BY BROOKSTONE

Make every beat count. Get PurePulse ® continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking-all-day, during workouts and beyond-all without an uncomfortable chest strap Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you're optimizing your effort for your goals Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit ® app Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks, runs, rides, treadmill, sports, and aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run, Bike, Weights, andmore), see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display, and get post-workout summaries on display Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit ® app and follow your improvements over time Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby) Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2! Fitbit Charge 2™ is the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse ® continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack™ to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders toMove, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day. Specs: Large OLED tap display that shows daily stats and time Interchangeable bands available in leather and more Multiple clock faces to choose from so you can customize to your style Battery life of up to 5 days (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors) Water resistant: rain, sweat, and splash proof Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 200+ leading devices Works with the Fitbit ® app and dashboard and Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Order your Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! see more...

• I've been considering buying a Fitbit for months now and I'm tryi...2 Answers
  • Had anyone else have battery issues with there Fitbit? If days is...2 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I love my Charge HR! After a few years of using a basic Fitbit Zip, I finally upgraded and I absolutely love all the additional information it has to offer. It was very easy to set up. Holds a battery charge for a few days. The app is easy to navigate and it keeps you motivated!
Yasmine F.
I bought this product after having a fitbit flex for a year and a half. I love how you can view who’s calling you and who’s texting you as well as the message. But for the price, I don’t know if it’s worth it considering there are smart watches like the apple watches that do much more for a little extra.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I wear this everyday. It has helped me lose weight and keeps me aware of how many steps I am taking during the day. I love it’s workout tracker and heart rate feature. My whole family wears these. Plus yo can buy lots of bands.
Laura R.
Doral, FL
I bought this Fitbit after cooking my Charge 1 by using a brick with the charger to use a regular socket. Don't do this and just use a computer to charge it. Fitbit improved this version by adding a heart rate monitor and a nicer display. It also has Fit star which helps you with routines but honestly I've never felt the need to use it.

Pros: simple, sleek design that makes it easy to view your stats throughout the day. Platform which allow for competition and accountability with your Fitbit friends. Water resistant which means you can sweat as much as possible and it has survived light rain. Great for tracking steps but my favorite part is that it tracks sleep quite well.

Cons: only two: the band is so gentle! In a matter of two months I went through the original and three replacements bands because the plastic attachment breaks easily. I solved it by buying a plastic band that housed the device and doesn't attach to it. I also have a rose gold band which I purchased on Amazon for a dressier Fitbit. Second con which may be unfair is that weight training or crossfit are not accurately measured. Now this is a pedometer which counts steps but the HR monitor should identify the exertion anyway.

Still, a great investments specially if you're a runner or mostly cardio junkie.
Kristen J.
Orlando, FL
I've tried one other fitness watch out even though it was doing was it was supposed to. It wasn't a Fitbit
That's is something complete about my watch.
I got the Plum Charge 2. The features alone make it so useful. It breaks down works outs, the heart rate tracker is so helpful. The sleep tablet just doesn't say "you slept" it breaks it down for you. The Fitbit app (you'll use with your watch) ever had a way for you to talk your runs and track what you eat. It's a total package. Love it
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I received this for Christmas and LOVE it.  I love challenging my friends and family with the FitBit app and trying to beat my goals.  Getting text and call notifications is a plus too as I am on the move alot with three kids at home and then when I am away from my desk at work.  The charge lasts for days and it quickly charges.  Love the display options and clock faces.  Would definitely recommend.  My husband bought this for me at Verizon Wireless.  The accessories available for these is great too.
Krista H.
Monmouth, IL
To start off I love the Fitbit brand. Now for someone who has owned the charge, the charge hr and now the charge 2 all I can say is WOW! I highly suggest getting this fitness device. What makes it different is the different features. My favorite is the relax sessions you can do. They take two mins, it vibrates when your supposed to change so you can close your eyes. Plus the text messages now showing up helps for when your working out. Highly recommend this product.
isabel r.
Milwaukee, WI
I love my fitbit charge2 it motivates me to move more and stick to my workout schedule. It reminds me to move if I've been to still, has me take relaxing breaths and to i link it all to my phone app. Charges up easily and love the purple band. It is a little bulky on my wrist but manageable. It cost me about 130.00 and i found it on HSN. It is def worth it for me and so easy to use.
Roshaunda B.
Durham, NC
I love my new Fitbit charge 2! I love the new design, battery life, text notifications, and touch screen!!! It even looks so much sleeker than the hr. I especially love the move reminders which pop up on my screen when I need to get going. If you are looking for a tracker this is the one!
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
I absolutely LOVE my new fitbit. It has a built in stopwatch and lets you track your heart rate constantly. My favorite is the built in silent alarms you can set for daily reminders. I used it to remind me to take my birth control at the same time everyday and its perfectly discreet reminder to use during work.

The upgrade in animations from the previous versions is also a huge plus.
Kristen J.
Orlando, FL
Had anyone else have battery issues with there Fitbit? If days is long lasting but I'm getting about two days.. Its a real problem just curious
Shelby P.
I've been considering buying a Fitbit for months now and I'm trying to compare the Fitbit Charge 2 to the Fitbit Blaze. Which is better?