BY FITBIT

Available September 26th. PUREPULSE(r) CONTINUOUS HEART RATEMake every beat count with PurePulse(r) continuous, wrist-based heart rate on Fitbit Charge 2. See your heart rate all-day and automatically, without an uncomfortable chest strap. Use simplified zones-Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak-to gauge your exercise intensity at a glance and make the most of your workout. Better track calorie burn to help you stay on track toward weight goals. And follow your trends over time with insights in the Fitbit app. TRACK RESTING HEART RATE Know your heart with PurePulse(r) continuous heart rate built into Fitbit Charge 2. Wear your tracker all day and night for insights on your resting heart rate, and follow your trends over time to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change. MULTI-SPORT TRACKING + SMARTTRACK Take your exercise experience to the next level with Fitbit Charge 2. Use multi-sport tracking to record specific workouts, see real-time stats and view post-workout summaries on display. Enable Connected GPS during runs to see stats like pace and distance on screen, and record a map of your route. And rely on SmartTrack to automatically recognize select workouts and record them for you in the Fitbit app-giving you credit for your exercise, even if you forget to track it. CARDIO FITNESS LEVEL Get a better understanding of your overall fitness with Fitbit Charge 2. Using your heart rate and exercise stats, Charge 2 will give you a Cardio Fitness Score in the app, show you how it compares to people of your same age and gender, and help you learn how to improve your fitness over time. GUIDED BREATHING SESSIONS Fitbit Charge 2 helps you find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that play on the display. By tracking your real-time heart rate with PurePulse(r) technology, these 2-minute or 5-minute sessions give you personalized prompts that help guide you through a relaxing breathing session. ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING see more...

• Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta ...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for a newbie?1 Answers
Tyra W.
Clinton, MD
This generation of the Fitbit charge resolves my only issue which concerned the cheap product assembly. Although the product is still make of cheap material that "bubbles" and the band, the bands are replaceable. You can even buy after market bands to switch out more regularly to prevent them falling apart. The face and buttons are certainly engineered much better than the original Charge HR.

This Fitbit tracks steps, mileage, flights climbed, exercise, calories burned, and active minutes. There are several exercise modes, as well as a "relaxation" mode for deep breathing. In addition to resting and active heart rate, the technology in this Fitbit allows you to track a cardio fitness score. The sleep analysis has also been upgraded to identify various levels of sleep (light, rem, deep, awake). It holds a charge for a long time (a week+ on a full charge), and the screen is petite, but still large enough to easily navigate the menu.

Hint: this version allows users to unlock a game directly on the device when all of their goals are met!
Emily H.
Goleta, CA
I'm always wearing my fitbit! Helps me stay active and I sync it with another app that pays me for working out. Pretty accurate in step count and the charge holds for around 6 days at most. Huge upgrade from the basic fitbit.
AnneMarie K.
I got this for Christmas because I had been wanting a watch that tracks steps, calories, etc. and this does just the job. it's pretty affordable for how much it does! i would definitely recommend for anyone that needs a fitness tracker!
Kurstin L.
Hurst, TX
I have this in a small. I LOVE IT. It’s an upgrade from my Charge HR. I love that I can finally track my heart rate and steps while looking fashionable with changeable bands. Love love the new sleep analysis details.
ashley g.
Cherry hill, NJ
I am giving a fit bit to my mom for Christmas, I was raving about mine and she wanted one too. Because it’s a affordable and easy to use it’s exactly what we both have been wanting. I would definitely recommend to anyone!Fitbit
Michele P.
Bayonne, NJ
I love my Fitbit. Keeps track of your heart rate, the steps you take, the flights of stairs you go up & down. It’s a great not only workout but everyday life. Definitely would recommend and have recommended!
Angel T.
I've had my FitBit for 8 months and I've been obsessed with it since the first day I put it on. I'm a lifter and was always curious to see how well my workouts did, but beyond that, I love being able to see how well I sleep or how much I move daily. I haven't taken it off, other than to charge, since the day I put it on. I bought a different wristband though bc I wasn't a fan of the original. Plus, the edge lifted within the first month. I now have several bands, from tactical black for work (military) to rose gold metal for dressy occasions. All in all, it's a great product and I couldn't function without it! Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Wristband- Large
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Able to track steps, heart rate, record workouts. Does everything a fitbit does, with just a little more features. Love the stop watch and relaxation session. Really nice that you can change the face to the clock. You can active and deactivate notifications , receive text and calls. The charge 2, had the ability to change wristbands. Making it even funnier as well as fashionable. So many pros, can't seem to find any cons.
Alyssa R.
Richmond, VA
This product is a lot like the charge hr but it is so much better. Biggest reason for this is that it has a replaceable band. A con for me would be the charger. Aligning the gold part can be a liiiiittle tricky. You'll think you've done it well/right and then it turns out it hasn't been charging at all. So just make sure to see the charging image before assuming it is connected and charging. Other than that small annoyance, this watch is amazing. I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it to anyone in the market for a fitness watch.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Purchased this 2 months ago. I absolutely love my Charge2! It keeps me on my toes reminding me to keep moving and motivates me to walk and move about when I am sitting for too long! I also can challenge my friends and family to walking challenges throughout the week to motivate me to move more! And I love being able to change out the colors of my choice!
Lauren M.
Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband? I am leaning more towards the Charge 2, but wanting some real life opinions from you all! Thanks!
Kendra B.
Would you recommend this for a newbie?