BY BROOKSTONE

Make every beat count. Get PurePulse ® continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking-all-day, during workouts and beyond-all without an uncomfortable chest strap Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you're optimizing your effort for your goals Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit ® app Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks, runs, rides, treadmill, sports, and aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run, Bike, Weights, andmore), see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display, and get post-workout summaries on display Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit ® app and follow your improvements over time Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby) Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2! Fitbit Charge 2™ is the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse ® continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack™ to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders toMove, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day. Specs: Large OLED tap display that shows daily stats and time Interchangeable bands available in leather and more Multiple clock faces to choose from so you can customize to your style Battery life of up to 5 days (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors) Water resistant: rain, sweat, and splash proof Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 200+ leading devices Works with the Fitbit ® app and dashboard and Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Order your Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! see more...

Karen W.
Karen W.
Indianapolis IN
I love my Fitbit! I love how it tracks my sleeping and when I'm in deep sleep. I love seeing how many steps I've taken and I love challenging my self to get more steps everyday. For a runner this is a good Fitbit it tracks your running very well. Same as with any other activities. The only con about this is that it's kind of bulky so with jackets it gets stuck. Fitbit Charge 2 - Plum, Small by Fitbit
Erin S.
Erin S.
Longview, TX
I love my Fitbit! It keeps track of my sleeping habits, so I can see the length in which I get the best sleep. Helps me see which days I have been the most active. I really love that you can challenge your friends to see who was the most active. One of the best gifts I've received.
Lyndsey F.
Lyndsey F.
I really like this watch! It's relatively low profile, and offers a variety of exercise tracking!! Love that it monitors my heart rate and also shows the time, so it's multi purpose.
I will take it can be a little uncomfortable at night and the monitor does bump out and place pressure on top of the wrist. All-in-all, I'm pretty happy with this product for heart rate monitoring, time keeping and exercise tracking.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I love this Fitbit style. I wear it all the time. The fact that you can change the band makes it so versatile. I really like that you can get text messages on the screen. I love being able to see my heart rate.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Wimberley
I bought mine last week, and I love it. The sleep alarm is great. Only con is it's kind of bulky, so it is a pain when you wear long sleeves and weird to wear at night . Overall it's a great product and I recommend it .
Sania K.
Sania K.
Chattanooga, TN
Wow! Life after college is difficult and I couldn't have maintained my healthy habits without my Fitbit. This is the third Fitbit I have owned (I really love them you guys). I can't recommend them enough. I love that it tracks my sleep habits, tells me to get up and walk 250 steps each hour, ensures that I walk a minimum of 10,000 steps a day (super easy in college but not when you have a desk job), tracks my heart rate, and compared my heart health to others my age.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I just got this band a couple of weeks ago as a way to help keep me accountable for my workouts and what not. To help reach my New Years Resolution in getting healthy.
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
Coweta, Ok
I bought my Fitbit about a month ago, it definitely helps keep me accountable for my level of activity and possibly even motivates me to improve every day. Thus far the only con is I find it a bit bulky ( and not at all fashionable lol). I will absolutely continue to use this product and have recommended it to friends to try.