BY BROOKSTONE

Make every beat count. Get PurePulse ® continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking-all-day, during workouts and beyond-all without an uncomfortable chest strap Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you're optimizing your effort for your goals Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit ® app Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks, runs, rides, treadmill, sports, and aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run, Bike, Weights, andmore), see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display, and get post-workout summaries on display Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit ® app and follow your improvements over time Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby) Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2! Fitbit Charge 2™ is the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse ® continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack™ to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders toMove, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day. Specs: Large OLED tap display that shows daily stats and time Interchangeable bands available in leather and more Multiple clock faces to choose from so you can customize to your style Battery life of up to 5 days (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors) Water resistant: rain, sweat, and splash proof Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 200+ leading devices Works with the Fitbit ® app and dashboard and Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Order your Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! see more...

Payton W.
I love devices like this that track your health because it personally keeps me more motivated. It’s super effective and I could see results in my happiness and health. I do really recommend this product :)
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
I think this smart watch/fitness tracker is perfect for someone that likes to keep track of their daily physical activity. It also sends your text messages to your wrist so you can secretly look at your messages in a meeting lol. I know there are higher versions of the fit bit that do more than the charge 2, but this does just what I need it to.
Ann S.
Winder
This is my 2nd Fitbit and I love this one. Not too bulky on the wrist and stylish looking with my new leather band I got for Christmas! This is very affordable for someone that wants to be more in control with your healthy way of life!
Ashley O.
Hubby decided he wanted a mix of activity tracker and smart watch after getting the Apple Watch. This was the perfect in between and has withstood all the beating from his labor job. Highly recommended!
Ronda N.
i absolutely love my fit bit charge 2! it tracks so many things! i love that it tracks my heartrate during working out so i know if i need to put in more effort to keep my heart rate where i want it,I like the reminders it gives when you have been sitting too long and it tells you to move, this has definitely helped a lot in keeping track of my workouts! i also love how it keeps track of my sleep, what can i say there isnt a thing about the fitbit charge 2 that i dont like!
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I absolutely love my Fitbit! I check it everyday and it genuinely does motivate me to want to move more. They are expensive but it's 100% worth it if you just wear it daily. I love how it tracks my sleeping schedule and heart rate. There's an app that syncs together so you can record weekly and monthly habits!! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Panna P.
Harrisburg, NC
This is the best investment you can make for your health. I push myself to get to 10,000 daily even if I'm tired. This tracker tracks your sleep, and heart rate also if you run outdoors it has gps. So basically it's 3 watches in 1.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I bought this fitbit to notify me of phone calls. I'm a teacher and I kept on missing phone calls and text from parents. I love the step tracker. It is accurate. I also like how it tracking my sleep cycles. It gives you insights to your health. The challenges with your "friends" or other people is fun.
Julie B.
Ambler
I can not go a day without my Fitbit, I have & it is torture! I originally got this to keep track of my heart rate. The amount that it tracks and keeps you ACCOUNTABLE is insane! I love being reminded to get up & walk. Very motivating!!!
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
Just got this as a Christmas present and absolutely love it! It keeps me motivated to get moving. The reminders to take steps are helpful! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a Fitbit!
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie , AB
Whats the difference between the charge 2 and the charge? What options does it have that the charge doesnt?