BY FITBIT #13 in Fitness Equipment

Features PurePulse LED based technology provides continuous, automatic heart rate monitoring; no chest strap required Tracks heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Monitor sleep patterns and wake with a silent, vibrating alarm Watch function displays time of day Displays call notifications from phone when within range MobileRun feature on Fitbit smartphone app delivers real-time run stats like time, distance, and pace to the wristband's display; review routes, split times, and summaries on your smartphone Automatic wireless syncing with your computer or smartphone; mobile and online dashboards let you view progress, log food and earn badges Share and compete with others in Fitbit challenges see more...

• Ive been one the verge of getting this fit bit, but I am thinking...12 Answers
  • would love to get one of these - but are they really worth the mo...3 Answers
  • How do you like your FitBit? Is it worth it if your active?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Karen M.
At first I wasn’t sure I was going to like using this cause one I don’t wear watch to begin with so getting use to wearing this wasn’t easy at first. But I would remember to wear it because I wanted to hear how many step I would take m. Also, seeing my sleep pattern was a huge thing for me seeing that I don’t get much sleep to being with. It’s easy to use and I can follow up with the Fitbit app and link to my iPhone to which is a plus. I pretty much wear it everyday love that’s I c a be on the stair master and it’s recognize that’s I’ve been on it and counts it. Great products love it help so much to keep on track with my weight loss. Fitbit Charge HR Activity Wristband
Brianna A.
When the Fitbit Charge HR Activity Wristband came out I just had to have it! I wanted to be able to track my every move, especially to make sure if I was moving enough during the day due to my desk job. While I loved this product at first, I quickly noticed that it was falling apart and just not as durable as it should be for a high activity product. Fitbit has replaced my product since, the replacement has also fallen apart and will no longer work. To have to purchase a new Fitbit every year seems a little excessive for me personally. Now I use my boyfriends and simply just use it for the alarm. Just too happy that that's all I'll use it for, but any more I'm afraid this one will fall apart too.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
This was the first fitness tracker that I had ever purchased and I loved it! The app that you use with this tracker makes it fun and easy to stay motivated and try and stay healthy. It also stays charged for a pretty long time and can auto recognize certain workouts! It's super easy to navigate and the band is very comfortable, my only issue with this is that the band is that it is not interchangeable, the new Charge HR 2 has solved that issue though. If you want a fun, cute, comfortable, and easy to use fitness tracker this is great place to start. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Although I love the fitbit and how it keeps track of steps/heart rate/ etc., I haven't found it to be very accurate about certain things. I'm mostly disappointed in the band on this fitbit. I owned one, and the band bubbled up making it look horrible. I contacted fitbit and they replaced it, only to have the same thing happen again and this time it was out of warrenty, so I'm stuck with a fitbit that looks horrible and I don't even want to wear out in public.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
My dad and I both had the Charge HR. I loved the durability and I've always enjoyed fitbits app and features. The only reason I took away a star is because over time the adhesive begins to break down and the band just below the face will being to bubble, then lift and the internal component even begins to crack (this did take some time for it to happen). My dad and I both had this issue. I believe Fitbit has fixed this problem with the Charge 2, it has a larger screen (while maintaining the thin profile) and the band is changeable so if something were to happen to the band you can easily swap it for a new one. If you are considering this Fitbit I would encourage you to take a look at the Charge 2 instead, overall great activity wristband, held up for about a year or so. If you are planning to update to a newer model anyway in a year or 2 then this one would probably last you until that time and would be a good purchase.
Carrie M.
I have had many fitbits and this one is great for tracking lots of activities and sleep. They are somewhat pricy however, they always seem to go on sale. My only complaint is the band always seems to lift and separate from the face over time and it doesn’t matter if you sleep with it or not it always happens. I had my last one replaced for free and it happened to the replacement as well. The band lasts maybe 6-7 months with daily use.
Brooke P.
I like what FitBit was going for with this watch. I love knowing my HR when working out as that’s how I gauge how hard I’m working. However, the watch did not wear very well and broke within a year. I contacted FitBit to see if I could get a new one and they would not allow me one. Very disappointed because I loved it when it worked.
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
Absolutely loving my Fitbit! This has really kept me on track in a whole new way, and the face of the watch keeps track of everything I want it too! The Fitbit pushes me to add a whole slew of steps to my everyday routine, and I’m loving it! It’s definitely a lifestyle. The watch is comfortable, subtle, and easy to use! Great for cardio always!
Jessica M.
Ive had owned several fitbits because they are high quality and very accurate. I enjoy the sleep stats and the steps. The only con is that this model is not water resistant. This is a fantastic product.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I love my Charge HR! After a few years of using a basic Fitbit Zip, I finally upgraded and I absolutely love all the additional information it has to offer. It was very easy to set up. Holds a battery charge for a few days. The app is easy to navigate and it keeps you motivated!
Taylor S.
Lewis, IN
I have been looking get something to track my fitness, but I am just so concerned with the price. Is this worth it?
Melissa C.
I saw it was water resistant which is great. I want to be able to wear it in the sauna and shower and not take it off. Any information on how long you can keep it in the shower or water for?
Tasha T.
Hurricane , WV
What is the best thing to use to clean your Fitbit with?
Jenn P.
Really trying to get an activity tracker to help with my fitness. I go to a gym to do cardio and some weights. I walk at times for lunch and would really like to know my total steps and workout time. I am interested in the sleep tracker and how I can improve that as well. would this be a good for? or are there any other recommendations?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Ive been one the verge of getting this fit bit, but I am thinking about saving up and just getting an Apple Watch. Any thoughts?