Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband uploaded by Edith M.

BY BROOKSTONE

Make every beat count. Get PurePulse ® continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking-all-day, during workouts and beyond-all without an uncomfortable chest strap Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you're optimizing your effort for your goals Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit ® app Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks, runs, rides, treadmill, sports, and aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run, Bike, Weights, andmore), see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display, and get post-workout summaries on display Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit ® app and follow your improvements over time Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby) Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2! Fitbit Charge 2™ is the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse ® continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack™ to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders toMove, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day. Specs: Large OLED tap display that shows daily stats and time Interchangeable bands available in leather and more Multiple clock faces to choose from so you can customize to your style Battery life of up to 5 days (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors) Water resistant: rain, sweat, and splash proof Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 200+ leading devices Works with the Fitbit ® app and dashboard and Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Order your Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! see more...

Allison R.
Liverpool
I really like my FitBit. I never have any technical issues with it. The heart rate feature is very accurate. I like that the bands are interchangeable. It has a good battery life. It would be nice if it reminded me to move after so many minutes instead of if I haven't reached 250 steps within the hour by 10 of and it would also be nice if it had a timer, not just a stopwatch. I do really like the relax feature, which guides you in deep breathing for either 2 or 5 minutes (your choice). I also really like the sleep tracking feature. It is able to show you sleep phases and it calculates this by both heart rate and movement, which makes me think it's probably more accurate than apps or trackers that just go by movement. The challenges/competitions veteran friends is a nice motivator, especially if you tend to be competitive. I also love that you can swap out the wrist bands (you can get some pretty nice ones on Amazon and eBay). It's not a smartwatch, so if that's what you want you're better off with the FitBit Blaze or an Apple Watch. But if you want it more for fitness reasons, it's perfect. A little pricey, but worth it.
Nicole W.
Clermont, FL
Loving this so far. Much better charging area then the old HR charge. So glad they upgraded it. The get moving function is awesome too. It reminds you to get up and move if you've been still for too long.
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great fitness tracker for almost any exercise. I find the HRM to be mostly accurate, as well as the phone-linked GPS. The only issue I have is when using the stair master, and I'm not quite sure why that is. Overall a great investment in the moderate fitness tracker price range.
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
Love, love, love my charge 2! I upgraded from the charge hr and I'm so glad I did! I love that you can change the bands, I love that it tracks my sleep so well, and syncs to my gps. I would definitely recommend this Fitbit to anyone!
Edith M.
This fitness tracker is the best, it tracks heart rate, sleep an exercise. Fitbit has helped me inprove my workout
Edith M.
I just got this an early present from my husband an i love it. Is it really water resistant? ??