SportsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentBrookstone
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband

Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband

Make every beat count. Get PurePulse ® continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking-all-day, during workouts and beyond-all without an uncomfortable chest strap Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you're optimizing your effort for your goals Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit ® app Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks, runs, rides, treadmill, sports, and aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run, Bike, Weights, andmore), see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display, and get post-workout summaries on display Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit ® app and follow your improvements over time Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby) Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2! Fitbit Charge 2™ is the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse ® continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack™ to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders toMove, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day. Specs: Large OLED tap display that shows daily stats and time Interchangeable bands available in leather and more Multiple clock faces to choose from so you can customize to your style Battery life of up to 5 days (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors) Water resistant: rain, sweat, and splash proof Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 200+ leading devices Works with the Fitbit ® app and dashboard and Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Order your Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today!

How to get a sample ?
is this really worth it? i feel like it’s not accurate.
How accurate are these smart watches at calculating steps and tracking sleep?
Start your review of Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband!
Stefanie A.
Tallahassee, FL
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband uploaded by Stefanie A.
Love this lil watch, keeps me motivated and in control of my fitness. Very simple to use and pair up to your phone. Highly recommend it!!!
Jennifer G.
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband uploaded by Jennifer G.
I love this product! Wear it every single day to track my steps, calories and heart rate. You also are able to track all of your food and calories in their app.
Kylie C.
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband uploaded by Kylie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I can honestly say this Fitbit is my best friend and if I could marry it, I would. It keeps track of everything and it syncs up to the keto app I use to keep track of my eating. I do find that the sleeping function is my favorite. You never really know how well you're sleeping until you see your stats in the morning. I would recommend this Fitbit to anyone who wants all of the options but hate the big and bulky look of a smartwatch.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
I got this Fitbit a few years ago and it’s still working like the day I got it I love it so much! It’s a good size it was priced good and it’s very easy to use and does everything it says it does
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband uploaded by Stacy T.
I like my Fitbit Charge 2 . I like tracking my heart rate while working out, and I like tracking my sleeping patterns. For the price I think it is worth it. If you want something with more advanced features... than you should probably invest in an Apple Watch instead. For a pure fitness tracker.... with a few bonus features I recommend Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband by Fitbit #mygymbag
jessica W.
San Diego , CA
I love my Fitbit!! It automatically tracks, but you can also set it to track certain types of exercise. Very customizable too which is a plus. The only thing that annoys me about it is that I have to sync and use locator if I want it to track the location of my run, and sometimes it doesn't connect, so my map doesn't get tracked.
Shae D.
I am obsessed with my Fitbit. The Charge 2 is a lot more comfortable to wear than the original Charge. I like that it isn't overly bulky but looks like a normal watch. I use it daily and also wear it overnight to track my sleep. The best part is the app that syncs with the band. I am able to compete with friends, virtually walk in other countries, and keep track of my personal bests. I recommend this to anyone who is looking to be more mindful of their activity.
Emily W.
I’ve had this for about a year and I love it! My boyfriend got one for each of us and we love that it has a bicycle mode! I also really like the heart rate monitor and sleep tracker functions. I find that it charges quickly and a full charge usually lasts at least 3 days. I am an iPhone user and this pairs easily and shows notifications from my phone like text messages and missed calls. I highly recommend this device!
Sabina E.
Orlando, FL
Fitbit charge 2 is my best friend. I never take it off except for when I have to shower haha. It's pretty accurate as far as steps and heart rate goes as well!
Dayi F.
Carson, CA
I like my Fitbit, I use it all the time even when I sleep 😴 😆, it make me to be more aware about my health, I love it, nothing to change nothing to improve, I recommend it!!

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lexi B.
Wichita
il y a 2 ans
Cassie M. il y a 2 ans
no but it is water resistant