bubble up, and we could not replace the strap so ultimately had to get a new watch.
Katelin W.
Waterford, MI
Fitbit HR is the best! It's my first Fitbit product but I absolutely love it. It's small and comfortable. I got mine from Target. The APP makes using your Fitbit super easy. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. And with them coming in all different colors, there's one for everybody!
Tiana F.
I absolutely love my Charge HR. Although I'm not an extremely active person, I still like to have goals and meet them daily. I wear it every single moment, except when I'm in the shower. They're slightly expensive but well worth the price. You won't regret it.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
This was the first Fitbit I had and I loved it so much! It introduced me to being more active and getting more steps in! I purchased it from khols and it was super easy to use and figure out! This is more for someone who wants to walk and doesn't do a lot of physical activity though
Hailey W.
Waco, TX
I loveeee my Fitbit charge HR! It keeps track of my steps throughout the day and let's me know how far I've walked and will remind me to get up and get moving each hour! It's wonderful and the app that it syncs to gives me tips and lets me keep track of my healthy living!
mritunjay s.
Loving it
I have been using it since an year now. It's really an investment. The heart rate feature is very helpful in keeping a track of my speed.
I highly recommend
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
I bought this for my man, and he loves it, he loves that he can adjust the font, and all of the things it comes with, he can use it as a stopwatch and he uses it every single day, I am satisfied ! He likes it so much
Nicole L.
I love this Fitbit. I can wear it with almost anything and it doesn't stick out as much. It's very comfortable and durable. This is probably my favorite Fitbit. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Just got this given to me and am trying it out. Si far it is comfortable and I like that it is do light weight. I have had different fit bits before and habe always enjoyed them!
Bunnie C.
Can the band on the hr be changed?
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?