BY FITBIT

Available September 26th. PUREPULSE(r) CONTINUOUS HEART RATEMake every beat count with PurePulse(r) continuous, wrist-based heart rate on Fitbit Charge 2. See your heart rate all-day and automatically, without an uncomfortable chest strap. Use simplified zones-Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak-to gauge your exercise intensity at a glance and make the most of your workout. Better track calorie burn to help you stay on track toward weight goals. And follow your trends over time with insights in the Fitbit app. TRACK RESTING HEART RATE Know your heart with PurePulse(r) continuous heart rate built into Fitbit Charge 2. Wear your tracker all day and night for insights on your resting heart rate, and follow your trends over time to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change. MULTI-SPORT TRACKING + SMARTTRACK Take your exercise experience to the next level with Fitbit Charge 2. Use multi-sport tracking to record specific workouts, see real-time stats and view post-workout summaries on display. Enable Connected GPS during runs to see stats like pace and distance on screen, and record a map of your route. And rely on SmartTrack to automatically recognize select workouts and record them for you in the Fitbit app-giving you credit for your exercise, even if you forget to track it. CARDIO FITNESS LEVEL Get a better understanding of your overall fitness with Fitbit Charge 2. Using your heart rate and exercise stats, Charge 2 will give you a Cardio Fitness Score in the app, show you how it compares to people of your same age and gender, and help you learn how to improve your fitness over time. GUIDED BREATHING SESSIONS Fitbit Charge 2 helps you find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that play on the display. By tracking your real-time heart rate with PurePulse(r) technology, these 2-minute or 5-minute sessions give you personalized prompts that help guide you through a relaxing breathing session. ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING see more...

• Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta ...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for a newbie?1 Answers
Tish S.
Honestly, I personally love wearing this thing. It makes me feel accomplished when I've reached my step goal and accountable when I don't. I wish there was a way to make it a bit more fashionable though.
Virginia G.
calgary , AB
I love my Fitbit ! It's super motivating. Even as someone who enjoys hitting the gym almost everyday I find it pushes me to reach extra targets ( more sleep, more stairs, getting those extra couple of hundred steps etc). I realized how little stairs I take in an urban centre ( it's all elevators!) and how cleaning the apartment can help me sneak in some extra steps even if I'm feeling lazy and can't manage to get to the gym. My only hesitation about this product is that it's NOT waterproof. I recently lost my Fitbit after just two months of daily exercise. As a product that's designed for the active person I think they may still have some work to do on design and durability. The warranty is only 45 days and mine broke at the end of the second month. The culprit? I'm guessing it was hot yoga. I want another one but the only waterproof model doesn't have a time display. Fitbit: please improve the durability of your product and make more waterproof models!
Jayna S.
I recently decided to get back into fitness and when I got the opportunity to receive a fitbit I said why not! The large fits well for my wrist size and I barely notice I have it own. The black wristband is very sleek and stylish and can match with anything in my wardrobe. It's really handy for tracking my steps and heart rate during the day and challenges me on a daily basis to do even better! A really cool feature is sleep tracking which gives you an idea of how well you slept. It also comes with other features such as call /text notifications and active minute tracking. Make sure you have a Bluetooth enabled device to sync the watch with the app. This gadget really has gotten me excited about my health and fitness and I'd recommend it for anyone!
Jade L.
Absolutely love my Fitbit!! I got mine last year and it's still in amazing condition I use it everyday it's very effective does everything it says it does and I'd say it's quite affordable for a watch that does everything you need it to do (fitness wise) I love that it pushes me to walk more to hit my target of 10,000 steps I usually do around 12-14 thousand steps a day whilst at work I also love that you can do interval training at the gym with the time frames it sets and then do breathing exercises after! Really is such a good watch! I wear mine everyday I definitely recommend!
Courtney L.
Brampton , ON
First off this company is pretty great, it made the app fun and functional and gives you challenges to motivate you in your fitness goals. The customer service is great and they replace broken product easily.
The charge 2 is so useful to have, I really only take it off to shower or charge it. The battery lasts approximately one week, and charging takes about an hour. It's fun to have the phone connection, knowing who is calling or texting so you don't miss anything. And then you get the benefit of the fitness aspect of this tech watch. Love it and recommend to everyone!!!!!
Steph K.
So far so good! I've had this for three days. I love all the additional apps as well as the fit bit app obviously. Gives you so much information and really makes you realize either how active or how not active you are for the day. I love the black fit bit charge 2. The black looks great with everything and it looks like a fancy watch. Just moving my arm towards myself I can automatically see the time, date, steps, and all the calories I've burned! Also loving the sleep tracking. So far it works pretty well. The heart rate works as well as it can, but if I have it to tight it hurts. I have to loosen the strap before bed and even then I wake up with a bruise on my wrist bone. (Worth it). I think I'm going to try switching my wrists before bed. Make sure you change which wrist in settings! I think the heart rate is off like 20% of the time but it will take longer for me to test that out. It's awesome you can join contests with friends and compete for steps! It really helps keep you motivated ( especially if you have a competitive friend). I would most definitely recommend this to people! Already have been to everyone at work. I really wish the charge 2 had gps:( that's one thing I'm really sad about. The surge has it but it doesn't have nearly as detailed sleep tracking. A worth while trade off in the end though. I think over all this is the best fit bit out there at the moment. It's not too big, it has everything except changing music and GPS, and way more details with the steps, nutrition, and sleep tracking.
Amanda R.
I love my Fitbit. I bought the flex back in Nov 2016 and only took it off to charge so in February I got the Charge 2 and I love it. I forgot to put it on once and didn't know what to do with myself. I do find it quite expensive, that's just my opinion, though I'm more budget friendly when it comes to items for myself. I received this as a birthday present and Id be sad to think I wouldn't have spent this money on myself. Love it.
Honor F.
Rosseau, ON
Love love love this FitBit!! Had the flex 2 and switched to the charge 2. Love getting my notifications and time on my wrist! Plus all my exercise and sleep stats. Wish it was waterproof though...
Tara W.
I have had this for a year now and I love it. I received it as a Christmas present from my parent. I do a lot of skiing and some running and it works great for tracking my heart rate even in -30 degrees celcius temperatures. If you are looking for a good beginner to intermediate fitness tracker I would definitely recommend
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
One of the most important products in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
Heli has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them
Lauren M.
Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband? I am leaning more towards the Charge 2, but wanting some real life opinions from you all! Thanks!
Kendra B.
Would you recommend this for a newbie?