BY FITBIT

Features PurePulse LED based technology provides continuous, automatic heart rate monitoring; no chest strap required Tracks heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Monitor sleep patterns and wake with a silent, vibrating alarm Watch function displays time of day Displays call notifications from phone when within range MobileRun feature on Fitbit smartphone app delivers real-time run stats like time, distance, and pace to the wristband's display; review routes, split times, and summaries on your smartphone Automatic wireless syncing with your computer or smartphone; mobile and online dashboards let you view progress, log food and earn badges Share and compete with others in Fitbit challenges see more...

Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
I cannot say enough good things about Fitbit. I bought my first Fitbit in 2014. I bought the Flex and loved it. A little over a year later, I decided to give myself an upgrade Andrea purchased the Charge HR and I loved it even more than the Flex. Ahortly after purchasing it, I became pregnant and stopped wearing it until after I had my son. Once I started wearing it again, I noticed a problem with it keeping charged. I contacted the Fitbit customer service immediately and they were so wonderful and was so kind to help me out! They sent me an offer to either replace it for the same one for free or offered me 50% off on an upgrade. I decided to just replace the one I already had because I loved it so much and am not ready for an upgrade! I wear my Fitbit 24/7, except for when I am showering! This has really helped me track food, steps, exercise, water intake, sleep, heart rate and keeps me accountable. I am on a weightloss journey so this is the perfect tool to help me accomplish my goals! Once I achieve my weightloss goal, I plan on giving myself an upgrade as a “goal gift”! Although I never used any other kind of fitness tracker band, I highly recommend this brand! I have a ton of friends, and family that have purchased a Fitbit of their own, since I have purchased mine! We do weekly, daily, weekend challenges, which are so much fun & sometime pretty competitive haha! I just love everything about this company.. their devices, app, and customer service! I LOVE MY FITBIT and cannot live without it!!!!!!!!!!
Brianna A.
When the Fitbit Charge HR Activity Wristband came out I just had to have it! I wanted to be able to track my every move, especially to make sure if I was moving enough during the day due to my desk job. While I loved this product at first, I quickly noticed that it was falling apart and just not as durable as it should be for a high activity product. Fitbit has replaced my product since, the replacement has also fallen apart and will no longer work. To have to purchase a new Fitbit every year seems a little excessive for me personally. Now I use my boyfriends and simply just use it for the alarm. Just too happy that that's all I'll use it for, but any more I'm afraid this one will fall apart too.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
I wanted a Fitbit SO bad for the longest time. When i finally scored my cousins hand-me-down Charge HR, I wouldn't take it off. It was great at first, but the novelty wore off. I felt like it didn't accurately count my steps and with no sort of "smart" features on the band itself, it felt like a bulky, ugly, watch. Additionally, the band length was a little too snug and made wear uncomfortable.  I used it for a month and took it off. i'm going to give it another go, however, I'm not too optimistic that I'm going to like it.  I wold recommend a better, "smarter" Fitbit instead.
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
I was thrilled when I first bought this Fitbit. Then a couple months in, it stopped charging. Upon inspection, I found that the charging port had disintegrated along one side and it wasn't able to stay connected to actually charge up. I contacted Fitbit and they replaced it, no need to send them the old one. I thought everything was fine until a month or so later when the new band had the exact same problem. This time they said they would only give me a 50% off coupon for a newer model off their website. For a while I just dealt with the problem until it got unbearable. With that experience though, I wasn't really willing to buy another Fitbit. Soon afterward the band bubbled up and separated, which was a problem I'd heard from lots of other owners of this model, and thankfully I'd been spared with the original band (which was supposedly from an updated production run... Which leads me to believe that the replacement band was from the original production run. :(

In the end I've got a watch that does everything the Fitbit did, and more.
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a FitBit Charge HR 2 and I LOVE it! I actually won it from my local mall, and I'm so glad I did. Now I can never be without it. I love that it is easy to use but tracks so many things. I especially love that it tracks my sleep. It also has the great feature of displaying incoming texts, calls, or event reminders. I know fancy smart watches also have these features, but this is perfect if you want to keep it simple but have those tech perks.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This Fitbit is not a tracker for athletes. The functionality is incredibly limited- no onboard GPS means that all mileage is approximate based on steps, but you can’t even set a custom stride length, and the calorie burn is based on some mystery algorithm and apparently based solely on steps. Fitbit in general is more focused on the social aspect of fitness than the actual fitness part, with much of the app being dedicated to challenging your friends and almost none of it dedicated to useful data.

Additionally, the physical pice of equipment is absolute garbage- mine lasted about six months before the band had bubbled and separated from the face entirely, but there’s no way to replace the band. Several friends have complained of the same issue, and never had this tracker last more than a year before irreparably breaking. Planned obsolescence is over- spend your money on a better piece of technology.
Alexa C.
The FitBit Charge HR was my very first smart watch. It seemed great in theory! A simple fitness specific watch to track my calories burned, steps taken, and heart rate! Perfect, right? Wrong. This device broke on me no less than 3 times. Screen stopped working, battery stopped charging, heart rate tracker gave up. I am not exaggerating when I say that I actually had FitBit replace three different HR watches. I was so frustrated by the lack of quality in the product, but I had already paid the money for it so I wasn’t going to just throw it away. There are many other better smart watches out there, I wouldn’t even consider this one.
Karen M.
Kew Gardens, NY
At first I wasn’t sure I was going to like using this cause one I don’t wear watch to begin with so getting use to wearing this wasn’t easy at first. But I would remember to wear it because I wanted to hear how many step I would take m. Also, seeing my sleep pattern was a huge thing for me seeing that I don’t get much sleep to being with. It’s easy to use and I can follow up with the Fitbit app and link to my iPhone to which is a plus. I pretty much wear it everyday love that’s I c a be on the stair master and it’s recognize that’s I’ve been on it and counts it. Great products love it help so much to keep on track with my weight loss. Fitbit Charge HR Activity Wristband
brenna d.
Williamsburg, VA
This product works great but the band is crap. It does not last long before it splits and peels off. I have had to replace mine with the company. And my current one is super glued together with a face protector to keep together. The news ones look like the band replacement system would be nice but I am Leary of spending more money and it does not last very long again
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Fantastic fitness tracker. The app is great and works well with  MyFitnessPal . I also love how it inspired you to keep up with your friends based on steps on a daily and weekly basis and also how it gives you goals or "badges" to strive working towards. Motivating, makes me health and fitness fascinating, and overall a great product.
Taylor S.
Lewis, IN
I have been looking get something to track my fitness, but I am just so concerned with the price. Is this worth it?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I saw it was water resistant which is great. I want to be able to wear it in the sauna and shower and not take it off. Any information on how long you can keep it in the shower or water for?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Ive been one the verge of getting this fit bit, but I am thinking about saving up and just getting an Apple Watch. Any thoughts?
Tasha T.
Hurricane , WV
What is the best thing to use to clean your Fitbit with?
Jenn P.
Really trying to get an activity tracker to help with my fitness. I go to a gym to do cardio and some weights. I walk at times for lunch and would really like to know my total steps and workout time. I am interested in the sleep tracker and how I can improve that as well. would this be a good for? or are there any other recommendations?