BY FITBIT #9 in Fitness Equipment

Features PurePulse LED based technology provides continuous, automatic heart rate monitoring; no chest strap required Tracks heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Monitor sleep patterns and wake with a silent, vibrating alarm Watch function displays time of day Displays call notifications from phone when within range MobileRun feature on Fitbit smartphone app delivers real-time run stats like time, distance, and pace to the wristband's display; review routes, split times, and summaries on your smartphone Automatic wireless syncing with your computer or smartphone; mobile and online dashboards let you view progress, log food and earn badges Share and compete with others in Fitbit challenges see more...

• whats better an apple watch or a fitbit?5 Answers
  • Ive been one the verge of getting this fit bit, but I am thinking...12 Answers
  • would love to get one of these - but are they really worth the mo...3 Answers
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
I cannot say enough good things about Fitbit. I bought my first Fitbit in 2014. I bought the Flex and loved it. A little over a year later, I decided to give myself an upgrade Andrea purchased the Charge HR and I loved it even more than the Flex. Ahortly after purchasing it, I became pregnant and stopped wearing it until after I had my son. Once I started wearing it again, I noticed a problem with it keeping charged. I contacted the Fitbit customer service immediately and they were so wonderful and was so kind to help me out! They sent me an offer to either replace it for the same one for free or offered me 50% off on an upgrade. I decided to just replace the one I already had because I loved it so much and am not ready for an upgrade! I wear my Fitbit 24/7, except for when I am showering! This has really helped me track food, steps, exercise, water intake, sleep, heart rate and keeps me accountable. I am on a weightloss journey so this is the perfect tool to help me accomplish my goals! Once I achieve my weightloss goal, I plan on giving myself an upgrade as a “goal gift”! Although I never used any other kind of fitness tracker band, I highly recommend this brand! I have a ton of friends, and family that have purchased a Fitbit of their own, since I have purchased mine! We do weekly, daily, weekend challenges, which are so much fun & sometime pretty competitive haha! I just love everything about this company.. their devices, app, and customer service! I LOVE MY FITBIT and cannot live without it!!!!!!!!!!
Brianna A.
When the Fitbit Charge HR Activity Wristband came out I just had to have it! I wanted to be able to track my every move, especially to make sure if I was moving enough during the day due to my desk job. While I loved this product at first, I quickly noticed that it was falling apart and just not as durable as it should be for a high activity product. Fitbit has replaced my product since, the replacement has also fallen apart and will no longer work. To have to purchase a new Fitbit every year seems a little excessive for me personally. Now I use my boyfriends and simply just use it for the alarm. Just too happy that that's all I'll use it for, but any more I'm afraid this one will fall apart too.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I've had my FitBit for about a year and I absolutely love it. You connect it to your Smart Phone to connect to the community and track all of your activity. You can do challenges with your friends if they are part of your network, you can do self challenges and there are community boards you can post and read on. There are many more great things you can use this tracker for. I really like that FitBit's website helps you pick out what works best for your goals/ activities.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
My dad and I both had the Charge HR. I loved the durability and I've always enjoyed fitbits app and features. The only reason I took away a star is because over time the adhesive begins to break down and the band just below the face will being to bubble, then lift and the internal component even begins to crack (this did take some time for it to happen). My dad and I both had this issue. I believe Fitbit has fixed this problem with the Charge 2, it has a larger screen (while maintaining the thin profile) and the band is changeable so if something were to happen to the band you can easily swap it for a new one. If you are considering this Fitbit I would encourage you to take a look at the Charge 2 instead, overall great activity wristband, held up for about a year or so. If you are planning to update to a newer model anyway in a year or 2 then this one would probably last you until that time and would be a good purchase.
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a FitBit Charge HR 2 and I LOVE it! I actually won it from my local mall, and I'm so glad I did. Now I can never be without it. I love that it is easy to use but tracks so many things. I especially love that it tracks my sleep. It also has the great feature of displaying incoming texts, calls, or event reminders. I know fancy smart watches also have these features, but this is perfect if you want to keep it simple but have those tech perks.
Karen M.
At first I wasn’t sure I was going to like using this cause one I don’t wear watch to begin with so getting use to wearing this wasn’t easy at first. But I would remember to wear it because I wanted to hear how many step I would take m. Also, seeing my sleep pattern was a huge thing for me seeing that I don’t get much sleep to being with. It’s easy to use and I can follow up with the Fitbit app and link to my iPhone to which is a plus. I pretty much wear it everyday love that’s I c a be on the stair master and it’s recognize that’s I’ve been on it and counts it. Great products love it help so much to keep on track with my weight loss. Fitbit Charge HR Activity Wristband
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
Fantastic fitness tracker. The app is great and works well with  MyFitnessPal . I also love how it inspired you to keep up with your friends based on steps on a daily and weekly basis and also how it gives you goals or "badges" to strive working towards. Motivating, makes me health and fitness fascinating, and overall a great product.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I bought mine 2 years ago and loved it to death. However my warranty ran out and the bad was literally peeling from the plastic casing :( I contacted support and they offered me $10 off a new Fitbit, which wasn’t worth it. I got a better deal somewhere else but, this wasn’t the best made product of the line.
Sarah C.
Indianapolis
I got the Fitbit Charge HR just before Christmas. I was looking for something to keep track of my activity. The only issue I have is I have to charge it like every other day. I wish it could go longer. I like how it keeps track of your goal and lets you know when you hit them!
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I️ had 3 of these that all fell apart within a years time. They are nice when they work, but are not worth the hassle of contacting customer service to keep getting I️t replaced. I️ have had no trouble with my new fitness tracker, and would not recommend Fitbit to a friend.
Taylor S.
Lewis, IN
I have been looking get something to track my fitness, but I am just so concerned with the price. Is this worth it?
Melissa C.
I saw it was water resistant which is great. I want to be able to wear it in the sauna and shower and not take it off. Any information on how long you can keep it in the shower or water for?
Tasha T.
Hurricane , WV
What is the best thing to use to clean your Fitbit with?
Jenn P.
Really trying to get an activity tracker to help with my fitness. I go to a gym to do cardio and some weights. I walk at times for lunch and would really like to know my total steps and workout time. I am interested in the sleep tracker and how I can improve that as well. would this be a good for? or are there any other recommendations?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Ive been one the verge of getting this fit bit, but I am thinking about saving up and just getting an Apple Watch. Any thoughts?