BY FITBIT

Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2-the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband. Maximize workouts with PurePulse heart rate, multi-sport modes and Connected GPS. Track all-day activity, exercise and sleep. And make the most of your entire routine with smartphone notifications, Reminders to Move and personalized guided breathing sessions. With so many next-generation features, plus interchangeable bands and long battery life, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further. Size: Small. Color: Rose Gold. see more...

Carley F.
Fairhope, AL
I’ve wanted a band that counts my steps, tells time and tracks my heart rate for a while. The Fitbit Charge 2 does all these things and more. It’s simple and sleek and it’s pretty with the rose gold and lavender! It’s fun to change out the wrist band for a different look and change of style. It’s light weight and the perfect size for my wrist. I love that it connects to my iPhone notifying me when I get a text or call and reminds me of calendar events. The Fitbit App allows me to set personalized goals and track day-to-day data. Love it! Gotta have it! #GiftCrush #contest #Influenster
Hannah M.
I loved my Fitbit...at first. It tracked my sleep, helped promote better sleeping patterns, I enjoyed keeping track of my steps and pushing myself to go further, and being able to see texts from my phone. But one day the wrist strap broke where the watch body meets the hook. It was still within date to exchange it and so I did. Then in 2 months my 2nd watch broke at the same part and developed a white stripe down the center of the screen. I was living my day normally, I didn’t do any crazy exercises, bang my wrist on objects. I bought this as a Christmas gift to myself and it was (just about) $200 down the drain.
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
I love this Fitbit. I got it for Christmas and I’ve worn it every day since. I’ve always used fitness tracker apps, but actually wearing something that tracks your fitness for you makes it so much easier. My only complaint is that sometimes it doesn’t count stairs correctly. Somedays it will say I’ve only climbed 2 flights all day (which isn’t true) and somedays it will say I’ve climbed 12 flights and it’s only ten in the morning! But most of the time it counts the flights of stairs correctly.
Sharlyn O.
I purchased the Fitbit Charge 2 last February as my work was starting a new fitness walking challenge. i decided on the lavender / rose gold edition since who doesn’t love rose gold?! After a couple months of uses, the band started wearing out and cracked. You can purchase a replacement band on Amazon, so not much of a problem. The watch works great; it counts your steps, tracks your heart rate, stopwatch, and the fitbit app syncs perfectly with the watch. It is a great product if you want to step up your fitness game.
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
I bought this for Christmas in 2016 and it's still going strong! Regretfully, the lavender band only lasted a year until I had to replace it. Other than that, my Fitbit occasionally struggles with reading my heart rate while working out, which may be a side effect of the "small" wristband being a little too big for a secure fit. Otherwise, I'm very happy with this product and the updates they've put out through the app.
Sadie P.
Englewood , CO
I absolutely love my fitbit charge 2. My first fitbit was an Alta and this is the second one I've owned. It measures heart rate, calories burned, steps taken, and even monitors your sleep patterns. I wear my all the time and only take it off to charge when in the shower. I love the color of it and the battery on this version seems to last longer than my Alta did. My only complaints is that it doesn't always track your steps as accurately as it could. Meaning it might miss some. Other times if your moving your hand without taking a step it says you've taken steps. And my removable band part of the inner plastic ended up breaking off and now I have to be extra careful not to bump it on anything even getting a coat on or It falls off.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Hubby just surprised me with this limited edition beauty last week. It is so helpful for keeping track of everything from steps and workouts to nutrition and heart health. I especially love the rose gold detail as it makes it more feminine and less "sporty" looking to me. The bands are replaceable so I can swap them out to match any outfit!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I have the Fitbit Charge 2 in lavender, but really, really, wanted this one in the Lavender/Rose Gold.  I have seen it in person and it is gorgeous.  I love the texture of the band and the rose gold on the band and watch.  I would love to have had this one, but I received mine as a gift.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I am a long time fit bit user and recently upgraded to this limited edition tracker, I love the rose gold detail, it's super sleek and girly. I recommend this tracker because of the HR which keeps track of your heart rate :) they have different bands you can choose from
Candace B.
LOVE my new summer toy! It tracks my sleep patterns, calories burned, steps, AND heart rate. What more could a girl ask for?! The only thing I would change would be a fancier band. Get one now, I bet you'll love it too!