Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband uploaded by KC F.

BY BROOKSTONE

Make every beat count. Get PurePulse ® continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking-all-day, during workouts and beyond-all without an uncomfortable chest strap Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you're optimizing your effort for your goals Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit ® app Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks, runs, rides, treadmill, sports, and aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run, Bike, Weights, andmore), see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display, and get post-workout summaries on display Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit ® app and follow your improvements over time Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby) Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2! Fitbit Charge 2™ is the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse ® continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack™ to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders toMove, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day. Specs: Large OLED tap display that shows daily stats and time Interchangeable bands available in leather and more Multiple clock faces to choose from so you can customize to your style Battery life of up to 5 days (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors) Water resistant: rain, sweat, and splash proof Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 200+ leading devices Works with the Fitbit ® app and dashboard and Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Order your Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! see more...

Crystal S.
Seattle
I've had my fitbit for more then a year now. This is a great piece of technology. It tells you your heartrate, acts as a watch, and tells you how many steps you take. The app also helps you keep track of what you eat and drink and allows you to keep track of your activities even sleep. Another nice feature is that it can take getting a bit wet without damage. If you want something to help to increase healthy habits this is a great tool.
KC F.
I absolutely LOVE Fitbit products! Ever since I've gotten one, I watch what I eat and exercise more than the usual! My friends and coworkers and I all get into the competition throughout the week and the weekend, and it's so fun! This one has all you need if you're the kind of person who works out a lot. Highly recommend!
Crystal C.
Albuquerque, NM
I really enjoy the features of this Fitbit! It tracks your movements and sleep patterns. When sleeping it will tell you how many minutes you were restless or awake! It also gives you reminders to move every hour. If you sync it via Bluetooth it will also display your text messages and phone calls, which can be helpful when running and the phone is put in a pocket!
Michelle N.
I started out with the fitbit charge a year ago, and loved it. Sadly it didnt hold a charge anymore so my husband bought me this one. I love it. It does everything i need and more. From telling me my heart rate to showing me texts and calls on it. I walk 15,000+ steps a day so this perfect! Keeps up with everything i do and holds a great charge!
Katelyn S.
Must have! I recently got a Fitbit Charge 2 for Christmas and I'm so glad I did. It already keeps me motivated and moving. My recommendation would be to buy the Fitbit of a less popular color and buy a cheap pack of interchangeable wristbands!
Kelsey P.
I have been a fan of Fitbit for a few years, and this was another great fitness tracker. I’ve owned a Fitbit zip and a Fitbit charge, and this is by far the best one I’ve had. I was amazed at how affordable it was, and I highly recommend it to anyone who’s looking to get in shape.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
I love my Charge 2! After a few years of using a basic Fitbit Zip, I finally upgraded and I absolutely love all the additional information it has to offer. It was very easy to set up. Holds a battery charge for a few days. The app is easy to navigate and it keeps you motivated!
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
In love! I had the flex before this one and needed an upgrade because of my cardio! Pros is that it tracks any cardio you want and has so many extras! There will never be any cons! When it’s on sale you can get it for 129.00 and it’s worth every penny
Dana N.
Great fitbit. Love the style and that I can change the bands. Cons: screen has small crack from exercise. The Fitbit is every affordable able effective when it comes to monitoring my activity, steps and heart rate.
Meghan P.
Sudbury, WV
Love my Fitbit Charge 2! Using it daily and it's helping me live a healthier lifestyle and lose weight! It helps me challenge myself and others and makes me feel more accountable to myself!