BY FITBIT

Available September 26th. PUREPULSE(r) CONTINUOUS HEART RATEMake every beat count with PurePulse(r) continuous, wrist-based heart rate on Fitbit Charge 2. See your heart rate all-day and automatically, without an uncomfortable chest strap. Use simplified zones-Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak-to gauge your exercise intensity at a glance and make the most of your workout. Better track calorie burn to help you stay on track toward weight goals. And follow your trends over time with insights in the Fitbit app. TRACK RESTING HEART RATE Know your heart with PurePulse(r) continuous heart rate built into Fitbit Charge 2. Wear your tracker all day and night for insights on your resting heart rate, and follow your trends over time to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change. MULTI-SPORT TRACKING + SMARTTRACK Take your exercise experience to the next level with Fitbit Charge 2. Use multi-sport tracking to record specific workouts, see real-time stats and view post-workout summaries on display. Enable Connected GPS during runs to see stats like pace and distance on screen, and record a map of your route. And rely on SmartTrack to automatically recognize select workouts and record them for you in the Fitbit app-giving you credit for your exercise, even if you forget to track it. CARDIO FITNESS LEVEL Get a better understanding of your overall fitness with Fitbit Charge 2. Using your heart rate and exercise stats, Charge 2 will give you a Cardio Fitness Score in the app, show you how it compares to people of your same age and gender, and help you learn how to improve your fitness over time. GUIDED BREATHING SESSIONS Fitbit Charge 2 helps you find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that play on the display. By tracking your real-time heart rate with PurePulse(r) technology, these 2-minute or 5-minute sessions give you personalized prompts that help guide you through a relaxing breathing session. ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING see more...

• Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta ...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for a newbie?1 Answers
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Purchased this 2 months ago. I absolutely love my Charge2! It keeps me on my toes reminding me to keep moving and motivates me to walk and move about when I am sitting for too long! I also can challenge my friends and family to walking challenges throughout the week to motivate me to move more! And I love being able to change out the colors of my choice!
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Just started using this a few days ago. I convinced myself that I wanted an Alta HR, but after researching, I learned that this Fitbit has the most features. So far so good, I'm struggling a little bit with learning the device itself, but the app really helps.
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
I am a huge fan. I changed out the bands on this right away to a leather one. The relaxation feature is really cool. I did learn that I don't seem to walk enough so I'm working on that. The display on this is super clean.
Ashlynd B.
Shepherd, MI
I have bee using mine for a year! I love it! It is an upgrade from my charge HR where I am able to see both text messages and phone calls. It also offers more individualized categories for your workout!
Saylor C.
Wilkesboro, NC
I love my Fitbit. It keeps track of everything I need and is still easy to use. The battery life is okay compared to my last Fitbit, but I would gladly sacrifice the battery life to what I have gotten from this device
Jennifer N.
San Pablo, CA
This has seriously been a lifesaver. I have doubled my step count and always challenge myself to go further the next day. I love that it tracks your sleep and exercise as well.
Aleida C.
Brooklyn, NY
I am absolutely in love with my Fitbit. I wear it all day every day (except when showering) it keeps me motivated and reminds me when I need to move. It's a great investment
Angela P.
I love this so much. It helps me track my HR, my steps and so much more. I think it’s worth every single penny. I love it so much. I think it’s worth it for everyone to buy.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love this product!!! It's amazing and I wear it every single day! I've accidentally submerged it in water before and it still works perfect. Highly recommend
Marissa H.
N Attleboro, MA
Just got this for Christmas and LOVE it! I love the fact I can see my texts on it. It’s very convinient and tracks everything just as I was expecting it to.
Lauren M.
Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband? I am leaning more towards the Charge 2, but wanting some real life opinions from you all! Thanks!
Kendra B.
Would you recommend this for a newbie?