BY BROOKSTONE

Make every beat count. Get PurePulse ® continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking-all-day, during workouts and beyond-all without an uncomfortable chest strap Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you're optimizing your effort for your goals Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit ® app Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks, runs, rides, treadmill, sports, and aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run, Bike, Weights, andmore), see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display, and get post-workout summaries on display Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit ® app and follow your improvements over time Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby) Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2! Fitbit Charge 2™ is the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse ® continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack™ to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders toMove, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day. Specs: Large OLED tap display that shows daily stats and time Interchangeable bands available in leather and more Multiple clock faces to choose from so you can customize to your style Battery life of up to 5 days (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors) Water resistant: rain, sweat, and splash proof Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 200+ leading devices Works with the Fitbit ® app and dashboard and Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Order your Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! see more...

• I have this Fitbit in black. Is it expensive to change th...2 Answers
  • I've wanted one of these since they came out, are they wo...2 Answers
  • Are you able to change the color of the wristband like th...3 Answers
Emily L.
I got this for my birthday. I only wanted the Alta, but I love the bigger face. I love tracking my sleep, and finding out how many steps I do daily. The app that goes along with this product is top notch. This is my top product of 2017.
Kelliann E.
I absolutely love this new Fitbit charge 2 I had to the first charge and upgraded to this newer version! It has been so helpful in tracking my workouts as well as sleep, heart rate, steps and food intake! Perfect for my weightloss goals!
Cynthia B.
Pasadena
I so totally love this fitness Tracker. I have had one since October of 2012. I have told my cousins, my mom and all my aunts they all have them now, I use is everyday Both of my kids have them also. It is so hard to go a day without using it. Are you looking for a fitness track this could be for you?
Kaitlyn S.
Just ordered my #fitbit and got it within two days. I am in love with the color. It fits just right, Excited to see what the sleep feature and the silent alarm does. Reminds me to keep moving after an hour of being still.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
I love my Fitbit! I am needing to loose weight and this keeps me on my toes with how much physical activity I need on a daily basis. I love competing with myself, I wanna strive to do better. I also love how I can track food, sleep, water intake etc...I also love how accurate it is and how it helps me set goals and helps me strive to achieve them. This is definitely worth the price!
Katie F.
Spring, TX
I absolutely LOVE this fitbit! This is the first fitbit product I've ever used and it is so helpful on my transition to becoming healthier! I love that is tracks my sleep and puts it into an easy app that I can see just what has been going on! Love it!
Skyann S.
Bealeton, VA
I ordered my Fitbit through a promotion at work and it’s everything it said it would be a more. I think my most favorite feature is how it tracked my sleep every night. It definitely helps you get motivated as well to get moving.
Katy B.
Warrensburg, MO
I've been an avid Fitbit user from the beginning of their existence. I've used the flex, Charge HR, and now the Charge 2. This is by far my favorite Fitbit product as it is so versatile in what it does. Tracks, sleep, steps, various exercises, keeps time, and provides me notifications among many other things. I love the band and how it latches like a watch. It's sturdy and comfortable to wear; I'm never worried about it coming undone. I also love that the bands are interchangeable and I can accessorize when I'm feeling trendy. Overall a great product and definitely worth the investment!!
Natali M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this product been wanting it a while and wow it's amazing too finally have it. Forget your instincts . Don't go for the reviews on YouTube there bad and good on everything and anything. Love it love it
Katherine K.
I was gifted this for Christmas and got my one for my mom for Christmas as well and I really like being held accountable for how active or inactive I am throughout the day. There's something about the positive reinforcement of just reaching 10,000 steps and keeping myself healthy enough to have a low resting heart rate that's really motivating for me. When I enable Bluetooth I get text and call notifications from my phone as well so that's a nice extra treat. I wish it was a little more accurate though. I could do 3 miles on the treadmill but this will only register 2.5. Not really a big deal but it wouldn't hurt to make it slightly more sensitive to movement.
Jessica V.
Hiya! I was wondering if it's worth upgrading to this guy. I currently have the original Charge HR and I'm quite happy with it but I figured I'd ask how the new version compares. Thanks! Happy holidays!
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
Are you able to change the color of the wristband like the flex or is it what color you buy is what you get with the charge HR?
Amber M.
I have this Fitbit in black. Is it expensive to change the band color? Is it easy to change out?
Alice H.
I've wanted one of these since they came out, are they worth the money? Can you change the colour of the band? I know I will definitely get bored of the colour?