BY BROOKSTONE

Make every beat count. Get PurePulse ® continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking-all-day, during workouts and beyond-all without an uncomfortable chest strap Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you're optimizing your effort for your goals Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit ® app Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks, runs, rides, treadmill, sports, and aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run, Bike, Weights, andmore), see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display, and get post-workout summaries on display Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit ® app and follow your improvements over time Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby) Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2! Fitbit Charge 2™ is the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse ® continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack™ to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders toMove, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day. Specs: Large OLED tap display that shows daily stats and time Interchangeable bands available in leather and more Multiple clock faces to choose from so you can customize to your style Battery life of up to 5 days (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors) Water resistant: rain, sweat, and splash proof Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 200+ leading devices Works with the Fitbit ® app and dashboard and Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Order your Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! see more...

• I have this Fitbit in black. Is it expensive to change th...2 Answers
  • I've wanted one of these since they came out, are they wo...2 Answers
  • Are you able to change the color of the wristband like th...3 Answers
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband

Start your review of Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Genesis G.
Absolutely love this! I have had mine for about a year and a half now and it’s still going strong! They motivate you, really let you in on how your doing fitness wise, and they are fashionable too! Love that you can track your heart rate too! For someone who has anxiety and panic attacks it really helps to see when you need to sit and just take a breather!
Alyssa M.
austin
Every Fitbit I’ve had has been great and useful until they break less than a year after getting it. I’ve gone through 4, this being the last one and I’m going to have to invest in a really nice one if I ever want another one I guess. It looks nice though and the app works good.
Melissa C.
Hudson, MA
I love this. Originally had the Fitbit Charge HR and when it broke, I did a lot of research. I ended up purchasing the Charge 2 and have loved it since. Wanted to upgrade to the Charge 3, but it has had questionable reviews and am glad I did not upgrade for no reason. My Charge 2 works perfectly and has worked perfectly for almost 2 years. Even got my fiancé one. Have the lavender/rose gold edition, but really silver matches more. Thankfully I got it on sale and used, so it did not matter so much for me.

Notes:
1. The HR is pretty accurate, as are the steps.
2. I’ve heard issues about the screen, but have not had any issues. I do use the Gorillaz plastic screen protector at all times.
3. The Fitbit bands are worth the extra money, but you can get some pretty cheap on eBay, etc. They don’t break as quick and last longer.

On the plus, they can now be found pretty cheaply both used and new.
Heather S.
Alden
Love it! Wish it would do more than text notifications though, but for what it tracks and how comfortable it feels wearing, worth it! App works great as well!
Belinda B.
this is the wristband i use for everyday. I do everything in it. I have gotten paint, etc on it and just clean it with nail polish remover. I doubt that is recommended though
Cynthia B.
Pasadena
I so totally love this fitness Tracker. I have had one since October of 2012. I have told my cousins, my mom and all my aunts they all have them now, I use is everyday Both of my kids have them also. It is so hard to go a day without using it. Are you looking for a fitness track this could be for you?
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
Truly love this my 3 rd Fitbit love that it tracks so much including your sleep pattern. I’ve tried to switch to Apple but the Fitbit features are just so good and easy to follow
Tiffany N.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
The charge 2 is waterproof! My original charge got ruined from washing my hands too much (I work in healthcare). I can even see who’s calling so I can excuse myself for important calls
Tara D.
Hoskinston , KY
If you walk around without your Fitbit on, then are you even really walking around? Let’s face it, once you become accustomed to wearing your Fitbit, it quickly becomes a new addiction! Why not have a device that not only counts your steps, but also monitors your heart rate and can even sync with your phone for phone calls and texts? That’s where the Charge HR comes into play. The color of bands offered on the market are sleek, fashionable, and fun, but the aftermarket bands make it just as versatile. The battery life is incredible, I’ve went days without having to charge! My favorite thing is the multi function of it. It’s like having a high tech watch but at an affordable and fun price. If you’re debating between an actual technological watch, or a Fitbit, then I say go for the Fitbit! It’s smaller, more fashionable, and you can do many fun challenges with your friends. I highly recommend!
Victoria P.
Ever since I got this Fitbit I have a bigger urge to stay healthy, well healthier. I've always been active but never used a fitness tracker. It's nice to have your sleep cycle tracked, along with heart rate, calories burned, etc. it's definitely helped me to see where I needed to improve to be healthier. Better health, better life!
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
Are you able to change the color of the wristband like the flex or is it what color you buy is what you get with the charge HR?
Amber M.