BY BROOKSTONE

Make every beat count. Get PurePulse ® continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking-all-day, during workouts and beyond-all without an uncomfortable chest strap Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you're optimizing your effort for your goals Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit ® app Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks, runs, rides, treadmill, sports, and aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run, Bike, Weights, andmore), see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display, and get post-workout summaries on display Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit ® app and follow your improvements over time Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby) Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2! Fitbit Charge 2™ is the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse ® continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack™ to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders toMove, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day. Specs: Large OLED tap display that shows daily stats and time Interchangeable bands available in leather and more Multiple clock faces to choose from so you can customize to your style Battery life of up to 5 days (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors) Water resistant: rain, sweat, and splash proof Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 200+ leading devices Works with the Fitbit ® app and dashboard and Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Order your Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! see more...

• I have this Fitbit in black. Is it expensive to change th...2 Answers
  • I've wanted one of these since they came out, are they wo...2 Answers
  • Are you able to change the color of the wristband like th...3 Answers
Mandy B.
I love my Fitbit charge 2. The heart rate is usually accurate, and I love being able to see multiple views on my screen. The fact that it connects to my phone and can easily show me texts as they arrive--it's awesome. The only thing that needs some work is the band. Since it's wider than the slim Alta version, there ends up being the occasional strain that makes it difficult to bend your wrist at certain angles. Other than the rare annoyance from the band, I love mine. The band pictured is not original but presents the same issues as the original teal one.
Erica C.
Ballston Spa , NY
I am obsessed with my fitbit. I love tracking my steps, sleep, food, etc. It also does your heart rate and shows the time and date. I feel naked if it's not on my wrist.
Naomi D.
Saint Charles, MI
Love it! I haven't used everything on it yet, but I can't believe how much you can do and what it offers! It has helped me get in gear and start a fitness class.
Cheyenne H.
This is the best fitness tracker I have owned. I love that it is easy to use and set up. It tracks heart rate, workouts, and sleeping all from the band. I have the ability to track different workouts on the band. The heart rate seems accurate. It is easy to pair with my phone. The app works well. I can even receive texts and call notifications on it. I highly suggest this fitness tracker. I have the special edition rose gold and lavender tracker and it looks great!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
This is my first fitbit. I did not know which one to buy, so I did some research and compare the different types of fitbit. The final result was the fitbit charge 2. I had it for only a few days, but I really like it. I like that I am able to keep up with my heart rate. I like that I am able to set an alarm. I like that I get a message to get me to move around. I get so busy sometime and I forget to move around. I am in love with this fitbit.
Sunshine R.
They arebexpensive. I got mine for free through a wellness incentive plan at work. This one is more accurate than earlier models and can now track when you push a buggy (shopping cart) through the store. There's so many additional bands you buy online, here's a pic of mine. Fitbit app is also super easy
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
I am so obsessed with my new Fitbit. I have had three and this is by far my favorite. Most accurate reading and has a great updated look. I 100% recommend this to everyone it is totally worth the cost.
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
LOVE!! This is my go to when I’m working out and changing up my lifestyle. I would be lost with out it. I wish the battery would last longer but it’s manageable. I think it is completely worth the cost. I would recommend it to everyone!
Heather S.
Alden
Love it! Wish it would do more than text notifications though, but for what it tracks and how comfortable it feels wearing, worth it! App works great as well!
Tiffany E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I lime it so far just have been wearing it two days but not sure if i would rather the fitbit blaze. Does anyone see a big difference in the both?
Jessica V.
Hiya! I was wondering if it's worth upgrading to this guy. I currently have the original Charge HR and I'm quite happy with it but I figured I'd ask how the new version compares. Thanks! Happy holidays!
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
Are you able to change the color of the wristband like the flex or is it what color you buy is what you get with the charge HR?
Amber M.
I have this Fitbit in black. Is it expensive to change the band color? Is it easy to change out?
Alice H.
I've wanted one of these since they came out, are they worth the money? Can you change the colour of the band? I know I will definitely get bored of the colour?