by FitBit

Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate tracking and a battery life of up to 7 days (varies with use and other factors); Choose from 15+ exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, set a goal, and get real-time stats during your workouts to see how you can keep getting better; Automatically record time spent in Light, Deep and REM sleep stages and see activity trends, health insights and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit Today; Swim proof and water resistant to 50M so you can track swims and wear in the shower. Also connect to smartphone GPS for real-time pace and distance during outdoor runs and rides; Stay connected to your day with everyday apps for weather and more and get call, text and smartphone app notifications on your wrist. Small band - Fits wrists 140 mm - 180 mm in circumference, Large band - Fits wrists 180 mm - 220 mm in circumference

I would love to get a Fitbit that tracks my sleep. What’s the cheapest option with this feature?
Start your review of Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker, Rose Gold/Blue Grey, One Size (S & L Bands Included) (Renewed)!
Tabernacle
Love this because it's waterproof - I always forget I'm wearing it because I don't have to worry about swimming or showering with it and I still get statistics. The glass surface does scratch if you're not super careful however. Would recommend buying a screen protector.
Great Falls
My Charge 2 died and I needed another one, so this was the upgrade. I bought it new from Walmart (not sure what renewed means in the description) I really like the new features that come with it on the app, like the sleep and steps. I can get notifications for my email, messaging etc on it and swipe them away. It helps me keep track of my steps and any other exercises that I do.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I absolutely love this! The sleep tracker is a great feature and I love the fact that it calculates how many calories I burn during a workout. It also has the ability to auto recognize activities, for those times you forget to manually start tracking them.
Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker, Rose Gold/Blue Grey, One Size (S & L Bands Included) (Renewed) uploaded by Alexandra H.
I absolutely love my Fitbit! I love being able to keep track of my step count and holding myself accountable for exercising. I loved the rose gold and blue/grey color combination too which is what intrigued me about this specific model. I wear it everyday! I also make sure to clean it regularly, otherwise the band starts to irritate my skin. The battery lasts about a week which is nice.
This tracker is great for keeping you accountable. The movement reminder works well in getting me to get up from my desk every now and then. The notifications about goals is a good motivator.  I just wish there was also a water reminder.
Bellingham, WA
I LOVE my Fitbit. I even got my mom one. It's seriously changed how I workout. I love that it has such a long battery life and tracks my heart rate so I know if I'm phoning it in.
Wakefield , RI
Love my fit bit! This is the 3rd of this generation I’ve owned and each one adds in new stuff and o couldn’t be happier with it
Martensville , SK
I absolutely loved my Fitbit when I first got it but recently have had lots of problems with syncing and recieving notifications. But when it does work I love it. Really love tracking my sleep habits but a little bummed out that they made a lot of the features premium options you have to pay for. I already bought the Fitbit isn’t that enough?
Manitoba
Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker, Rose Gold/Blue Grey, One Size (S & L Bands Included) (Renewed) uploaded by Taylor M.
I got this for Christmas last year and it’s still looks and performs as brand new. It’s comfortable and super detailed when tracking sleep and exercise. The price isn’t too bad compared to apple watches either. I just wish this Fitbit had more programmed exercise shortcuts.