BY BROOKSTONE

Make every beat count. Get PurePulse ® continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking-all-day, during workouts and beyond-all without an uncomfortable chest strap Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you're optimizing your effort for your goals Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit ® app Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks, runs, rides, treadmill, sports, and aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run, Bike, Weights, andmore), see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display, and get post-workout summaries on display Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit ® app and follow your improvements over time Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby) Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2! Fitbit Charge 2™ is the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse ® continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack™ to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders toMove, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day. Specs: Large OLED tap display that shows daily stats and time Interchangeable bands available in leather and more Multiple clock faces to choose from so you can customize to your style Battery life of up to 5 days (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors) Water resistant: rain, sweat, and splash proof Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 200+ leading devices Works with the Fitbit ® app and dashboard and Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Order your Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! see more...

• I have this Fitbit in black. Is it expensive to change th...2 Answers
  • I've wanted one of these since they came out, are they wo...2 Answers
  • Are you able to change the color of the wristband like th...3 Answers
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
If you walk around without your Fitbit on, then are you even really walking around? Let’s face it, once you become accustomed to wearing your Fitbit, it quickly becomes a new addiction! Why not have a device that not only counts your steps, but also monitors your heart rate and can even sync with your phone for phone calls and texts? That’s where the Charge HR comes into play. The color of bands offered on the market are sleek, fashionable, and fun, but the aftermarket bands make it just as versatile. The battery life is incredible, I’ve went days without having to charge! My favorite thing is the multi function of it. It’s like having a high tech watch but at an affordable and fun price. If you’re debating between an actual technological watch, or a Fitbit, then I say go for the Fitbit! It’s smaller, more fashionable, and you can do many fun challenges with your friends. I highly recommend!
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
I used to have a basic Fitbit that showed dots on the screen, but I wanted a newer updated Fitbit that showed me the steps on the screen. I got my Fitbit Charge 2 for Christmas and have been wearing it every day since then. I absolutely love it. I wear it as a watch and a step tracker. It lets me know the time, date, and how many steps I have gotten for the day. I also love that it it shows my heart rate, calories burned, and how many set of stairs I have done.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Best investment I've made for my health! Once I got over the price, which one may consider steep, I'm happy I made the leap! 😊 I love how it tracks any active activity, sleep pattern, heart rate, and floors climbed. The reminder to do my 250 steps hourly is so great! It definitely makes me more mindful of being more active and walking more. I can feel the pounds coming off and I'm gaining more energy. It is my motivation in a wrist band. ☺
Brooke K.
Wixom , MI
My husband got me this for Christmas and I absolutely love it. There are so many features: heart rate, workouts logs, track your water intake, etc. it was pretty reasonably priced and it is comfortable to wear. I love that it will auto recognize my workouts if I forget to turn on the timer. It's an awesome fitness tracker.
Claudia D.
Miami , FL
Just got mine about a week ago and I love it. I got it as a bday gift but it's from Best Buy and with a 2 year protection I believe it was around $190. I like it because it tells me my heart rate at all times (I've tested this feature and it's pretty accurate). Also let's me know the amount of calories I've burned. On the app you can also input the foods you've eaten to compare your intake+outtake of calories, ect. For the most part, it's all things you don't necessary NEED to know, but it definitely helps in keeping me motivated and setting goals.
Brittany R.
Xenia, OH
I love this Fitbit and everything that it is able to track. Just be aware that this gorgeous teal color does NOT last for long. I haven’t even had it a day and you can already tell major wear along the band. The teal turns a dirty looking color and is not easy to get off. I’m not an overly dirty person or work a dirty job either. Love the color, just wish it would stay that color. I would recommend a darker band. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband
Kira F.
I recently got a Charge 2 for a Christmas present and I am in LOVE with it! I wear it every day and use it as a watch and a way to see how much activity I do on a daily basis. My very favorite part is the sleep tracker which I always check first thing in the morning to see how much sleep I got. I love this product. ❤️
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I absolutely love my Fitbit Charge 2 .. I received it from work through the Vitality program for being healthy & active . It keepsFitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband me motivated to get my steps . I love that it tracks my calories burned and automatically detects my exercises . I highly recommend this product
Taylor O.
I absolutely love mine! Received it for Christmas. Had been going back and forth between the Alta and the Charge 2. Glad I went with the Charge 2. The screen is bigger which I love! The battery last around 4 days which is less that what is stated on the box but I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Victoria P.
Ever since I got this Fitbit I have a bigger urge to stay healthy, well healthier. I've always been active but never used a fitness tracker. It's nice to have your sleep cycle tracked, along with heart rate, calories burned, etc. it's definitely helped me to see where I needed to improve to be healthier. Better health, better life!
Jessica V.
Hiya! I was wondering if it's worth upgrading to this guy. I currently have the original Charge HR and I'm quite happy with it but I figured I'd ask how the new version compares. Thanks! Happy holidays!
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
Are you able to change the color of the wristband like the flex or is it what color you buy is what you get with the charge HR?
Amber M.
I have this Fitbit in black. Is it expensive to change the band color? Is it easy to change out?
Alice H.
I've wanted one of these since they came out, are they worth the money? Can you change the colour of the band? I know I will definitely get bored of the colour?