BY FITBIT #1 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Make every beat count with a fitness wristband built with PurePulse® heart rate, multi-sport modes, guided breathing sessions & interchangeable bands.

• What do these actually do? I’ve seen so many people with ...2 Answers
  • wow !! so gooD !!2 Answers
  • When will any electronics be in the Vox box2 Answers
Sara V.
Harker Heights
One big flaw overshadows all the great features!

I really like all the great features of my Fitbit Charge 2 but it has one big flaw. The screen cracks and there is no way to replace the screen. Fitbit.com’s idea of a fix for my device which I purchased 17 months prior to the dreaded crack is to send me a 25% discount to purchase a new Fitbit. So basically it will cost me $125 to “fix” my broken screen.

I asked other Fitbit Charge 2 owners on the fitbit.com site if they had issues with cracked screens and many said their screen cracked too. They even sent me pictures of their cracked screen. My Fitbit friends at work shared their cracked screen stories as well. In fairness to Fitbit, they will replace some devices if they are still under warranty but woe be unto other faithful Fitbit owners if your screen cracks after the one year warranty expires.

With all the cracked Fitbit charge 2 screens, I at least expected Fitbit to sell me a replacement screen. I wouldn’t have a problem paying a reasonable price for a new screen but I draw the line at purchasing a new Fitbit to fix a flaw that many Fitbit owners have experienced. I have owned 4 different Fitbit devices over the years and did not experience a cracked screen until I purchased the Charge 2 HR. At one point Fitbit recalled some devices because the band was irritating the wrists of customers. With the widespread issue with the cracked screen, I expected Fitbit to either recall these flawed screens or sell replacement screens. But since they haven’t done this I do believe my next fitness tracker will be an Apple Watch.
Scarleth N.
I honestly cannot say enough great things about my Fitbit but I’m sure going to try. I purchased the Fitbit Charge 2 for my Birthday last year when I decided it was time for me to lose weight. I did my research on which Fitbit would best fit my lifestyle. I chose the purple one because it’s my favorite color. Besides it looking super cute it’s so functional and it’s easy to set up. There’s an app to it where you can set your weight, what you eat, how much water you drink, it counts your steps, heart rate and so much more. I love the slim look it’s not to bulky or too big, I’ve never really been a watch person but I love my Fitbit! If you’re thinking of purchasing one because you want to live a more active/healthier lifestyle I say go for it, do your research and get the Fitbit that will serve you best! I truly love mine and highly recommend it. Today I actually purchased the brown leather band for it (it gives is a classier look) and it feels so good! Best of luck on your fitness journey & search for your Fitbit! 💜
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
I owned the previous version and vowed to never buy another Fitbit based on that experience. The only good thing I can say about the Charge 2 is they made the bands replaceable since they were junk on the original Charge. I had four fail within a year of purchasing it. Their customer service team replaced them each time, once even giving me an upgrade from the Charge to the Charge HR to see if that would last longer. However it failed as well and I had barely (by mere weeks) gone outside the one year warranty period so the only thing they would do is offer me a 25% discount on a new tracker. I just couldn’t take a chance on paying another $100 (discounted price in a Charge 2 at the time) knowing it was the same company that made the previous version that started falling apart after 3-4 months.

I bought an Apple Watch instead. It’s not given me a minute of trouble and I’m still on my original band (I have a couple others I bought for different occasions but still wear my original nylon band 95% of the time). I just don’t think I can recommend a Fitbit device based on they way the Charge and Charge HR failed to perform. And I wasn’t the only one, there were scores of people posting every day on their support forums about the bands and batteries giving out. I honestly don’t see how they even stayed afloat after giving away that many Charge and Charge HR units... must not have very much invested in making them... surprise.
Sarah S.
Atlantic, IA
This has been a great tool for losing weight! It links up with many different apps, giving me numerous different insights into my health. The screen is just the right size and doesn't feel clunky at all on my wrist. My only negative is that sometimes the heart rate monitor can be a little sensitive to how it's placed on the wrist. If you really want an accurate measurement of your heart rate during training, you'd be better off to use a chest strap. Overall though it's a great addition to any exercise/fitness goals, a great way to monitor your sleep, and a great product.
Bonnie V.
I really enjoy and like the perks of using a FITBIT Charge HR but my problem was that I kept going through them due to breaking. I do not work out crazy amounts or anything like that but wear and tear on these bands are really ridiculous. I have not gone a whole year without one breaking on me so after purchasing 2 of them I decided to go with an Alta to prevent the band from breaking like  they have in the past... but I no longer have elevation/GPS on my Alta so that sucks too. If the band wouldn't keep breaking then I'd definitely give this a 5 star.
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
I love my Fitbit! It makes it easy to track my health and progress. I use the app on the phone too, which is super helpful for tracking your sleep! I would recommend this for anyone trying to get in charge of the health. The battery life is decent, they should really work on making one with a longer lasting battery life. I know the Garmin products use something similar to watch batteries, might be something for Fitbit to explore for future products!
Jenna B.
Bettendorf, IA
This is a great fitness app as it is constantly monitoring your heart rate, you can set it to monitor per what work out you are doing and tracks your sleeping cycles. I do notice a difference in steps per day as if my arm move enough it tracks a step when none was taken. I like how I can receive text notifications but interested in upgrading to get a bigger face for easier read. Only other downside is if you are a big runner you have to have your phone on your body in order to listen to music and track gps.
kaylei g.
Sacramento, CA
I could write an essay about how much I love this product!!! Prior to this, I had a cheap, knockoff Fitbit that didn’t work and was super inaccurate. I’m so glad I decided to throw that thing away and treat myself to a real Fitbit!! My favorite feature is the app that tracks your workouts, steps, water intake, and it even notifies you to get up and move when you’ve been inactive for too long! It’s helped me stay accountable on my fitness goals and has made a big impact on my journey. Definitely worth the price!
Jessica B.
Mahwah, NJ
I love my Fitbit charge. I wear it every single day. I use it to track my steps, as a watch obviously, and As a stopwatch at work. I love that it is connected through Bluetooth on my phone and I can preview text messages and see who is calling me when my phone is not next to me. When I’m at work and I get a call on my cell I don’t have to take my phone out unless it’s important. You can also change the color wristband. I absolutely love this thing and will wear it forever!
Molly L.
United States
I love all the features that this product offers, but the band breaks so quickly. I've had mine for less than a year and I've gone through about 3 bands. The company's customer service has sent me a new one each time, but it gets frustrating because my warrantee will be up after one year. I am not rough on my fitbit by any means. It is nice that I can just replace the band as opposed to replacing the entire fitbit, though. I just wish it was a little more durable.
Jennifer C.
are the bands changeable on this one?
Shahadah E.
Where can I purchase this product?
Diandy C.
Where could I get it and at what price?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
How often do you wear your band?
KiYA F.
Charlotte, NC
Should you take fit but off when showering ? Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband