BY FITBIT #81 in Fitness Equipment

Tracks continuous heart rate, all-day activity stats and sleep. Includes Caller ID. Features:* Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate* Displays daily stats, time of day and Caller ID* Records run stats, routes, splits and workouts* Monitors sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm* Rechargeable battery lasts 5+ days* Includes tracker, charging cable and wireless sync dongle see more...

Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
I love the fitbit. I cant to upgrade to the new charge hr 2, however this guy did the trick for a couple years. Makes counting calories, keeping track of liquid intake, counting steps and tracking sleep habits a breeze.
Sally R.
Fort Irwin, CA
This was my first Fitbit product, and will always bemy favorite! Helps me keep all the real necessities in check! Helps me keep track and challenges me to stay on track, with everything! Love my Fitbit.
Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
Works great helps me keep track of my activity during the day my steps and calories burned the only thing i don't like is the band you can't change it out and when you take it off at the end of the day your wrist smells and do does the band
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Tips for HR / Calorie Burn AccuracyI have a Wahoo Tikr Chest HR Monitor and I recently got the fitbit HR for my wrist. I wanted to compare the two in accuracy. Test 1: HR fitbit facing up on wrist - I weight lifted and used the elliptical. My heart rate never rose above a 106 bpm. Using the chest strap - my weight lifting was ~119 bpm and on the elliptical was ~136-140.Test 2: HR fitbit face down (so band closure at the top of my wrist). I ran an 8k race and the chest strap told me I burned 708 calories in 1 hour. The fitbit said 641 calories in 1 hour. However, this time, the heartrates on both were about matching (avg 151 bpm, similar highs 189 bpm and similar lows high 90s). I plan to test again on weightlifting with the display facing down but it looks like if you want an accurate heart rate, you should switch so that scanner is on the inside of your wrist. I do feel like the steps are pretty accurate and I do find it encouraging to see a guess of how many calories I'm burning even if I don't use that as a guidance. I also enjoy the reminders to get up and walk every hour and that I can tell time without pulling out my phone. TLDR :1. Wear sensor on inside of wrist for increased heart rate accuracy2. There is a noticeable calorie burn difference than when wearing chest strap HR3.. Good for beginners and general public. If you're more serious about fitness, get another watch.
Megan D.
Nashville
I've been using my Fitbit charge for about a month and it's definitely motivated me to be more active. I love the step count, sleep pattern and heart rate monitor, however I would not recommend to those serious about very accurate stats. I have had a few issues with it recording a bike ride when I'm actually driving... And like quite a few others, I have got somet skin irritation from the strap even when it is worn really loose which is not ideal. Also when I'm doing high intensity exercise - like running - it does seem to have periods where it is not recording my heart rate and just shows --. I don't know if it's the fact it's beating too fast, because it's not moving around my wrist.. But these are the periods where it's most useful to know your heart, so a bit disappointing. Saying this I still thinks it's good value for money compared to other watches of its style. And buying from tesco meant I was able to get money off using my vouchers, which was great!
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I gave it 4 stars because it's not perfect. I've had two of the Fitbit Charge HR's already the original one I had was pink and my husband bought it for me for my birthday last year just about a little over a month ago it wouldn't charge anymore it was completely dead. Now onto my second one I got black. So far so good I have no complaints. Love that it counts all my steps and shows my heart rate. Also shows how many floors I've climbed, calories burned, miles I've walked and the time. I love it!
Laken B.
Gladewater, TX
I had a Garmin Vivofit for a few months and I wasn't pleased with it. I wanted something that automatically synced with my phone and gave me more details of my day to day activity! I bought a gently used Charge HR from a co-worker and I am in LOVE! I love that it gives me my Heart Rate in the fat burning zone, it gives me that extra push I need. The app is fantastic! I'm ready for a Fitbit Blaze!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Easy to use and I track my heart rate a few times a day. I use my fitbit multiple times a day. I have notifications set to it, alarm that buzzes on your wrist that is helpful. It tracks the steps I take, calories I burn and how long I sleep. I love using the app. I feel safter using the heart rate monitor during work outs I know when I can push my self futhe or if I need to stop and slow down.
Rocco D.
I got my Fitbit charge HR last me as a birthday present and I just loved it ever since I got it I've been making more healthy Positive Choices to be more active and I've actually lost over 15 pounds in 3 weeks I would definitely recommend this life-changing product to anyone.
Kolleen K.
I went back & forth on whether to spend my extra money on this. I was lucky enough to find it at target for 50% off the original price. I'm so happy I decided to buy it because I love it! It really does motivate me & I love that my friends & I can challenge each other. Definitely worth it.
Bunnie C.
Can the band on the hr be changed?
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
How well does this actually work?